Present Five

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

You inhale the salty breeze with closing eyes. It’s been awhile since you come to beach.

Oh how you love when the warm sunlight crawling on every inch of your body. You savoring each moment pass until you heard certain voice that make your shoulder limp down.

You turn around and look at the busy staff member and make sure to glare that certain someone for ruining your day.

You’re supposed to be at Landon by now. Touring and cracking your brain to write something for your new pieces but thanks to that certain someone who made you come on Jeju Island instead of London.

Jae Joong who sense someone glaring at him raise his face up from the magazine and smile innocently when he read your accuse glare before look down on the oh so suddenly interesting magazine.

“You look like you want to eat someone alive, right now.” You look at Yoochun who casually slung his arm on your shoulder.

“No. I want to grill that person alive.” You scowl which make Yoochun laughs.

“Now, don’t be mad princess. We will bbq-ing him alive after we’re done with the photo shoot. You are going to be my personal coordi today!” He smiles brightly as he drags you to the rest of his group member.

You try not to sigh. Because of Tiffany, DBSK members think that you are one of the coordinator staff and you don’t plan to tell them what your real job is right now. Who know what Jae Joong might do if he knew your real job.

 

“Cheers!” You look at Tiffany who clearly looks a bit tipsy after drink her second glass.

“Ya, stop drinking. I’ve no energy to drag you from here to our room.” You snatch her third glass.

Tiffany giggles. “It’s okay.” She hiccups, “I have him to carry me.” She gives you toothy grin while pointing to random person.

You try not to face palm yourself. After the photo shoot done, Tiffany drag you to the local bar even you protest. You are too tired to even walk and all you wish is to have some peaceful sleep.

Staffs scatter around, minding their own business while you stuck with the drunken Tiffany.

“Yah!” You poke Tiffany cheek; who is already fall asleep and she slaps your hand away before mumbling something incoherent.

You put some dollars on the table before slung one of Tiffany hand on your shoulder.

“Girl, you are heavy.” You mutter under your breathe while trying not to run into peoples while you try to get out of club.

You try not to smack Tiffany’s head when she suddenly sing and try to enter the club back once you succeed to bring her out of the club.

“Yah!” You hug her waist. Ignoring weird stare from peoples.

“Tteonajima doraseojima
Idaero bonael su eobseo
Ireon nal dugo oh oh gandago oh oh
Beoseonal su eobseo cause you are my destiny~~”

You try not to cringe when she sang Destiny out loud.

“Shut up!” You yell and stop when you nearly fall when suddenly Tiffany hug you while grin creepily.

“What?”

“I want to tell you something…” She whispers.

“You breathe stink. Tell me next time.” You make a face but Tiffany cup your cheeks before lean in to your ear.

“Jae Joong…He…” You chuckles when Tiffany already snores even before she can finish what she want to say.

“Want me to help?”

You avert your gaze to the person in front of you. Ignore other presence beside him.

“Yes, please.” You make puppy eyes.

Yoochun laughs before take Tiffany from you. You help Yoochun to put Tiffany on his back. Tiffany quickly locks her arms around Yoochun’s neck.

“Chunnie~” She giggles.

“What?”

“You smell niceu~”

You don’t know if your eyes play trick on you but you saw Yoochun’s blushing.

“Sorry.” You bow.

“It’s okay.” Yoochun chuckles as he starts to walks leaving you and Jae Joong behind.

You slowly trailing Yoochun from behind and Jae Joong quickly walk next to you.

When the breeze blowing, you instinctively hug yourself. Cursing why the resort is so far from the local bar.

You gasp a little when something heavy draped on your shoulder. You look at Jae Joong who casually walks with his hands on his pocket.

“I don’t…”

“Don’t you dare to remove the jacket.” He glances at you once before look in front of him back.

You scoff before remove his jacket before shove it at him back. “I don’t need your bloody jacket.”

He hisses before grip on your hand before you can walk away.

You raise your eyebrows as you look at him.

“You are going to fall sick, woman! Don't wore thin clothes next time.” He put the jacket on your shoulder back. “Try to remove it once again you will be sorry.”

Your eyes widen at the threat. He doesn’t look like he is joking with his threat.

“Oho~ Are you worry about me?” You smile teasingly to him.

Jae Joong rolls his eyes before walk away from you.

“I don’t know that you love me this much.” You chuckle as you try to annoy him.

“In your dream, woman.” He scoffed.

You smile as you hug the jacket tightly around your body. Trying to keep your body warm.

You smiles as you inhale his perfume. Not too strong. Not too light. Just perfect and you find yourself like the smell.

You mentally slapped yourself when you realize what you just think about. He is my enemy…

When you arrive at your room, Yoochun already waiting for you and Jae Joong in front of the door.

“Enjoy your walk alone with Jae?” He teases.

“He is totally a pure nightmare.”

“The jacket tells me otherwise.”

Your cheeks redden at instant. Quickly you remove the jacket before shove it to Jae Joong who just arrive after you.

“Goodnight!” You enter the room and close the door before lock it.

Damn it! Why I have to blushing?

You slapped your cheeks but laughs when Tiffany suddenly sings another verse of Destiny in her sleep.

“What happen?” Jae Joong looks at Yoochun.

“Nothing.” Yoochun smirk before walk away to his room leaving the dumbfounded Jae Joong behind.