Getting Accepted! ( This relates to nothing in the previous chapter, sorry ^__^' )

Bored to Death

Youngwon POV

Today I'm taking the kids to see if they got in to TSEnt High! I didn't want to wait for the letter, so I came myself to see if they both passed. I'll be one proud parent if they did! :') I slipped into the receptionist and asked for the entrance exam results.

She told me I needed to go to the room they did their actual exam in, why am I getting a bad feeling about this? :L I stepped into the stuffy classroom and saw a middleaged woman sitting across the classroom marking test papers, THIS IS IT! :O

"Uh, excuse me ma'am?" She looked up and squinted her eyes at me.

"Oh! Youngwon ssi! Come in! Come in!" I told the other two to come in well.

"I still don't get why we needed to come, you could've just told us our results!"

"Oh, come on! We might get to see B1A4 again!"

"Its not like I want to."

"Admit it! You LOOOOVED our teaparty!"

"SSH!" They've been doing this all throughout the car ride, I think you can imagine what I must have gone through.

*Flashback in the car* 

"Why are you sitting in my seat?!"

"Who died and made you seat keeper, shorty?"

"Thats always been my seat!!"

"A seat is a seat, and there's 3 more of them! Take your pick!"

"But that's been MY seat even before you came here!"

"Just sit down and we can set off! Unless you want to sit on my lap? *wiggles eyebrows*"

"Ergh, just move up."

The seat war took about 10 minutes of our time. T-T

And 3 minutes later...they were at it again.

T-T And it's quite a long ride mind you!

"Come and sit, all of you."

3rd Person POV

All three of you were excited to hear your test results, well, of course, except you. Home school or real school you couldn't give a doodoo.

The testlady furrowed her eyebrows at the familiar figures In front of her, she knew Youngwon because he attends the highschool senior division here but the other two rung bells in her mind. 

She shook her head and stopped staring at the handsome young man and pretty young lady. "Anyway, I can safely say that both have passed." She smiled.

"Sandeul has passed with PERFECT all round marks! Every question right! Well done!" She handed him his test paper and gave it to papa Youngwon. Papa was all around SPEECHLESS, yes he is valedictorian and the best in his class but he has never had 100% on a test before.

"I did good, huh Papa?" ( I decided they call him papa now! xD )

"Uh...yeah." Feeling a little bit jealous he shoved the test paper into his backpack and awaited ~~~~~'s.

"And mine?" You impatiently asked. The lady rummaged through her stuff and picked out a piece of paper with your name on it.

"Lets see... ~~~~~-ssi passed with a score of..."

Both Sandeul and Youngwon were leaning closer to hear your result.

"97%"

"YAHAHAHAH!!" You stood up and did a little victory dance in the middle of the classroom. "Cough up Dongrim!!" Youngwon complied and dug deep in his trouser pocket and pulled out a crisp $100 bill. At the amount of money stuffed in a pocket Sandeul's eyes widened.

"You hussled me didnt you ~~~~~?!"

"Eh, maybe." You waved it around, though you didnt really need the money you still loved a good competition. 

"This means, both students will be in class 1-A* along with classmates, Baro, CNU, Kwon JiYong, Daniel Chae, Jinyoung, Gongchan, Lee Taemin, Taeil, Amber, Gayoon, BangYongguk and you two...it will add to a total of 13 people."

"ONLY 13 PEOPLE?!" Youngwon shrieked, taken back.

"Neh, that class is quiet hard to get into, an average score of 94.78% keeps you safe in that class. Its quite a miracle newcomers suddenly get into it."

"Who's the teacher?" 

"Mr. Jang Intae."

* to be them!!* Youngwon thought, he too, had had the impecable Intae for freshman year.

"You do realize there's only like...2 girls in there and the B1A4 dorks."

"I CANT WAIT!!!" You and Sandeul high fived.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LIKE LEMONS D: MIGHT AS WELL NOT READ IT!!

 

Sidenote: I feel stupid. D: How come NOBODY corrected me?! I got Jinyoung and Gongchan mixed all this time since their debut!!! And here I am making a B1A4 fic ... gosh I feel stupid TT^TT