Present One

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

This is maybe short story  scenario about Jae Joong and YOU!

Well you know just like mini series of oneshootHope you guys give your suppport and tell me what you guys think *A*

warning:English is not my first language so please tolerate with it e u e

page-divider-105.gif

book-dream-photography-story-book-vintag

 

You nearly drift into dreamland but become wide awake when suddenly there is a group of people barge into the ward.

“Yu Mi!” One of the man in the group slowly moves closer to the bed and held the girl’s hand who lying unconsciously in the bed dearly.

You fake a cough and five men looks at your direction making you nervously slightly. How come you are not when the five men in front of you are freaking handsome.

“The doctor said she’s going to be okay but maybe with a trauma. Her family ne…” You startle when suddenly the man who held the girl’s hand before suddenly hugging you.

“T-thank you! How I’m going to p-pay your kindness…” His voice trails off and you realize he’s trying to hold his tears.

At that instant moment, you realize the girl who lying unconsciously in the bed is someone precious to this man.

You broke the hug because you find it awkward when someone you don’t recognize oh wait they do looks familiar to you but because you are really tired, you become slowpoke to register anything in your mind right now.

“You are welcome but you don’t need to repay me anything.” You smiles to him and patted his shoulder a little.

“Yunho, she’s awake.” Another man who hides his face with black glasses spoke and the Yunho guy quickly moves to the bed and kisses the girl forehead.

“Hey princess…” Yunho smiles slightly to the girl and hold the girl’s hand again. You unconsciously smiles at the view

but something finally come into your sense.

‘Y..Yunho? As in Jung Yunho? DBSK?!’

Your eyes widening as you looks at the five men who surround the bed and your body trembling a little as you finally realize that the five man in front of you is DBSK. One of the popular idol groups in Korea.

‘And…Is that girl is Yunho’s girlfriend? Wow…I’m a lucky girl to be the only one who knew this…’

“Hey!” You snap back to reality when someone snaps his fingers in front of your face. You find it hard to breathe when it’s Jae Joong, your bias who stands in front of you right now.

‘I..Is he talking to me right now? Oh my gosh! Don’t go fangirling Jimin-ah!’

“Y-Yes?” You bite your lower lips as you stutter.

“Can we talk?”

You nodded.

Like a robot, you follow him outside of the room. Even his eyes is hidden underneath those black lens, you can feel he is staring right at your face.

“How much do you need to keep this as a secret?”

You blink your eyes several times. Trying to understand what he’s talking about.

“Sorry?” You squinting your eyes and looks at him with a dumbfounded expression.

He smirked. And that make him looks y in your point of view.

“I think you realize who we are and who is the girl to Yunho. And before you start blackmailing Yunho, I am willing to pay how much you want and with that, you are going to shut your mouth up until you die when you receive your money.”

Unconsciously, you form a fist and shot him a death glare. “Excuse me. If you are thinking I’m going to blackmailing Yunho by telling the whole world he is dating, you are so ing wrong. I am, at least, still respect someone privacy even he is an idol.” You grit your teeth to hold in your anger.

Before he can open up his mouth, you turn your heels on him and walk into the room back, ignore peoples in the room and take your handbag before dash out from the ward.

You are really tired and you afraid you might throw your temper on others if you still remain there.

As you walks by pass Jae Joong who just leans his back against the wall, watching you silently, you stop on your track and turn around; looking straight at his face. And you know he is looking at you too.

“And to think you are my bias in DBSK making me sick!” With that, you walk away from him. Never had you thought someone you adore so much actually have attitude like a jerk. 

While waiting for the elevator, you leans your back against the wall. All you wanted to do right now is go back home and have a nice hot bath before go to sleep. Hoping that whatever happens today is just a dream. And having a bad day is not what you really fancy off.

You are on the parking lot when you heard someone shouting. You turn around and instantly you recognize its Yoochun who chasing after you.

“What?!” You snap at him.

“Wow…relaxes. I’m not going to do anything to you. I just want to talk a…”

“If you are here to offer me money just like Jae Joong did, just go. I swear I wont telling anyone and you can kill me if I do that.” You glare.

“He did that?” Yoochun chuckled.

“It’s not funny! And to think he is actually my bias….” You grit your teeth but yelp a little when Yoochun suddenly dragging you.

“Hey! W..What are you doing? Where are you taking me?” You become panic. What if he trying to do something to you?

“Don’t be afraid. We are going to talks like a civilize people and of course we need to treat your wound.”

You arched your eyebrows. “What wound?”

He stops walking and take another your free hand, showing you a wound on your arm which you just realize now.Maybe you get it when you save Yunho's girlfriend earlier.

“Let’s go.” Once again, he drags you towards nearest café which just located next to the hospital’s building and you feel ashamed on yourself because you throwing your temper on him without a reason.

“Hey…” You poke his arm.

“What?”

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“For throwing my temper on you earlier…” You bite your lower lips.

“You can treat me a cup of coffee and I will forgive you.” He ruffles your hair.

You chuckled and show him an ‘OK’ sign.

“And hey…” He pokes your cheek.

“What?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For saving Yu Mi!”

“You can treat me a cup of coffee for that.”

Both of you burst in laughter. You smiles. Maybe after all…Today is not a bad day just like you thought…