Conversation (-_-')

Bored to Death

( I decided to add what Sandeul and his uncle were talking about ^_^ ))

Him and his uncle were now outside your room and in his office. "I'll get straight to the point, Sandeul." He said and sat down sighing and running his tired fingers through his hair. "Their after you again." Sandeul's heart did a not so good backflip in his chest, worry grew inside his head. "Y-you mean those two blockheads?!" Sandeul exclaimed and reminisced to the time where he had to beat up those two idiot gangsters at the back of an alley. 

His uncle nodded amd clasped his hands together, "Keep an eye out, they're in town in a few days." Sandeul raised an eyebrow, "How do you know?" "I still keep in touch with SS501." He smiled and suddenly remembered the random times he had with s. "You, Mr Kim Kyujong, are way too old to be still in that gang!" His uncle smirked and fixed his glasses. "Im only in my mid twenties." He smiled. 

"And the nurses here seem to enjoy me being the doctor here." He winked. Sandeul pretended to puke. "What about Helen then?" Sandeul asked. Kyujong's heart tightened as he kept silent. Sandeul gulped and scratched the back of his neck, *I should've kept my mouth shut.* He regreted.

"Well, I'll be going now!" Kyujong turned around amd waved, "Take care." He weakly whispered amd dug his hands in his pockets. "Mhmm." Sandeul hummed and walked to your room. Kyujong lay still and stared out the window.

He brought out a picture of a beautiful young woman out of his wallet amd swiped his thumb over it. He smiled weakly and held the picture to his chest. *I'll get him someday, Helen.* He thought and smiled at the beautiful night lights.

_________________________________________________

~Listening to: HITT- Good Night~
~Eating: Nothing~
~Drinking: Coke~
~Craving: Kim Kyujong!~
~Mood: Tired -_-~
~Time: 7:53~
~About to: Watch some good ol Simpsons!~