Present Ten

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

“Hyung, the door will have holes everywhere if you keep staring at it.” Changmin snicker before run to get his makeup done.

Jae Joong rolls his eyes. But he can’t help to keep staring at the door.

Since the day you suddenly appear, he can’t help but keep looking at you.

His heart thumping loudly when the door move but he frowns when only Tiffany and Yu Mi enter the room.

“It’s rain outside.” Yu Mi ruffles her hair.

Yunho stood up and grabbing white towel before heading to Yu Mi.

“Let me help you.” Yunho smile sweetly before help his girlfriend drying her hair.

“Thank you, oppa!” Yu Mi pecks Yunho’s lip.

“Please guy. Don’t do any inappropriate show here.” Changmin growl.

“Our maknae is jealous.” Junsu who get his makeup done beside Changmin tease.

“Jealous? Please.” The maknae roll his eyes.

“Don’t worry. You have me.” Junsu playfully pucker his lip to Changmin only to make the maknae flicker it.

“Yah!” Junsu give him death glare and Changmin smile innocently.

“It hard to get parking outside.” You mumble under your breath when you enter the room.

“Jimin, who will you support tonight?”

“Hmm?” You look at Junsu while wiping your face.

“Who will you support tonight?” He asks again.

You grin widely. “Kim Junsu! Kim Junsu!” You shout playfully while holding small banner that have his picture and name on it.

“Awww~ Jimin is my fan!”  Junsu quickly stood up as soon as his makeup done and hug you tightly. You chuckles.

“Eh, I thought Jae Joong is your ultimate bias?” Tiffany looks at you with puzzle expression.

You froze. Damn you!

You accidentally look at Jae Joong who smirking towards you now.

“Well, I’ve change my bias long time ago.” You try to make innocent face.

“Five minute more, guys!” One PD shouts as he enters the room.

“Let’s go guy.” The PD speaks again.

Yu Mi kisses Yunho and wishes him good luck before walk out of the room.

Tiffany hugs Yoochun and others before she too walk out of the room.

You just about to walk out from the room after wishing DBSK good luck but someone stand in your way.

Your eyes met with Jae Joong’s.

“So why you change your bias?” He walks and you walk backward.

“Because I want to?”

“Why Junsu?

You gasp lightly when your back hit the wall. He traps you.

You look around and just realize that the room already empty.

“Because his voice is mesmerizing.”

Jae Joong lowers his head on your level. You gulp down the lump on your throat when his face is so close with yours.

“And mine is not?” He whispers huskily. You feel goose bump all around your skin.

“Speak.” He stares at you intently.

“Yours too.” 

“Mine what?”

“You have a nice and mesmerize voice too.” You could feel your cheeks heat up.

His lips curl up in corner. “Don’t change your bias.”

“Huh?”

He leans in more. “Don’t change your bias. Just keep looking at me.” With that, he pecks your cheek before walk away.

Only after he walk out of the room you realize that you hold in your breathe all along.

Your body is shaking. You clench your fist and that’s when you feel something is wrong.

“Kim Jae Joong!” You shout when you realize the small banner of Junsu is gone.

Even he is already gone, you can hear his mocking laughs from far away.

 

The last concert in Tokyo Dome certainly something that you enjoy. There’s no word that you can form out to describe your feeling. The performance was great. Like always. The boys give their everything to the fans. When they have to bid goodbye, fans tearing up so do them but they keep their smile and give the fans another promise. They will be standing there again.

After wrapping up the concert, the boys decide to have late dinner at their room. Of course Tiffany and Yu Mi drag you with them before you can even run away.

You quietly munch on your pizza while the boys laughing at their leader and his girlfriend for the unknown reason. You don’t pay that much attention anyway other than busy filling your empty stomach.

“So, Jimin, how long will your vacation be?” You froze. The very question that you hope they won’t ask already being spit out.

“Forever.” You quietly mumble under your breath.

“What?” Changmin look at you.

“I quit my job. So I have the rest of my life for vacation except if I start work again.” You smile to them.

“Yah! You must have gone crazy. Peoples at HQ must go nut right now to find your replacement. After all you are their best columnist.” Tiffany looks at you amusedly.

“Well, not my problem anymore.” You shrug your shoulder.

“Columnist?” Yunho look at you. “You are not a coordinator staff?” All the boys look at you.

“Yeah. I’m columnist at The Style. About the coordinator thingy, I think you guys misunderstood about it since Tiffany always begging me to replace one of her lazy worker who like to M.I.A.” You glare at Tiffany and she just shows you her innocent smile.

“Come and work with us. The chief are going to be please if you join us. Your spot at the company is still vacant and if you don’t want to be columnist anymore you can be photographer there. I bet chief even will pay you double if you ask.” Tiffany nod.

“I will think about it. Right now all I want to do is being lazy .” You smiles dreamily.

You finish your second drink and look around. All of them already fall asleep. You stood up, fix your dress before fishing out key from your pocket. It’s already late and you want to go back to your motel.

But before you can move, you look down when someone hold your wrist.

“Stay.” Jae Joong opens his eyes and look at you.

“It’s okay. I—“ You gasp when he suddenly yanks your wrist making you fall on top of him.

“Yah!” Your eyes widen.

“Shhhh…We don’t want to wake up everyone, right?” He smiles innocently.

You groan and try to escape but he holds you tighter. Letting out heavy sigh, you stop struggling and lay your head on his chest.

“Come back with me tomorrow… With us…” He whispers.

“Why?”

Because I need you. “Because it’s dangerous for you to be alone here.”

You chuckles. “I’ve been alone for almost the rest of my life.”

“Then, if I said I need you stay by my side, will you come with me?”

You froze. There your heart goes pitter patter pitter patter again.