Present Fifteen

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

Warning! this might be the bored thing you ever read *^*

read at your own risk!

_____________________________________________

page-divider-105.gif

Lets go on a date tonight. I will pick you up around 8.

-Jae <3

 

That message was simple but it’s the main reason why you couldn’t stop smiling for all day. Even Joong Ki and Tiffany look at you with what’s-wrong-with-this-girl- expression when you guys go out on lunch today.

That’s why as soon as your work finishes, you quickly dismiss yourself from work. Who thought he wanted to have proper date despite of his busy schedule?

Come to think of it…the two of you never have proper date at least once. Usually you will hang out with him and other guys. Not that you care about it ‘cause as long as you can be with him, you consider it as a date.

As soon as you reach home, the first thing you do is taking long hot shower. There is nothing to rush and you take your time to completely clean your body. The warm water definitely making you feel refresh.

Wearing only white robe, you steps out of bathroom heading toward your wardrobe. You bite your lower lips, thinking what to wear. Because Jae Joong doesn’t say where he will take you to, you choose something safe to wear; floral patterns of wrap shirts with ribbon on the left waist along with dark blue jeans.

Putting cherry lip gloss as last touch up, you quickly slips on the chosen dress before comb your hair, deciding to let it loose. You chuckles softly when you feeling the butterfly in stomach effect suddenly.

“Relax Jimin! Its not like you never go out with him.” You mumble.

Your lips curl upward when the door bell rang. You quickly snatch your handbag and flat pink shoes before run toward the door.

After make sure you are presentable enough, you open the door only to see someone hold a bouquet of roses.

Jae Joong tilts his head to side and flashes you his charming smiles. “For my baby!”

“Thanks, jagi. It’s beautiful.” You take the bouquet from him with toothy grin before put it aside and steps out of the house.

“Let’s go, princess. Tonight, is our night.”

 

“Where are we going?” You look around while squint your eyes in suspicious.

Jae Joong smiles at the same question. His lover probably already asked him that about 100th time.

“Just wait and see.”

That answer make you rolls your eyes. He keeps giving you the same answers which literally make you give up. For now.

The dinner was nice. He brings you to Namsan tower and you aren’t surprise when he rent the whole restaurant since he is an idol and really who like to see their lover being flock around when they are in the middle of dating? Like other lovers, you didn’t forget to left precious memory at the tower-lover’s lock. After wrote message to each other, you guys lock it up along with thousands of lover’s lock on tower. That part really makes you feel warm as you never done it when you are with Seunghyun.

Hand in hand, you and Jae Joong stay for awhile to watch Seoul’s night view which is breathtaking.

“Lets come here back for our 1st anniversary.” He looks at you with small smiles on his lips.

“Sure. My treat next time.”

“I will make sure to eat the most expensive meals then.”

You chuckles. “No problem. If I cant afford to pay, I will hand you to the manager.”

“As long as that person is a She not He.”

You scoff lightly at his comeback.

 

“Hello? Back to earth my love!”

Jae snapped his finger in front of your face and you immediately stepped out of your trance.

“Where are we?” You look around when you noticed the car already in parking lot. Nothing give you clue as only darkness that you can see. Plus it’s already around midnight now.

Jae Joong steps out of the car, ignoring her question. He opens the door for you.

“Come on. We don’t want anyone to catch us.” He flashes you wicked smiles. When you see that smiles, you know the man in front of you is up for nothing good.

“I swear if you-“ You let out soft gasp when Jae Joong tugs on your wrist hurriedly as soon as you steps out of the car, heading to god nowhere.

Your eyes widen when both of you stand in front of locked gate of Lotte World. “So are we going to break in now?”

“Oh yes! Its fun right?”

You chuckles softly. This might sounds cliché but you are very sure he probably plotting with the staff of Lotte World about this breaking in scene.

First thing you and Jae did once both of you breaking in are arguing on what to ride first.

“Roller coaster!” You fold your arms as you look at him.

“Pirate ship!” Jae is not going to give in either.

“Lets play rock-scissor-paper then.” You suggest.

After several pleading round, Jae finally give in when you keep winning the game. Happily, you made your way to the roller coaster.

 

Tonight was pure bliss for you. You both trying almost everything in the amusement park but had to stop play when your head start to feel dizzy. You smiles as you look at the pictures that both of you taken tonight on his phone.

Instinctively, you reached for the star pendant necklace that you just got from Jae Joong. Smiling happily, you look at him.

“Thanks for tonight. I’m so happy, jagi.”

He takes your hand and plant a soft kiss on your knuckles. “I’m happy to spend my time with you too, baby.”

“And I like the breaking into amusement park thingy.”

He chuckles softly. “We should do that next time. As long as we both are not going to be caught by the authority.”

“Puh-lease. Like I don’t know that you plotting with the staffs beforehand about breaking in thingy.”

“Ugh..Actually we ARE breaking in the Lotte World.”