Uncle's coming to visit! EEEP!~

Bored to Death

Sandeul POV

 

"Look ~~~~~! I didnt meant to I promise!! It was a mistake, that's all!"

"Mistake my !!"

"IT WAS!! Please don't be mad!! Please!!"

"How can I forgive you.....WHEN YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS?!!"

She finally slammed her bedroom door in my face and cussed rude words behind the door. You've really screwed up Sandeul... In 

you're first 2weeks of knowing her, you go and strip the ity off her lips. Jinyoung hyung? Are you there? Even if you were I bet you

wouldn't be really very proud of me right now! You're dongseang did something very bad! I'm a disgrace to B1A4!! A disgrace to the 

Oh, Hi there!! You're probably wandering 

what I'm blabbering on about. Well, I'll tell you, but please dont think ill of me! IT WAS A SIMPLE MISTAKE!! >.<

 

 

*FLASBACK 2hours ago~*

 

 

Youngwon POV

 

"But I really thought it was 8!" Aish...this girl -.-' 3...3MONTHS ON THE SAME SUBJECT AND SHE STILL DOESN'T KNOW!! TT-TT

"How can THAT turn into 8?!" She shrugged, I held my anger in by shooing her away from my room. You try to do some revision with

her and you end up going insane instead. I sighed and picked myself up from the worn out chair I've been sitting on for the past 3 

hours. Her entrance exma is in 1 week and I swear she doesn't even want to go to school. WHO WOULDN'T?! I skipped to the

kitchen- my sanctuary, and got out a blueberry milkshake. It keeps my hair blue and fresh~ I sipped it happily and ran for the garden 

get some fresh air into my brain. I smiled as pretty butterflies landed on the bluebells beside me. One thing ~~~~~ CAN do right is

gardening, her flowers are SUGOII~ xD I took another long sip as I enjoyed the warm, welcoming breeze passing by. But at the 

corner of my I caught a glimpse of Sandeul. "O-O-Okay...OH! YOU'RE COMING NOW?! What? NO! I'm absaloutely fine with it! Why 

wouldn't I be? HAHAHA! H-huh? Okay, see you then, uncle." He saw me and jumped, nearly dropping the house phone into the pond.

 

Sandeul POV

 

I saw Youngwon hyung and nearly dropped their 'house phone' into the pond. "Is everything okay?" He asked. I frantically nodded and

crossed my fingers behind my back. "Then who was that on the phone?" He questioned again, nearing me. I nearly tripped on my on

my own two feet. "WOAH, dude be careful." He grabbed my hand and helped me up. "Now WHO was that on the phone??" I gulped

nothing good EVER lasts. Oh, why cruel fate? TT^TT. I told him everything, from when I was on the streets and to when I got found by

~~~~~ on the streets. Speaking of which, I wonder how those bastards are doing. I haven't had a good, messy fight in AGES. "So....

you're saying that you came here because you didn't want to end up in an orphanage?" I nodded. He slurped his milkshake once 

again and nodded. "So why dont you just go live with your doctor uncle?" He said, swinging his legs. I sighed, I hate answering this

question. So much to explain, so little patience. "I don't want to interfere in his life, I don't like mooching of off people, it feels...wrong."

"Oh, like you're doing to us?" He innocently shrugged. My face became grieved, he's got a point there.. "So...what's so wrong about

your uncle coming to visit?"

"Well... umm... I kinda...told him ~~~~~ssi was my girlfriend... *ahem.*" 

"I'm sorry come again?" He held his ear near my face as I said a second time.

"Still can't hear you~" Aish hyung!! I grabbed his ear and screamed in it.

"I TOLD HIM ~~~~~ WAS MY GIRLFRIEND!!" I covered my mouth, I may have been a tad too loud.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Hyung screamed, oh I'm gonna cry any second now.

"Who did what?" We both turned our heads to ~~~~~, she was on a lollipop with her pyjama's still on.

"Uhh...nothing ~~~~~ - sii!! Go back to your room and go take a shower or something!!" I shooed her away. "But.-" I slammed her bedroom door in her face and hieved a sigh, how am I suppose to get out of this mess now?

I should just run away and go to hyungs while I had the chance!! "So...how do you suppose you're going to get out of this mess?" I looked up at hyung and scratched the back of my neck. "Uhh...play along?"

*Flashback end~*

*Uncle's visit*

Uncle POV

"Hello?" I pressed the red button near the huge silver gates in front of me. I kept pressing and pressing each time making the annoying buzzing sound.

"Just get her dressed and downstairs in 10- OH! Uncle!! A-Anyeong!!" I rolled my eyes at his laughable attempt at lieing, do you know he's really bad at it? I sniggered through the monitor, "Just let me in, it's getting really cold."

He nodded and signed off the monitor thingy. The big gates opened wide and I stepped inside, the path way to the house is like a road itself.

Their garden seems like a greenhouse and there were barking hound dogs behind a huge metal cage. My feet made a slight sound that echoed thrughout the whole estate, it's practically bigger than the hospital.

I finally, made my way to the door and rung another bell. The doors automatically opened, it revealed an elegant marble floor shining and reflecting through the ornate windows plastered on the walls.

I would of expected at least two maids standing at the door to my greeting but found none other than my nephew a bluberryhead and a rather familiar girl. Sandeul, was stood there sweating like a warthog in midday summer, I swear this boy has so many weird talents.

"Uncle!! W-welcome to my...err...umm." He stutters as well, how charming. To live in such an estate and not being able to commit to simple manners- explains why he's my nephew.

"Girlfriends house." Blueberry boy added, I eyed all three of them as they pulled such obvious, fake faces. My poker face was kept on, although inside was me, as you kids say, 'rofl-ing'.

I kept silent and scanned the kids some more. The girl I saw was wearing a rather short pair of shorts with some colourful sneakers and a hoodie. Her facial expression says it all.

I smirked between my crooked lips and held a small smile as I spoke to them for the first time, "How has Sandeul been, miss? Not a hassle, I hope?" I shot him a daring glare which made him wince. 

Youngwon POV

I cannot believe I went along with this... -.-' But the sooner it's over the better.

I shoved ~~~~~'s back and urged her to at least say one word. She had been gritting her teeth and playing harshly with her fingers ever since she heard Sandeul's predicament, she nearly killed him alive. Sandeul's dead meat once his uncles out of sight.

"Say something!" I whispered and poked her side and she threw me a deadly glare. She heaved a sigh and got on her girly face- smiling with blushing apple cheeks.

"He's been ever so good to me, ahjussi." She said with a soft voice, this is where her gifted acting skills come in handy for once. I poked her waist again to say more. I would've hit Sandeul but he was stood frozen on the spot pale as a sheet of paper, probably too scared of the consequences.

"H-he's such a g-good...b-boyfriend." She whispered the last part, blushing insanely.

Maybe I should make her be my fake girlfriend too, huh?? Naww, she might throw me into a river- again.


Sandeul POV

When she said her last sentence my heart stopped for a moment, I had to grip onto my chest to stop it. Noo! My stupid thoughts overuled my speech again!! >.<

but I think the plan is working pretty well, right? He doesn't suspect a thing does he? Typical 50 year old retired gangster. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!

But I'm suprised ~~~~~ went along with this. Maybe if I just stay quiet- "Sandeul ssi." Oh- never mind. "Y-y-y-ye-yes?" Damn my stuttering toungue >.<.

"Please introduce me to your gilrfriend." Oh...he's onto me!!

"O-o-of course!" I managed to spill that out of my mouth. I stood next to ~~~~~ and put my arm around her waist and pulled her in. "~~~~~-ssi, this is my uncle. The doctor at that hospital you took me too." Her hand laced around my waist at first I blushed- really hard. That is until she squeezed the living daylights of it.

"Of course, nice too meet you ahjussi." Every single word she said meant she would squeeze it tighter and tighter- right now she's digging her fingernails into my waist TT - TT nothing good comes from lieing! NOTHING! Just fractured hips. 

Uncle POV

I 'checked' my watch and pushed my glasses up.

"Its getting late. The hospital may need me any second now." I lied. I read each one fo their faces, telling me there more than happy for me to leave.

"But before I do-" I looked at ~~~~~ and Sandeul.

"Give her a kiss before I go, just to prove to me that your relationship is authentic."

Youngwon POV

He sounds like a pedo to me.

Sandeul POV 

MY eyes widened, "K-k-kiss?!?" I gulped and he just nodded. I looked at ~~~~~, she frantically shook her head. "I need to go soon, chop chop." I sighed and closed my eyes, leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"There you go!! BYE BYE NOW SEE YOU SOON LOVE YOU TOO GOO ALREADY!!"

I pushed him out of the door and slammed them door shut. I heaved a sigh and smiled.

"I think that went pretty well, right guys? Right?" They both looked at me with darkened faces and flames shooting from behind them. They slwoly shook their heads. 

*Uncle's visit end~*

Sandeul POV

I think you know what happened after that. T^T now ~~~~~'s not talking to me!! Hyung threatened to kill me if I did that again but were okay now. But how am I going to make it up to her?

YOUR SO MEAN SANDEUL.

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO A POOR RICH INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL?? THIS ALL YOUR FAULT OLD FART!!

Narrator POV

Sandeul stayed at a little corner of the house twiddling with his fingers waiting for you to come out of your room. He still felt bad about doing that to you. Looks like he holds thing like this longer than grudges. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

< .< gomeeeeeeeeen!! > >