The Joys of the Entrance Exam

Bored to Death

Your POV

HEY! How ya doin? Me? Well, if you know me I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED~ Im sitting in this room full of wanna be rich kids taking the entrance exam for TSEnt High, some school Sandeul recommended.

I've already finished with 30 minutes to spare! Sandeul's taking the entrance exam too, Dongrim said something about 'giving him a better future'? I swear, that boy's too kind for his own sake.

So now all I can do is fiddle with my fingers, bite my fingernails, and twiddle with my hair. Typical boring school~

"20 minutes left, children. Remember, don't rush and try your best." T

he test lady announced. I felt like strangling her, she repeated those same two lines EVERY FRICKING FIVE MINUTES. Sigh~

Just bear with it a few more minutes ~~~~~ and then it's over!

 

*5.6 seconds later*

 

THIS IS TORTURE!! TORTURE!! I can't bear being quiet when I have nothing to do! The worst thing is... THERE'S NO FRICKIN WIFI!

I can't even get my iPod out to listen to music, ohh no! Baaahh!! Who the heck takes 2 hours to finish one test anyway?! •_•

 

Sandeul POV

 

I was fiddling with my pencil- B-O-R-E-D. =_= I finished about 15 minutes ago and Ive practically been doing the same thing as ~~~~~~. Gaaahh, the test system never chnages so I've got this thing in the bag! 

But I think she's still mad at me because of the thing I did yesterday. TT^TT Wahh! I don't like people holding grudges against me, it makes me feel even more guilty. *Grumble Grumble~* And I'm hungry too! Arrgh! I'm bored, guilty and now HUNGRY! Sheesh =_=

But when I try to daydream, or think of something else my eyes end up landing on her... ohh! Look! She's sleeping! xD About 3 minutes later I had enough of the boredom and raised my hand to get the teacher lady's attention.

"Miss...excuse me, miss!" She looked up- finally.

"Uh, yes, young man?"

"May I be excused for uh... bowel problems?"

 

 Your POV

I nearly choked on my own spit after hearing his lame excuse! Pwahahaha! So lame!! And yet- "Oh, of course! Don't take long!" The retarted test lady let him go. Sigh, I guess there are people dumber than me! Score!

"Thank you miss. And Oh-" He looked at me and pointed. "~~~~~ needs to go too." I gave him a WTH look. What's he up too? "Oh, and why is that?" She questioned, taking her glasses down and eyeing me.

"She's uhh... on her period! So she needs to change-"

"SANDEULN WTH?!" I whispered loudly but he just smiled widely at me acting like it's not embarassing me at all.

"NO MORE! Please! Sandeul ssi, ~~~~~, you both are excused." She nodded at me to go outside, still taken back I got out from my seat and made my way out of the stuffy test room. And the first thing I said to him after 24 hours of not talking to him is- "You idiot!" 

"Huh?" He turned to me with an innocent look, pointing to himself pretending he did nothing wrong. D:<

"Whaddya mean HUH?! You practically revealed my womanly secret to EVERYONE!!"

"I was helping you since you looked so bored in there~"

"I would've been fine without your help!" I huffed. 

"Whatever you say. And womanly secret? Every woman has a period ~~~~~ie~" He can't up to me with aegyo! I'm immune to it! Haha!

"Dont call me that." 

"Then how about ~~~~~-poo?"

"Dont tell me tour serious."

"Oh? Then how about ~~~~~-oo?"

"What?! I'm not a pet!"

"But your cute like one!!" It made me blush and look down, again, I have noo idea why!! Then he pinched my cheek and gave his infamous eye smile I see 24/7.

"L-let's just go." I mumbled and we finally walked somehwere other than that classroom.

*In the classroom.*

"YOU REVEALED MY WOMANLY SECRET!!"

"Everyone has a perioid ~~~~~-ie~"

-Whole class reaction: o_O'
 

Sandeul POV

She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the stuffy classroom. It was kinda cute when she blushed~ The almighty Sandeul sees everything!

"You can let go now, you know ~~~~~ie!" She stopped and looked at her hand and immediately let go- looking disgusted.

"Eeep! I didn't know I was holding a FIRST KISS STEALER's hand!" She stuck her toungue out.

"Dont tell me your still mad about that ------ie! I said I was sorry~"I pouted and tugged on her arm. Even though by now, I knew she wasn't affected by aegyo... So yeah- fail -.-

"Any girl would be mad when you steal the ty off their lips!" She shoved me off her arm and dusted herself off. Psh, I'm not that dirty. >:3

"Please excuse our dongseang miss. He doesn't treat girls very well, does he?" I turned around and had the same look on my face as ~~~~~ had- :O. JINYOUNG HYUNG!!! :'D!

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Gongchan came running up to me and glomped me. I patted his hair and let the crybaby mumble on my shirt. "I missed you too Gongchan- ah!" I hugged him back. But our little reunion was ruined when Baro pushed him away and headlocked me.

"Come here you little hobo!" He gave me nuggie- ahhh~ Just like old times!!

"Junghwan-ah! How've ya been?" The tall hyung greeted me, by ruffling my hair.

"CNU HYUUNG!! " I jumped on him and he chuckled and pushed me off. "Its been ages since you did that makdoongie! And yah! You didn't come to the daily meeting yesterday! Or the day before that!"

"Oh yeah, about that." I scratched the back of my neck and looked at ~~~~~. They seemed to have saw me cause they thought the reason was probably because of ~~~~~. Baro highfived me and the other members.

"Good job dongseang!!" I rolled my eyes, one of the oldest yet so childish.

Iwas gonna high five Jinyoung hyung but he walked past my arms like a lifeless ghost, then I knew why- ~~~~~. You see, hyung is quite the ladies man. *raises eyebrow* And whenever he sees a girl he likes, he drools over them like there's no tommorow, he does whatever he can to make them his- until he gets bored with them. Pretty harsh, I know, but that's why he's our gang leader!

"M'lady." He swiftly grabbed her hand and kissed it, and from experience, I knew ~~~~~ was going to either going to 1. Slap him. 2. Hit him 3. Slap and hit him. We all stared at the two; Jinyoung hyung was shining due to his over confident personality and ~~~~~ie was staring blankly at him, with no type of expression at all.

"Sandeul." She finally asked.

"Neh, ~~~~~ie?"

"One, stop calling me that. And two, who is this freak?" Jinyoung hyung stayed still before getting knocked out by ~~~~~'s brave remark.

"HAHAHAHA!! Good one girly!!" Baro hyung slung an arm around her shoulder and continued laughing at the unconscious Hyung on the floor.

"Uh, yeah." ~~~~~ picked Baro's arm up with her fingertips and rubbed her hands with her jeans.

"Friends of yours Sandeul?" She asked eyeing each and every one of my members. I nodded.

"Yup! Were B1A4! The most ferocious gang in Seoul!" It didn't help that Gongchan said that sentence with aegyo.

"Uh, sure. But, all of you look too, well.... cute to be gangsters, are you really a gang?" She eyed all of them again with her finger in .

"~~~~~ie!! You just called me cute-"

"Except you." The other members burst into laughter as I joined hyung on the floor- powned by the little girl.

TT^TT I found out that I'm losing every little bit of my cool when I'm around this girl, she just weakens me! >.<

 

Baro POV
HAHAHAHA!! This girl is HILARIOUS!! She powned two of our members at the same time! If that isn't epic I don't know what is!

"But seriously are you guys REALLY a gang?" We all nodded.

"Hmm. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just... kind of hard to believe."

"Many people say that, but once you get to know us and see us in action, we look loke ferocious beasts!" CNU hyung explained, and again, we all nodded. She awed in understanding. "Soo..." I slung my arm around her shoulder again.

"Should we talk things over with some cake?" With the word 'cake' her face lit up and she was excitedly jumping up and down- along with the now revived Sandeul. One thing these two got in common- food! They actually look pretty cute together! xD

"Shall we go then?" Gongchan inpatiently asked.

"Yeah, yeah, keep your on maknae."

"Y-yah!" He blushed insanely not daring to look over at ~~~~~, typical maknae, so shy around girls~

"Lets go! Oh- and someone go pick up our unconscious leader?"

With that, we happily skipped to the school cafe~

=======================================================================================================

HEYYYY!! Sorry for the weird, random, crappy chappie >.< blame my boredom

-.-' I can't think straight with my siblings running around  screaming their heads

off!! And I'll explain B1A4's sudden appearance in the next chappie~ see you there, neh?

THANKS FOR READING!! and sorry for any mistakes, I don't double check my work >.<