Teaparty with B1A4

Bored to Death

Sandeul POV

CAKE CAKE CAKEY CAKE CAKE!!~ Its been a while since I've ate with my members! ~~~~~ must be pretty confused though, but normally when we explain to people who we are they ask about us and not call our leader a freak. Well, thats my typical ~~~~~ie!!

Hmmm, maybe I'll just call her shorty~ It fits her, right? Kekeke~

"THERE IT IS!!" I screamed, pointing wildly at the old school cafe. Ahh~ Brings back so many sweet memories!

"C'mon guys! Hurry! I wanna order cake already!!" I rushed into the store and hurried over to my favourite table ALLLL the way at the back next to the biggest window!

CNU POV

"Is he always like that CNU oppa?" Haha~ She called me oppa! After talking for a while we now know each others names!

"Neh, ~~~~~ ssi, he goes crazy for that shop, we always used to meet up in that shop for meetings. It was kinda like his second home. When he's sad, miserable or overly happy he goes to that shop and eats all the cake he can. Hehe, it's quite funny to watch actually."

"Ahh, ok."

We headed into the shop and saw Sandeul already at our usual table stuffing as much cake as he can into his mouth.

(A/N: LIKE HONEY SENPAI!!)

"Yah! Sandeul hyung! Save some for meeee~" Gongchan whined and rushed over to the table.

"Did you order any for us?" I asked, he looked around and handed me a half eaten cake slice, I'm taking it as a no.

"Fine, I'LL go buy some more then." I placed my bags in my usual seat and took my wallet out, sorry wallet, you'll be hungry by the end of today :(

Gongchan POV

Yummy cake~ I saw ~~~~~~ drooling over the cake on the table, I chuckled and handed her a plate. "For a starter." I said. When she saw it her face lit up and she started digging in.

"Sandeul hyung?"

"Hmmm?" He mumbled inbetween huge bites of cake.

"Is ~~~~~~ noona like.... your girlfriend or something?" As soon as I said 'girlfriend' they looked up at each other, then at me then- spit their food out.

"Are you serious?!?!" ~~~~~~ shrieked wiping away the mess she made.

"Indeed, are you actually serious gongchna ah? Not even Sandeul can capture a girls heart this divine." Leader is at it again. -.-' He reached for her hand again but she slapped it away.

"Im not his girlfriend nor will I ever be. OR YOURS!!" She went back to eating cake, noona is scary when she's mad TT^TT

"~~~~~~ie~ Dont be too harsh on leader~ He can't help it it's like his instinct to attract girls." "Oh really? Well, he's not doing a very good job then." With her witty remark me and Baro hyung nearly spat out our food laughing. Noona's funny when it comes to making fun of leader!

 

Narrator POV

"Soo....do you guys go to this school?" You asked.

"Yup! Were the kingkas!! You're lucky to be friends with us noona!!" Gongchan squealed. This boy has a voice of a girl!  (o.O') you thought.

"Uh..sure. So, tell me." You places your head in your hands and glanced at all4 boys in front of you. "How did you meet Sandeul?" They all stopped and looked at each other. They all huddled into a circle and whispered. Looking back at ------- once in a while.

"Should we tell her?" 

"Might as well...he is hyung's girlfriend!! OUCH!!" Gongchan earned a slap from his fellow member. He innocently shrugged and they went back to discussing.

"I think we should!! Your her girl- I mean..friend, right, Sandeul?" Baro asked. Sandeul nodded.

"Is there really any need to discuss this?" You twitched your eyebrow. "OKAY! We decided to tell you~ So listen carefully, you have three stories to listen too~!"

"It's okay, I like stories- as long as they dont bore me." And at your finished sentence, Maknae Gongchan began telling his story. "HEY GUYS! I BOUGHT BACK CAKES!!" 

"SSSSSHHHHHH! It's story time hyung!" Jinyoung held a finger to his lips and pointed at you and maknae. 

 

======================================================================================================

 

Sorry for boring chappie~ I plan to make 3-4 chapters about each of their pasts, is that okay? xD THANK YOU FOR READDING!!