Young boy.

Bored to Death

Chapter 6- Young boy.

The unwanted attention I didnt want was now on me, all eyes are now focused on the girl that shouted stop. T^T 

'Young boy' POV

I stared at the girl, they threw me onto the ground like dirt and approached her. 

I touched myself, (SHUTTUP NOT LIKE THAT!) only a few cuts and bruises.

I dusted my clothes off and got back on my feet.

Your POV

I saw them approaching me. 

"I DIDNT MEAN IT! GO BACK AND DO YOUR THING!" 

I ducked down and covered my head, shutting my eyes and waited for the upcoming pain. 


"Dear god, If this is how my life is going to end, then please tell Dongrim to at least clean the house before my parents come. Also tell Hyunseung to sing properly and not break his voice anymore. I'm also sorry for throwing my pet bunny over the fence, I thought they liked lifts! Honest! And I'm sorry for feeding the dog tainted sasauges I swear I didn't mean not to read the expiration date! And lastly, don't let chickens get extinct! THEIR JUICY MEAT MUST LIVE ON FOREVER!"


Gang member POV

Crazy chick suddenly starts talking to god about singing and chicken! 

Think she needs a double lesson?

OH YEAAHHHH!

Young boy POV

I raised my eyebrow at the daring young lady, she's a unique one eh?

I took deep breaths and ran up to the two bastards.

I screamed my war cry and started hitting the two like there's no tommorow. 

Your POV

After my speech I expected myself to be on the cold, wet concrete floor by now. 

I opened my eyes and checked myself, NO HARM! 

I looked back at the young boy literally beating the crap out of the two gangsters.

I stood up, amazed, he dodged the punches swiftly and delivered quick, smooth punches to the face.

Even though the men looked thrice his age he looked even more cooler than they did. 

Soon, they were both on the floor. 

The boy was stood up panting heavily while holding onto his chest.

I came up to him to thank/scold him but he ended up fainting on top of the other two unconscious men. 

My face fell, I dialed 999 for the ambulance. 

I held onto the young boys hand and squeezed it. 

All I did was go out of the house for a bit because I was bored but now I might end up killing someboy!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm deciding to finish 5 chapters before posting again... so please wait my lovelies♥