What a strange boy: In Baro's POV

Bored to Death

"OKAY!! OKAY!! Lemme go first! Your story's boring maknae!"

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay! Stop fighting just tell the damn story already!"

"Im waiting~"

"Okay...so it started when..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MORE POWER! MORE AGILITY! MORE FLEXIBILITY!!"  I tried to do my best with all these people around me, their all too good and me...I looked like a horse with 2 and 1/2 hooves. To put it simply- I , more than lemons.

 

"1 and a 2 and a 3 and a- Okay, stop, stop, stop! Everyone take a break! Baro, come here." The teacher called me using his finger.

I took my cap off and wiped the sweat from my forehead and walked up to him.

"Yes, seonsaeng-nim?" I gripped my hat, maybe not trying to hear the news I knew I'd hear sooner or later, but what scared me was hearing it now, in front of everybody.

"We have to talk about... your trainee thing." He took out a chair and I sat down, still holding onto my lucky hat...but after the talk maybe not so lucky anymore.

As you can tell, I got sacked. Good bye dream of being a rapper~

After that I pretty much locked myself in my room at home and locked everybody out, I was about 15 back then, you can say it was the stage where those so-called things called 'feelings' take over you.

2 weeks, I went without sunlight and minimal food. I never practiced rapping or dancing ever again, nor did I go back to school or study.

I was in a state of deep depression. I even had thoughts of suicide- but it never crossed my mind again when Sandeul suddenly came into my life.

He was like a new, matured light that entered my life for the better~

"Woah, woah, woah...hold up!"

"What?"

"You make him sound like some kind of angel!"

"He might as well be! He's my adorkable best friend!"

"Still...sounds gay."

".........BACK TO THE STORY!"

I'll stop boring you and just tell you how I met him.

One night, my stomach was grumbling. Like REALLY loud. I guess it was the consequence of not eating too much. I snuck out of bed for the first time in 2 weeks and tiptoed to my kitchen.

I opened the fridge to get a glass of  to get a glass of milk out, when I heard a peculiar noise coming from the living room; being the curious teenage boy I was I went to go check it out.

And to my dismay it wasn't either of my parents or a cute little fluffy animal that found it's way in, oh no, it was a- burglar. I dropped my glass of milk- making the loud glass shatter on the cold marble floor.

The stranger turned around his face was not even covered by anything at all, his attire was merely just jeans and a tshirt. Didn't look like much of a scary person to me.

His grin could be seen even in the depths of the night, his pearly White teeth shining my way.

"Hey!" He whispered coming towards me which made me wince and back away.

"No! Don't be afraid I'm not breaking anything, don't worry!"

He smiled at me again, it was a warm smile, he held his hand out and helped me up, now that I look at his face more closer I see a boy a few years younger than me breaking into my home.

"Oh! I know you! Baro hyung right? Your in my Science!" The young boy smiled at me again. How did he know my name?

"Uh...yeah, but how do you know my name?" I whispered, feeling a little bit reassured that the person at least knows me, though it still doesn't tell me why he broke in.

"BAROOO OPPA! When are you gonna get to the good part?"

"I'm nearly there cutie! Just listen~ I thought you liked stories!"

"I do but- wait up... Cutie?!" 

"Back to the story!"

 

"I told you silly! Your in my Science! Remember me? I'm Sandeul!" Then it hit me, Sandeul! The uber smart kingka of TSEnt high! How could I not remember that face that girls and even teachers fall for?

"Sandeul ssi?! What are you doing here?!" The boy just laughed and sat me down on the floor with him, I knew he was strange but this goes to a whole new level.

"Mind if I borrow your Science book, and your maths book and your English book and your Social-" 

"So basically all my books?" I chuckled.

"What happened to yours then?" He sighed and stretched his arms and placed them on his head.

"I can't pay for that school anymore."

"Why not?"

"I got kicked out of home!" It was sad news, yet he sounded so cheery and happy. I raised an eyebrow.

"And your happy about that?" I asked he sighed. "I guess so, they just can't keep up with this gangstaa!!" He did a cheesy gangster pose. I nearly choked myself laughing.

"Okay, I think we need to be more quiet or my parents will know you were here!" He laughed along with me and sat down.

"So the reason you needed my books is...?"

"Just because I got kicked out of my home, doesn't mean I don't want to learn anymore! I still want to expand my knowledge as long as I have the chance." I stared at the man in front of me, still willing to learn and improve even after he left everything behind? And look at me, giving up everything after just one failure, what kind of man was I?

Then, that's when I thought of joining him, in his tough battle of being homeless. He stil declined and said he was a lone traveler but Invited me to join the ruthless role of being in a gang. 

"So that's how I got in the gang!"

"When was the good part again?"

"Yah! Don't be rude to your oppa!"

"IM her oppa!"

"We all are!"

"Except me!~"

"Why can't we all just get along and eat cake?"

"Nomnomnomnom~"

"Shut up Sandeul hyung!"

"Gongchan!"

"Jinyoung hyung!"

"Baro!"

"CNUU!~ :3"

"............."

"Sorry I felt left out. T_T' "

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello! Sorry for my randomness syndrome -__-' And yes! Baro met Sandeul by him breaking into his house ;) Im kinda stuck for

ideas X'D Once I finish their pasts ill promise to write more Youngwon >.< I miss him!! And then it's time for you to start school!

Keke~ What could go wrong? THANK YOU FOR READING!!! Comment please? I got like 3-4 people commenting when there's 26 of

you!! T_T I'm not forcing, but if you can please do~ It'll make happy! And me happy= moderately good chapters!! xD But i'm just happy

that you guys are even Reading :') i love all of you, and don't you forget it!!