YOU'RE LEAVING ME?! AND HE'S BABYSITING?!

Bored to Death

 

Chapter 2- YOU'RE LEAVING ME?! AND HE'S BABYSITING?!

Your POV 

"Just put the bags in the truck along with the others!!" My darling mother ordered, waving her fingers around pointing and instructing the maids where to put her bags and such.

I was leaning across the banister, watching everyone rush for my parents sudden departure.

"Please move aside ma'am." A maid called. I moved aside and let the maid run up to the stairs carrying heavy bags of clutter. I don't get why people bother with this job, you stay in a house calling to everyones will and with what? 2-3 days off a year? Might as well be a bin man.

"Be careful with that! It's an antique!" She screeched I rolled your eyes and placed my headphones on my head, bored. Without noticing, my mother approached me in her 6 inch stilletos and fur coat.

She cupped my face and softly smiled. "Oh ~~~~~-ah...Are you sure you'll be okay without us?" She raised her eyebrow, I rolled my eyes again and sighed.

"I have the turd don't I?" I scoffed.

"Oh don't be mean to your oppa! He volounteered to look after you when noone else would. You should be thankful." She said, her hand still upon your face, her long, fake fingernails slightly scratching my chin.

"Yeah, yeah I'll get to it someday." I shoved her hand away and concentrated in the game I was playing.Sticking my toungue out in complete focus.

She smirked and continued bossing the maids about. It's like her hobby, she can't go 2 seconds without telling somebody what to do.

Just then daddy came in, I wouldn't mind the witch going but without my dad it means no more weekly lunch trips around the world!

"APPA!" He turned around and smiled I slung my arms around his neck and pretended to sob. Yeah, I know I'm a daddy's girl!

"Your so mean appa! If your gone then how will I live without my allowance?!" He my hair and pulled me out of the hug, "You have Dongrim ~~~~~-ah...and don't worry, I'll send you weekly allowance with advance."

I beamed but pouted at the thought of that erry living under the same roof as me.


*Flashback.*

"YOU SAY WHAT NOW?!?!?!" I screamed glaring at my chuckling mother.

"Calm down ~~~~~, it's only for a year." My father re assured. But seriously, WOULD YOU KEEP CALM WHEN YOU'RE PARENTS LEAVE YOU FOR ING CHEESE?!

"That doesn't make things better y'now. And it certainly doesn't knowing you're leaving me for some piece of cubed cheese from India." I scoffed I folded my arms and threw a fit on my own.

"It's an important business trip, this could make our company bigger and make us richer than we already are. It benefits you too ~~~~~." Father said, calmly.

"Yeah, so keep your mouth shut. Sweetie." I don't even bother to look at her anymore. Her face makes me sick. 

I got up from my seat and trudged up to my room, without leaving a word behind. Then BAM! Father suddenly drops one of the biggest bombs on me.

"AND DONGRIM IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER YOU!" He yelled, before I could protest some maids pushed me into my room and locked it.

"LET ME OUT! IM NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU OLD FART!!!" I screamed, my loud voice, echoeing though my massive room, I doubt he could hear it, considering the distance between my room and the conferance room.

I lay on my bed, admitting defeat.

*Flashback end.*

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ARIGATOU GAZAIMASOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS!<3

Please continue to read, comment and ENJOY!

 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwa7QFAZuR0&feature=related <----- CLICK IT!

 

Narrator POV

Your parents left for America yesterday and had left you a weeks worth of money, which to them, was £10,000. It was the summer holidays and Youngwon was giddily walking to your house carrying text books and a bunch of junk food.
 

 

Youngwon POV 

I was walking up to her house carrying all the necessities with me. Though I doubt she'll study with me on a holiday -.-' Oh, well. I can have fun with her then can't I? KEKEKE!!!

I made it to her massive gate and pressed the button.

"Hello?" A person called.

"Hey ~~~~~!!! I came to babysit you~”

"Whats the password?" She bluntly replied.

"Password?" I chuckled at her childlishness. It must be another of her weird games to secretly seduce me. *Raises eyebrow.*

"Yes. How do I know you're not a criminal...or...or a ?" She asked. Raising her own eyebrow at me through the video.

"Well, first of all you know me..."

"That proves nothing."

WTH?!?

"Okay well, I'm only 18, I'm a valevictorian as well as the Kingka of MonkeyFunch High. I have blue hair I visit you're house everyday oh and did I mention I'm your best friend?" I snickered through the transmission.

She was hopelessly staring at me with her big brown eyes.

"....Sounds like a to me." She said. I lowered my head as an imaginary sweat dropped from my head. Why does this girl have to be so hard to get through?

"~~~~~, just let me in?" I sighed.

"What have you got in that bag?" She pointed to the green grocery bag I was holding.

"Chicken and Potato-"

"COME IN!!" She squealed. Psh. Miss Bi-polar strikes again! I made to her door and opened it with the spare key's Mr and Mrs Jang gave to me.

"~~~~~!!! I'm hoooome~" I saw her come down from the staircase in her hoodie and sneakers with short shorts on.

"Hey turd." She said picking her teeth with her fingernail.

"Hey y." I said giving her my almighty pedo smile. She prentended to puke.

"Hey retard." She answered back.

"Hey nice legs."

"Hey fart."

"Hey S line."

"Hey homo."

"Hey beautiful." I cupped her waist and pulled her in, she tried to pulled back but I guess I was too strong ;).

 

Your POV


"LET GO !!" I squealed pushing his arms away while stomping on his feet. "Whaddya say we do some high level science to tonight?" He smirked. My eyes widened as I scrambled away from the freak. "YOU EVEN MAKE SCIENCE Y!!" I squealed.

The rest of the night didn't go very well either. When we tried to learn, I wouldn't listen, when I try to relieve myself of my boredom he does something y -.-'.

And I just noticed all the maids and butlers were gone too. Sniffle...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!! xD

Sandeul will be introduced shortly....kekekek ^_____________________^