Present Three

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

‘! Why my hand is trembling?’ You take a deep breath as you try to apply foundation at Jae’s face.

“Are you sure you are professional makeup artist?” Your hand froze when he suddenly said that. Even he’s still closing his eyes;  somehow you can sense his mocking tone.

“Yes.” You whisper lowly as you continue to apply compact powder on his flawless skin. You can’t help but to eyeing his every feature from forehead until lip. Everything about him is perfect. ‘Except for his attitude.’

“But you’re shaking…” This time, he opens his eyes and stares straight in your eyes which make your heart skip a beat.

“And if you continue to talk, I will make sure you look ugly in today’s photo shoot.” You glare at him slightly before turn around to take lip gloss.

He chuckled.

“Is this how the prestigious magazine company treating it client? My…Worse than I thought.” Jae Joong continues to talk.

‘You can do this Jimin! You just only need to attend him now before you can run away.’ Once again you told yourself before put a fake smile before you turn back to face him.

“Is that how you felt? I’m sorry then, Mr.Kim.” You put on lip gloss on his lips but still, your hand shaking for this is the first time you can be so close to your ultimate bias.

“No need to smile. You look ugly.”

“Oh god! I want to shove this lip gloss inside his mouth. Can I do that?” You intentionally speak that out loud which only earns his smirk.

 “Jimin?” You look up when suddenly someone call your name.

“Oh, Yoochun-ssi, good morning.” You bow to him.

“Good morning. I think its fate that we met again today, no?” He flashes you his boyish grin which make you laughs.

“That pick up line is lame, hyung!” Changmin whose busy eating his doughnut suddenly speak.

“Shut up!” Yoochun glare at him playfully before turn his attention back to you. You giggle.

“How’s your arm?” He point on your right hand.

“It’s okay. Thanks for yesterday.”

He nodded.

“I was wondering…”

“Oi!” Both of you turn to look at Jae Joong.

“In case you didn’t realize my make up isn’t done yet. Stop talking to this slowpoke so she can finish her work.” Jae said that in annoyed tone.

“Slowpoke? You really ask for a beat don’t you?” You glare at him. Yoochun smile amusedly looking at you and Jae Joong.

“Whatever. Now finish this up.” He scrunches his nose before closing his eyes.

“We will talk later then.” Yoochun ruffles your hair before heading to the rest of .

You smile like an idiot when Yoochun leave.

“So he is your type huh?”

You roll your eyes when he starts to talk again. ‘Ignore him. Ignore him!’ you chant that in your mind until you finish with him.

Jae Joong stands up and bends a little to your level as he fixes your bang. You breath caught on your throat when he do that.

“Forget it. You are not Yoochun’s type.” He smirks before leaving you standing there dumbfounded.

“Aish!” You rise up your hand to smack his head but you only ruffle your hair in frustration. If you lay your hand on him, you might get kill with DBSK’s fans for hurting their precious idol.

 

You chat happily with Joong Ki as both of you heading out to get lunch when somebody yells your name. You saw Yoochun make a gesture as a signal to come to him.

“Wait a minute.” You look at Joong Ki before walk to Yoochun.

“Heading for lunch?” He asked.

“Yeah. What can I help you with, Yoochun-ssi.” You smile to him and rest of member except him. Oh you know who I talk about right?

“Take this…” Yunho suddenly hand you out a piece of paper. You look at it curiously. It looks like some sort of address.

“Can you come to this address this Saturday? I want to thank you personally for saving Yu Mi.” Yunho smile sincerely at you.

Your eyes widen. “Oh no! You don’t need to do that.” You wave your hand frantically to him. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin laughs.

“This is just my way to say thank you. So don’t forget to come, neh? Yu Mi will be sad if you can’t come. She really want to meet you.”

Your smiles lightly before nod your head in agreement finally.

“You don’t have to do that. Just brought her some sort of expensive gift will do.” You your teeth when you heard Jae Joong’s voice again.

“You really want me to beat you, don’t you?” You glare at him before cover your mouth when you realize other member now staring at you including him.

“I…Uh..Need to go. I will come!” You smile awkwardly before run to Joong Ki.

“She’s interesting.” Junsu chuckles as all of them get in their van.

“Interesting my …” Jae Joong mumbles under his breath before look out and stare at you and Joong Ki who walks hand in hand as both of you cross the street.