YOU IDIOT!!!!

Bored to Death

Chapter 7- YOU IDIOT!!
 

 

Youngwon POV

"I KILLED HIM YOUNGWON! KIIIILED HIMM!! HELP! CALL BACK NOW YOU TUURD!!" 

I stopped drying my hair when I listened to ~~~~~'s voicemail. I grabbed the keys to their car and drove to the hospital.

~~~~~, YOU IDIOT!! 

Your POV

The ambulance arrived in minutes and took the young boy away, they told me to come with them so he can have someone with him.

I sat at the back still squeezing his hand.

"I don't know who you are, but I hope you're okay." I whispered. 

At that moment in time I didn't realize why I worried about this person. Normally I would let the hospital take care of everything.

But why I actually agreed to come along is still distant from me. 

We arrived at the hospital and they layed him down on a bed strapped to some machine of some sort.

I laid there, on the rough couch flickering through the oh, so boring TV channels. GOSH! Now I know how Dongrim feels. -.-'

Then his hand clenched a fist, I jumped in suprise and dropped the tv remote, I looked back at the boy and waved my palm in his face. He gently pushed it away, and took the straps connected to him off his skin.

He coolly got up and headed for the door. I got up and blocked it.

"You can't go yet!" I protested.

"Why not?" He asked, serching my face, somehow. SOMEHOW, it made me blush and look away. IKR? ME! ME BLUSH?!

"C-cause their not done with your procedure."

"Look, I appreciate you bringing me here. But I've got work outside this nuthouse, so kindly move aside."

"BUT!-" The door burst open sending my face, MY FACE, flat on the floor.

"Oh, sorry, didn't know you were there." The doctor apolagized.

"Sandeul- ssi...glad to see you...back." The doctor said.

Back? 

"If you can just step outside for a bit please miss." The doctor gestured me to go out, I bowed then left. As I was about to sit on the bench I got pulled back up again by, oh, Dongrim.

"WHO DID YOU KILL?! ARE YOU OKAY?? IS HE SHE OKAY?" He yelled, searching patting my arms, legs and ERR!

"Get off me!" I lightly pushed him away.

"Dont you EVER leave the house without MY permission!!" He scowled. I sat down in defeat and messed with my hair. "But what if im-"

"I DONT CARE IF YOUR BORED." He glared.

"Meanie..." I whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandeul POV

"Nice to see you again Sandeul ssi." The doctor informed, scribbling on his notepad.

"Huh. You too, old man." I answered back

"You know, you're lucky that girl brought you in on time, or you'd be in a coma again."

"Yeah..."

"You should thank her."

"I'll think about it."

"Soo...Can I go now?" I  turned to go but was held back by the doctors arms. His glassess glimmered by the light on the ceiling, he pushed his glasses up his nose and faced me.

"Ive recieved another call from Hanna."

Geez. The orphanage again?! I thought, panicking.

"What did they say?" I sighed

"They give you three more days for your answer, until they have to take you in themselves. Think about it Sandeul, you get a better home, warm meals and you stay at a decen place out of trouble."

I ducked his head down and clenched my fists. The last place I wanted to go was the orphanage! That place is worse than the streets I live on! What made me madder is that my own uncle wanted me to go.

"I still won't go." I protested.

"Then tell me, where will you go after this?"

I stayed silent. "Get into another fight and wait until another kind passerby takes you to the hospital again? Because that doesn't sound like much of a life to me, Sandeul."

He can't say that! He doesn't understand anything!

"So what? What if I want to live my life like that? Is it so wrong? If you didn't want me to end up like this blame your brother."

My uncle heaved a big sigh and grabbed hold of his stubborn nephew's shoulders. He looked me in the eye and glared at me through his peircing stare.

"Youre a bright boy Sandeul. Don't let a few misunderstandings of life get a better of that. You have a good future if you contribute to yourself as well. Whatever happened to 'I want to become a doctor when I grow up!'?"

I smirked and shoved his hands away from my shoulder.

"I grew up. That's what happened."

"Lee Junghwan!"

I turned around to see a fuming ahjussi.

"What?"

"If you're going out to that place again don't even think about leaving!" My uncle roared.

"I told you, old man. The streets are my home."

"Oh please. I barely call a place with hobos and trash, 'a home'. Here just take my money and find-"
 

 

 

"I told you I don't mooch off of family members either!!" He smirked, laughing at how similair me and him were. 

"Then tell me, where are you going to sleep tonight huh? If the answers what I think it is, I'm sending you straight to the orphanage."

Shizz! The old man's on to me. I thought on my his feet, I said the first thing that came into my head. Probably one of the worst things I'd ever done.

"At my, umm...err....GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE!" WTF?! SANDEUL YOU FRICKIN PABO! was what I thought at that moment. My uncle let out a long, hearty laugh. "You? A girlfriend?! PWAHAHAHA!"

I puffed my cheeks out in annoyance and anger. "WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME HAVIG A GIRLFRIEND?! It could happen! It could! I mean- it did." 

I let out a fake cough. He stopped laughing and eyed his nephew. "And who exactly is this so-called girlfriends of
yours hmm?" He asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow at me.
 

Uncle POV

 

Dont think I don't know when you're lying, Lee Junghwan.

Sandeul fiddled with his fingers, nervously sweating. I  knew all his tricks, does he think he get away with it just this once? Then he took a deep breath and pointed to the door.


"Her. The girl outside. She's my girlfriend." 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry, crappy chapter!! =_='  

I've been hooked on B2ST 24/7!!

I've probably watched their Fiction mv 904837209 times!! IT'S THAT GOOOD!!

^___________________________________^

 

Sorry again for my fail chapter hehe!!

 

And lastly:

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!<3

A special thanks to my lovely subscribers<3 whose names I couldnt be bothered to type ;D