PILLS! PILLS! YOU NEED SOME DAYUM PILLS!

Bored to Death

The both of you arrived home after a tiring and wet journey home. You took a shower and got dressed, hoping to see Sandeul but he wasn't in your room or in the garden. You checked in the kitchen but he wasn't cooking, the basement and the cinema room were both locked. Your only choice was the attic, but who would want to go in there?

You sighed and plopped on the couch, worrying over the boy. Youngwon came in the living room slurping his blueberry milkshake, he noticed your slumped posture, and a pouty face replaced his cheery one.

He jumped on the space next to you. "Whats wrong, my princess??" He asked as he curled a strand of hair behind your ear, his face grew worried when you didn't answer. You slid your head on his shoulder and laced your arm through his, "Dongrim... what do you do when you want to find a pabo?"

You words were blunt and expressionless, it seemed like you miss him already. "Sandeul?" You nodded and cuddled up next to him.

"Just ask his friends or something... they'll probably know where he is."

Your head popped up and a smile grew on your face you ran upstairs shouting thank you as you went. Youngwon grinned and smiled to himself proudly, thinking he accomplished something.

*I'll let you off this time...Sandeul.* He thought and continued to finish his beverage. You were upstairs and you rummaged through your drawers of old unwanted phones, you had about 30 in there- all unused and abondoned.

You got out your new one and unlocked the screen, you flicked through your contacts and dialed Baro. You waited until he picked up. "Yobasseyo?"

"BARO!!"

"Uhh... yea?"

"Do you somehow have Sandeul's number?"

"Oh no, sorry. He doesn't have a phone anyway. He grew up without electronics and stuff. He hasn't even been to a cinema yet, so I doubt he'll get a phone anytime soon."

"Ohh.." You slumped in disappointment, now you remember what Sandeul had told you last time you went to the library.

"Awww~! Don't be sad dongsaeng! Your boyfriend'll be back-" You hung up and rolled your eyes, you should've knew better than to have called someone like Baro for help. You scrolled through your contacts again, but you recieved anther call.

"Yobesseyo-"

"HEY!! DONT HANG UP ON YOUR OPP-" Before he could finish his sentece you abruptively hung up again. You scrolled through your contacts again and it landed on Gongchan, you thought for a minute before deciding to call him. *If I call him... he'll probably change the subject about something else... Nahh, he's to chatty.*

You skipped him and went onto the other contact just above him.

*Hmm... CNU?* You pressed the screen and now you were callig him. Many several tries later and he still wasn't picking up.

*Now what?* You thought and dropped your phone onto your bed. You dived into your sheets and covered yourslef with them. You were usually a carefree easygoing kind of girl.. it's only very often you would panick about someone like him. You stared at your ceiling, arms and legs spread wide.

You blinked in frustration... ARRRGHHHH! You thought and threw a random pillow halfway acroos the room, you lay there on the bed for a few moments before your head popped up in amusement.

*THE CAFE!!* You jumped of your bed and ran downstairs, you grabbed your running shoes and dashed out of the door, not having enough time to answer Youngwon's questions.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

"Thank you Mr Lee." The lady at the counter smiled, handing Mr. Lee a bag full of groceries, he took it and payed with cash. "How has young Sandeul been?" The lady asked while placing the notes into the counter.

The man smiled and tilted his hat, "Fine, he's... fine." Was all he said, if he gave the full explantion the lady surely wouldn't want him coming back to the grocery store ever again.

He left the store with a smile and walked out, ringing the little bell on the top of the door. Mr lee walked to his apartment clutching onto his newly bought groceries, *Hmm... what should I make? Dokkbukki? Bulgogi? Kimchi fried rice?* He drooled at the thought of making all the yummy foods, but remembered his niece in the middle of his thinking.

*I wonder what he's up to.* He thought and continued to walk down the road while facing the floor. Suddenly, he was pushed and all the vegetables and meat came rolling onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm sooo sorry, ahjussi!!" She shouted while running and knocking into people on the way. Instead of offering him her help she instead ran away. *Its... that girl.* He thought and picked up the fallen and bruised grocery.

He smiled as he looked back at you, *Maybe I should visit again...* He smirked and skipped to his apartment.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You were dashing through the busy streets of Seoul, you were tired after running downwards that long hill but you weren't going to stop because of that. You wanted to beat the crap outta Sandeul for behaving like that, you thought he would of at least knew better.

You finally arrived at the school, you checked your watch and it was already 9 o'clock in the evening, not many cars were in the car park but some teachers were still inside.

"Made it.." You panted and breathed heavily with both hands on your knees, gasping for oxygen. You stumbled inside while clutching onto your chest, it suddenly hurt and your head was starting to ache, but you ignored it.

You walked to the other side of the school, you would of ran but the pain hit you hard. You leaned against a post and looked at a certain building. "There it is... the school cafe." You murmered and stepped inside. There were no lights so you tried looking for the switch by flailing your arms around everywhere frantically trying to touch the switch.

Until your hand hit a glass plate, making the plate fall down, making a loud crash. You shrieked due to the loud noise and turned to go but was blocked by a hard broad chest in your way. Two hands clasped your arms and pushed you into a wall, your hand touched something pointy, *The switch!* You squealed and quickly turned them on.

The lights eventually , you saw that the broad chest you hit was none other than him. His head was ducked down and hands in his trouser pockets.

"Yah!! Lee Junghwan!! Do you know how much trouble Dongrim's going to go through when the principle contacts him??!! You were out of control!! You made Jinyoung's face look like a frickin RUBARB PIE!! And worst of all, you made ME worry!!" You lectured not even bothering to greet him or ask if he was okay.

His head was still ducked down, you weren't sure if he was listening or not, so you went up to him and lightly punched his arm. "Yah, are you even listening to me right now?" He didn't answer.

"YAH! Lee-" Your sentence was stopped when Sandeul raised his head. Unexpectedly tears were running down like a river and his eyes were puffy and red, his face had a few scratches and bruises but nothing was serious.

His school uniform was ruined and tatty, his hair was a mess and his trousers were even torn a little. He looked like a little helpless beggar boy.

"Sandeul-"

"UWAAAAH!! I HURT HYUUUUUNG!!" He sobbed and flung his arms around you, your face was hot and your cheeks were bright red. *Ahh geez... stupid cheeks stop it!!* His hugging position was awkward, good thing no one was around then.

"D-Dont cry..." You awkwardly said and catiously patted his back and hair. You weren't a comforter, obviously but you felt like hugging him back and saying it's okay while reassuring him with smiles and pats on the backs.

"M-Mianhe... shorty... it's my fault hyungs hurt." He sobbed and cried even more, now it was more believable, this was the real Sandeul. "Its fine." You quietly said and hugged him back a little. You didn't know what to say or do, but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Sandeul softened at your touch and his heart skipped a few beats. He pulled back and falshed a nervous smile before frowning again.

" I went over the top... didn't I?" He whispered and found a chair to sit on, you sat on the one across him.

"Duh, you looked scary out there." His head propped up,

"I... did?" You nodded.

"Then I promise never to fight in front of you EVER!" He did his signature boy scout pose with his winning eye smile. You laughed at his ameteur side, *Cute as always.* You thought without changing your mind. *Wahh?! Aaniyoo!!* You mentally slapped yourself.

"So, how did you know I was here?"

"Huh? Oh... I remembered when I came here with B1A4 and you... CNU told me somethig about you coming here whenever your depressed." You shrugged and burried your face in your turtle neck. Sandeul softened, his arms and legs felt like jelly, She actually remembered that? He thought and placed a hand on his beating heart.

Oh gosh, here it goes again. He thought and controlled himself. "Are you okay? Your spazzing around like a freak." You said and eyed his movements. He quickly went back to himself and smiled once again.

"I-Im fine... It's just-"

"HEY YOU TWO!" Your heads turned around and your eyes widened at the sight of two security guards with dogs and a flash light.

"No students allowed after 6!!" they roared and began to charge right at you. Before you could explain anything, Sandeul grabbed your hand and dragged you along while he was running, and he was a fast runner!

In no time, you lost them and the both of you were panting like crazy.

"Why did you... run... Away?!" You scolded and punched his arm.

"Its better than getting in trouble!" He panted along with you, suddenly he got into a squatting position and his hands were motioning you to get on.

"What?! No!" You said and shoved him back. Suddenly the pain hit you again, this time Your chest again and your head, you held it in pain. He was still squatting down, might as well.

"Ahh! Your really light shorty!" He complimented (?) and walked up the big hill home. The pains were still hitting you but you remained quite to refrain him from asking any questions, all you needed were those pills and you would be better. It was just a few more blocks home.

*Just relax... just find the pills and you'll be alright.* The taste of the pills rang in your mouth but you knew you had to take them sooner or later, preferrably SOONER. 


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Ohh~ I fail at cliff hangers TT-TT anyways... my cousin's asking me when Hyunseung's gonna come in... almost forgot about him LOL xD maybe next chappie or the one after... But right now, you need some dayum pills!! xD

THANK YOU VERY MUCHLY FOR READING~! AND A HUUUUUUGE THANK YOU TO MY NEW AND OLD SUBCRIBERS, I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS ^_^ SOO KEEP' EM COMING!!

Sidenote: kekeIfarted WONT update her story until she gets 50 subs...i ve already subscribed, she needs 10 or 11 more i think...BUT PLEASE IM BEGGING HELP HERRRR....! TT_TT