Present Eleven

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

It’s been almost one week since you crash on Tiffany’s place after you come back from Japan with them.

You feel bad for Yoochun because he can’t visit his girl like always and when he is here, you feel like a third wheel. Well who like the feeling of being third wheel right?

“I think I want to rent any apartment. Do you guys know now any nice place?” You asked Tiffany and Yoochun as you three have dinner together.

“Why so sudden?” Tiffany's jaw drop.

“Because I want to have my own house so I don’t have to hear you nagging every day.” You tease. Tiffany pouts.

“I can ask around for you.” Yoochun nod.

“Thank you!” You chided happily.

“Have you thought about the offer yet?”

You sip on your drink before give your answer to Tiffany.

“I will accept the job. Only after I move to my new house.”

“I’m sure the chief is going to smile all day long tomorrow.”

 

“Eh?” Your eyes widen at the offer. Jae Joong smiles as if nothing wrong with it.

“Yah, do you have some sort of fever or what right now?” You put your palm on his forehead but he swats your hand away.

“Why do you offer your apartment to me?” You eye him curiously.

“Because it’s a waste if there is no one stay there.”

“Then you shouldn’t buy it at first place.”

He let out sigh. “I just want to help you. So do you want it or not.”

You scratch your head. The offer was so sudden and honestly it make you speechless.

“I will pay rent to you then.” You finally decided.

“I'm just wanted to ask about the rent.” He smiles mischievously.

“You jerk!” You throw small cushion to him before walk into your room leaving him behind.

 

It’s been one month since you moved into his apartment. Your life is in order back and you decided to be a photographer at The Style and of course the little devil inside you makes you asked double pay from your chief.

Joong Ki of course was the first person who throw party on your come back to The Style.

You look at the city scenery from your balcony. If it wasnt for Jae Joong offer, you doubt that you will have nice place to stay and have this beautiful view.

You look at your iPhone screen when the device vibrate. It’s being a routine for Jae Joong to send goodnight message to you. Even you rarely reply it but you always smile when you receive his dorky goodnight message.

You unlock the screen and look at the sender’s name- Devil Jae.

You read the message and curiousity start to creeping in your head when he ask you to come down and meet him at the park in front of the apartment.

Quickly, you change into proper attire before goes down. It’s not you feel ecstatic to see him but you don’t want any fans flock on him if you come down late even for seconds.

“Why do you want to see me?” You take a seat beside him after you spot him at the park.

He stays quiet as he looks up at the sky. You poke his arm.

“Jimin-ah, I’ve been thinking about this all the time.” He takes a deep breath. His gaze still lingering on the sky.

You nervously waiting for him to finish whatever he had in his mind.

“I like no I love you. I don’t know since when but that’s what I truly feel. So, will you give us chance?”

You can feel color drain from your face. If you are other girl, you maybe will cry in happiness but somehow, that’s not what you feel.

“Mianhae.” You stood up in reflex. “I will pretend that I hear nothing from you.”

Something that you’ve buried in depth of your memories suddenly coming back in your mind.

“Why?” You could sense sadness in his tone.

“I…I just can’t.”

You run away even before you hear his reply.

Jae Joong looks at your figure with hint of sadness in his eyes. So…This is how it feels when someone you love rejects you…