Jinyoung will do anything to get his hands on what he wants.

Bored to Death

"STOP SANDEUL!!" You screamed, trying to struggle out of CNU's manly arms. It looked like the battle was already decided, Sandeul unexpectedly was throwing punches like an out of control gangster freak.

Jinyoung tried to keep up but failed as he kept being pushed down. Gayoon and Amber went to get a teacher 10 minutes ago but still haven't got back yet. Some of the boys were cheering them on while some like Taeil were actually trying to stop it. Taemin and Yongguk went to the nurses' office to tend to Taem's injury and now only B1A4, you and the remaining boys were left.

You finally stopped ranting and stayed still. *Take deep breaths ~~~~~.... Deep breaths.* You turned to face the 3 memebers of 'B1A4'. "I'll stop but aren't you guys going to do ANYTHING?!? Their fighting over practically NOTHING!!" You were about to go crazy.

"~~~~~-" 

"OKAY, BREAK IT UP!! PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE. NOW!" A teacher ordered the badly bruised boys to limp over to the office. The teacher eyed everyone else and let Gayoon and Amber who were behind him, enter the classroom.

"Is everything or anyone alright??" You all nodded your heads. The teacher pointed at the two bickering young men and they left walking slowly to the other side of the school. Everyone scurried out to their seats, you sat to next to Gongchan. The teacher sat on a desk and folded his arms checking the time every minute.

You raised your hand. "Are they going to be okay?" You meekly asked.

"Depends what they did. But by the looks of it they are already badly injured, the principle decides what he's going to do with them. Suspension or maybe getting expelled?" The teacher shrugged and fixed his glasses, you nodded your head and dropped your head down, letting your bangs cover your eyes.

*Pabos.* You thought and banged your head down on the table, worrying over the two. "Anyway, since you have no teacher I'll just-" "We did have a teacher Leetuk, he's hiding behind the book cabinet, I think his name was Heechul."

Daniel pointed to the book cabinet where a terrified man came out, shivering as if been out for a cold shower. He was rubbing his arms and teeth chattering making a loud sound, he was feminine looking but not as girly as some people.

"T-them kids a-are m-m-monsters!!!!" He squealed, the door slammed shut and he winced and jumped into leetuk's arms. "Uhh... kids, you are dismissed." Heechul shivered, Leetuk rolled his eyes and walked out of the classroom. It was only 1pm but everyone was packing so you did the same.

"We'll see you later, noona." Gongchan waved goodbye with a forced smile you waved also. "We'll be going too ~~~~~-ah... Goodluck." Baro squeezed your shoulder and left. "Wait! What for?!"

"You'll see." CNU winked and left along with the other two. You scratched your head in annoyance. Everyone was leaving but you stayed to wait for Sandeul and Jinyoung, so now you were outside the principles office. The door opened and you scrambled up and peeked in, "And stay out of trouble or it's suspension for the both of you." The door slammed back and now both boys were fat apart glaring at each other.

"Sandeul-"

"Dont touch me." He snarled, pushed your hand away and slung his backpack on, brushing past Jinyoung and heading for the door. You stared at him go wide eyed, it was also the first time you saw him so emotionless and cold.The total opposite of his usual personality.

*What the...* You looked at the other person to blame for this, you sighed and went to go but felt a cold hand reach for your wrist. "Wait." You stopped and turned around. You stared at the once handsome face, it was now nearly unrecognizeable. You stared wide- eyed and touched it, the bruises and marks Sandeul left were...too much.

Jinyoung shivered at your touch, all he could do was stand still and forget what he was about to say. You sighed and grabbed his hand, Jinyoung gazed at you in shock.

"What are you-"

"I'm taking you to the nurses' office."

"I'm fine you dont need too."

"Your face tells me otherwise. So hurry up so I can go home to Sandeul and nag the crap outta him." He blinked but went along with it. You were at the nurses' office but nobody was there. You peeked in while dragging him inside. *Looks like she's gone.* You went inside and sat him on one of the beds.

You looked through one of the cabinets and got the anesthetic out to tend to his wounds- especially his face. Jinyoung didn't say a word but just smiled softly at your effort to make him feel better, it's a side of you that rarely comes out.

You wiped your forehead and stuck bandages and bandaid's here and there and you were done. "Why are you doing this? Shouldn't you be... hating me?" His words were full of sorrow and regret his head was ducked down to avoid your piercing eyes.

You stopped sticking bandaid's on him and looked at his expression which made you less tense. "You looked a mess. I wasn't going to just let you leave without help."

"But I hurt the person you love... you should be mad!"

"Do you want me to get mad? And whats with all this love thing with Sandeul?! Everyone's saying that nowadays...it's getting annoying!" *But it's true...* He thought and snapped back into reality. His face may be full of scars but his smile is always shining.

"Whatever you say..." He shrugged and hopped off the bed, slung his backpack on and left. You got up and shouted after him, "Dont I even get a THANK YOU?!" He stopped and turned around and gave that winning smile of his then continued to walk.

*I'll get you someday ~~~~~, one way or another. I ALWAYS get what I want.*

He smirked to himself and ran as the rain suddenly came crashing down. "~~~~~!" You turned around and covered yourself with your blazer avoiding getting wet. Youngwon came with an umbrella.

"Oh, hey Dongrim." You slid under the umbrella with him and put your coat in your bag. "Let's go home." He smiled and slung an arm around your shoulder and the two of you walked home to see something you weren't expecting.

<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><>


HELLO MY BABIES!! Sorry updates are kinda slow because I am soooo lazy!! Plus I went to a party on fri and it was AWESOME!! Happy 13th Maica~ And on Saturday I went to my other friend's party~ BOWLING FTW!! Happy 13th ciara~

And also... my friend says she's Reading my fic, but I bet she won't get round to Reading this because... ya know, my writings not the best but I do try, FOR YOU GUYS! ^_~ OH AND UPDATE KIKWANGSSTICKYTOFFEE AND KEKEIFARTED!! NOOOOOOW! 

THANK YOU FOR READING~! I would write longer an and my rant but i need to shower...HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN 3 DAYS!!!