Present Twenty Three

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

He shift his gaze from the girl who still sleeping on his bed to the neon lights that bath the entire city, making the city look alive though its already late in the morning. Stick of death trapped in between his fingers as he exhale the smoke out of his mouth.

Shaky breath escapes from his lips next. Out all of night, he find that he can’t get a wink of sleep tonight. Was it because of the unexpected meeting with Jimin?

Like a broken player, his mind starts to fill with all his memories with Jimin even though he’s making love with his current lover. Someone he believes is his destiny and that’s why he dares to leaves Jimin and chase after Yoo Jin. Yoo Jin had something that make him glued to the girl and that thing..He doesn’t feel that thing with Jimin.

But tonight it feels like God intentionally playing around with him. He can’t get rid of Jimin’s image though he’s trying so hard to do it. As if it’s a curse that wants to torment him and his soul. It’s strange that he can’t forget at the look that Jimin gave him earlier. That resentment look and the way Jimin look when Yoo Jin came to get him though he can’t deny how beautiful and mature Jimin look after all these years yet some things still didn’t change about the girl.

Seunghyun press the lit of his cigarette down before he moves to take a seat on the comfy couch near the sliding door. He put both of his hands behind his head as his gaze glued on the ceiling. It feels just like yesterday that he met with Jimin who just start her internship at The Style.

He not sure what make him drawn to Jimin but as time passes, she got closer to him and next before he knew it, he and Jimin already move to another level of relationship. From a close friend to a lover. And to be honest, he and Jimin are really opposite. He kinda likes to go all out whilst Jimin is kinda the reserve type.

Perhaps that’s the quality he likes in Jimin. But as time passes, he found that he keep losing interest in Jimin no matter how hard he try to keep the passionate flame in their relationship. From being lovey dovey, he found that he getting more comfortable to hang out more with his friends than spending time with Jimin. And in one of the hang out session with his friends is where he met Yoo Jin.

Yoo Jin is like a missing puzzle piece to him. He feels completed when Yoo Jin is beside him but because of the constant guilty toward Jimin, he put the line between him and Yoo Jin until one day heaven decided to test him.

Waking up with Yoo Jin next to him at a hotel room after a post party of his company make him froze. He’s not sure what happen between him and Yoo Jin but judging from the scattered clothes on the floor, he kinda get the idea that he already cross the line that he draw. It feels so wrong but so right at the same time to have Yoo Jin next to him.

It’s not Yoo Jin fault. The girl didn’t even know Jimin presence in his live and he keep that hidden very well from Yoo Jin. That until Yoo Jin saw Jimin kisses him in front of his place. Yoo Jin become very upset and wanted to break up with him but just at the thought that Yoo Jin going to leaves him make Seunghyun breathless.

“I love you, Yoo Jin. Please be patient with me. I will break up with her.”

That was the promise that he spill to prevent Yoo Jin from leave. It took some time and courage from him to break up with Jimin which unfortunately turn to be hellish month for Jimin whenever he and Jimin spend some time together and when he finally break up with her, he feel like he just break himself free from a cage.

He didn’t even feel any doubt to announce his relationship with Yoo Jin to the public whilst he feels unnecessary to show Jimin off when he’s in relationship with her.

Another bitter chortle escapes from his lips. And why tonight he can’t forget about his ex-lover? He’s been more than happy all these years with Yoo Jin but who thought one unexpected meeting could mess up his feeling.

“Perhaps because you still feel guilty toward her.” He mumbled under his breath, trying to drill in that thought inside his head to give himself some comfort before he moves to lie next to his future fiancée.

-

Your eyebrows almost meet when you feel warm sensation hit your skin. Open up an eye, you grumble a little seeing how close Jaejoong’s face to yours which remind you about something. You drape a leg around his waist before snuggling closer to his chest.

“Babe, don’t you have interview around 10 today?” You whisper inaudibly but confidence enough that your lover hear it since he drape his arm around your waist and buried his face on top of your head in return.

“They change the appointment to next week. So I don’t have anything to do today and tomorrow.” He mumbles.

You let out soft hums in return. Unexpectedly feel pleasant at his answer because you finally can have him for yourself for two days which is again a rare event. Drawing a small map behind his back, you propose something randomly. “Lets have a little vacation. Just you and me.”

And that proposal succeeds to drag Jaejoong out of his slumber dream when he shifts a little from his current position to meet your gaze. “Please continue your honor.”

You let out soft chuckles at his reaction. Come to think about it, you and Jae joong never had a vacation together before this unless when your friends join in and its kinda unfair for Jaejoong when he want to spend his time with you but couldn’t when your friends is around.

“Do you want to come and visit my hometown?” You look up to meet his gaze, nervously waiting for his answer.

He couldn’t help but smile at your proposal. Of course, was his short answer before he leans in to steal a kiss from you.