NEW BUTLER!!

Bored to Death

Your POV

"Yeah, dad. Sure. Love you too. WAIT!! WAIT!! WAIT!! DONT HANG UP YET!!" I took a deep breath, then spoke up. "IHAVEANOTHERRANDOMBOYGOINGTOLIVEWITHMEFORWHOKNOWSHOWLONG!!!"

I put the phone and heaved a sigh. At least I got it off my chest once and for all.

He probably didn't understand me, but he can't say I didn't tell him either!! xD I plopped on my bed and grabbed a random manga book from the floor. Ohh! Ouran Highschool host club!! (A/N: I fricking love that anime to death!! I suggest you watch it too! xD Ok girl!..back to the story xD)

Ohhh, I'm hungry. I reached for the bell on my bedside table and rung it. Withing seconds, my new, hired Butler came in and popped his bubble gum in my face. "Don't chew gum in my room! You might get some on my carpet."

He shrugged. "Sandeul ain't one to mess around, missy. Just tell me what you want so I can go back to my other job." I snickered and ordered the ususal. Soo...yea! Apparently 'Sandeul' or whatever his real name is, has agreed to be Dongrim and I's butler! Since he begged for a 'home', Dongrim offered ours.

THAT PABO! Good thing I mentioned the old 'what's in it for us?' phrase. Never gets old!!

Anyway! Back to reading ^_^ Oh, wait. What was that? Why am I so happy, even though I hate getting into people's business, I still let a homeless kid live with me? Well, I do hate that, but I LOVE making people do what I say! And since there's no maids or butlers around. Might as well, right?

 

Youngwon POV

Youngwon POV

I was sitting on chair doing my studies on which used to be her studying table. -.-' I brought it for her last Christmas but looks like she never used it. Ohh, looks what she's doing now, ordering the butler around!

Oh, what did you say? Why did I let a random hobo come and live with us? Well I'm just that nice you see. I know it isn't my home, but it might as well be for the next year. I sighed and finally got up, that girl needs to do something productive for once.

"~~~~~-ah...let's do some English please?"

"Wait, lemme finish this manga. Wait, wait, wait Hold up!! You want to do studying...in the middle of summer? YOU CRAZY, FREAK!!"

She jumped off of her bed and ran for it. What does a guy have to do, to get a girl to study around here? I admitted defeat and continued with my own studies.

So the square root of that...equals... The door opened and I looked around. It was Sandeul carrying a bowl of strawberries and melted chocolate.

"Here's your food girly- hey, where'd she go?"

"She escaped." I answered.

"Oh."

He placed the bowl next to me and oddly enough, watched me study...o.O I glanced at him but he just smiled. Okay...

Solve the following questions, simplifying the numbers along the way... 

Okay, I can't take peepers peeping at everything I do... T^T

Sandeul POV

"Thanks again for letting me live here, Dongrim hyung." I mumbled. I am NO good at saying thank you! That sentence made me shiver, damn uncle! This is your fault! But I HAD to say it.

"No problem Sandeul ssi." He gave me a small smile, I smiled back and left the room. If you're wondering what it's like living in this house then- don't ask. Instead, I'll ask a question, would you like to be THE ONLY maid in a 6 BEDROOM house?

I think that answered itself.

I sighed and got out the 'list' of chores that girl gave me. Now that I think about it, I never did get her name and I didn't ask her to be my 'girlfriend' yet! Oh geez, Sandeul! Are you actually taking this seriously?! Let it go! You're going crazy at the age of 18. Aish.

I made my way to the kitchen and gawked at the humoungous stack of dirty plates in front of me.

"ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME?!" I yelled, dropping to floor almost crying.

"Did somewum caaw?" 

The...uh let's just call her 'young girl' from now on. Anyway, the 'young girl' stuck her head out from the cornor of the door on a lollipop. "Do yoo have two cwean aww of that?" She mumbled. I got up and nodded. She literally, rolled on the floor laughing. I blinked, what a strange girl o.O 

Your POV

"What's so funny?" He blinked. I stopped and stared at him, his dumfounded face is just like Dongrim's except his is much cuter- Ugh, ~~~~~! Dont start again!

I shook my head and pointed to the mountain of dirty plates. "Look forward to that everyday, I eat quite a lot, you. Bye- yoem!"

I waved and skipped happily to my room. I looked back at his expression and giggled. "You seem happy." I nodded at Dongrim. "I wasn't that bored today, for once." He smiled. "Maybe it was because of Sandeul."

"Doubt it." I grabbed a manga and started reading it.

So, yeah. Welcome home, Sandeul slave- I mean, ssi. ^___^

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

<< Hello! SOrry for the short chappie! It's boring and overall random and crappy!! im suprised you kept up with me all this time,

that makes you an epic person!! And sorry for being random, but can you please tell me what you're blood types are?? Haha! I just

feel like adding more members to my, 'Potato Waffle' club for blood type O's :3 Since Hongki has his Chocoball club for type AB's

and also a BIG sorry to the people i promised a double update too... I'll probably do one next week since schools off ^_________^

 THANK YOU FOR READING :D>>