Turd Tutor is my Babysitter

Bored to Death

 

 

Narrator POV

Your parents left for America yesterday and had left you a weeks worth of money, which to them, was £10,000. It was the summer holidays and Youngwon was giddily walking to your house carrying text books and a bunch of junk food.
 

 

Youngwon POV 

I was walking up to her house carrying all the necessities with me. Though I doubt she'll study with me on a holiday -.-' Oh, well. I can have fun with her then can't I? KEKEKE!!!

I made it to her massive gate and pressed the button.

"Hello?" A person called.

"Hey ~~~~~!!! I came to babysit you~”

"Whats the password?" She bluntly replied.

"Password?" I chuckled at her childlishness. It must be another of her weird games to secretly seduce me. *Raises eyebrow.*

"Yes. How do I know you're not a criminal...or...or a ?" She asked. Raising her own eyebrow at me through the video.

"Well, first of all you know me..."

"That proves nothing."

WTH?!?

"Okay well, I'm only 18, I'm a valevictorian as well as the Kingka of MonkeyFunch High. I have blue hair I visit you're house everyday oh and did I mention I'm your best friend?" I snickered through the transmission.

She was hopelessly staring at me with her big brown eyes.

"....Sounds like a to me." She said. I lowered my head as an imaginary sweat dropped from my head. Why does this girl have to be so hard to get through?

"~~~~~, just let me in?" I sighed.

"What have you got in that bag?" She pointed to the green grocery bag I was holding.

"Chicken and Potato-"

"COME IN!!" She squealed. Psh. Miss Bi-polar strikes again! I made to her door and opened it with the spare key's Mr and Mrs Jang gave to me.

"~~~~~!!! I'm hoooome~" I saw her come down from the staircase in her hoodie and sneakers with short shorts on.

"Hey turd." She said picking her teeth with her fingernail.

"Hey y." I said giving her my almighty pedo smile. She prentended to puke.

"Hey retard." She answered back.

"Hey nice legs."

"Hey fart."

"Hey S line."

"Hey homo."

"Hey beautiful." I cupped her waist and pulled her in, she tried to pulled back but I guess I was too strong ;).

 

Your POV


"LET GO !!" I squealed pushing his arms away while stomping on his feet. "Whaddya say we do some high level science to tonight?" He smirked. My eyes widened as I scrambled away from the freak. "YOU EVEN MAKE SCIENCE Y!!" I squealed.

The rest of the night didn't go very well either. When we tried to learn, I wouldn't listen, when I try to relieve myself of my boredom he does something y -.-'.

And I just noticed all the maids and butlers were gone too. Sniffle...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!! xD

Sandeul will be introduced shortly....kekekek ^_____________________^