(This chapter is kinda hard to imagine, especially the last few paragraphs and stuff... Just try and visualize it, kay? Ty ^___^)

Bored to Death

The next day you and Sandeul had school. Sandeul went early to hand in the project, so Youngwon had to take you to school.

"~~~~~!! I HAVENT GOT ALL DAY WOMAN!" 

"IM COMING KEEP YOUR BOXERS ON CREEP!" You screamed as you grabbed the toast from the toaster and popped it in your mouth. You grabbed all your books and equipment and hopped into Youngwon's car.

You closed the door and took some time to catch your breath, Gaah!! I hate waking up early!! You thought as you got your seatbelt on.

"What took you so long, anyway?"

"You woke me up late!!" You huffed, he smirked and the engine and drove out of your big mansion. Soon enough, you arrived at school.

"Nooooonaaaaa!!" Gongchan came to you skipping with his usual chirpy face, with the rest of B1A4 trailing behind, excluding Sandeul.

"Annyeong, Youngwon Hyung." B1A4 chorused together. Youngwon bowed and flashed a nervous smiled, *Why are the kingka's talking to me?* He thougt. "Come on, noona! Come watch my play for drama! It's DEABAK!!" Gongchan dragged you over to the drama section, unwillingly you let him drag you.

"Is he always like that?" Youngwon asked.

"Kinda, he's getting attatched to ~~~~~ lately." Youngwon nodded as they began walking over to their designated classess. Girls swooned as they saw the 4 boys walk down the corridor, with every step Jinyoung would either wink or smile at a random girl, CNU and BARO shook their heads at their patheic leader.

"So, hyung how's Sandeul and ~~~~?"

"Fine. Why?" Cnu and Baro elbowed each other and wiggled their eyebrows.

"Dont you think... they suit each other?"

"WHAAT?! Ahem,.. I mean, what do you mean?" Baro raised his eybrow them shrugged.

"Well... Sandeul never stops yapping about her whenever were with him. It just seems like ~~~~~'s into him.

" Youngwon kept a straight face and just smiled at his dongsaeng's. *That will never happen.. right?* He thought,

"Well, I g-gotta go." All three waved goodbye. Youngwon walked to his nearly empty classroom. He was greeted by his close classmate- Jisu.

"Hey, hyung!"

"Hey..."

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"It looks like something!"

"Its kind of both."

"Whaa? You make no sense, hyung." Youngwon just stayed silent. They don't look good together!! Hehe, it's a just a matter of opinion! He thought. 
---------------------------------------

"Okay, class, settle down, settle down!" Class 1-A* had a substitute because the almighty Inati was sick. Since it wasn't Inati the class just kept on chatting and talking, the teacher didn't see a point and just immersed into texting on her phone.

After a while the bell rang and you and Gongchan returned from his little play. "How was is it, noona?" "Pretty good, Gongchannie." You smiled. He immediately smiled back and beamed at your compliment. *Geez, I'm giving complimets too easily these days!* You thought and shook your head. "Gomawooooo noona!!~" Gongchan chirped.

You sat in your seat and got your books out. You looked around the classroom and searched for Sandeul. "Whoo ya looking for?" You jumped and held onto your chest.

"You scared me Teamin."

"Oppa."

"Huh?"

"Since the whole age incidence, I decided to embrace my old age and allow you to call me oppa." You sweatdroppped and did a face palm. You looked at the naive young boy in front of you.

"Its not really that much of a difference you know. And one thing you need to know about me is, I don't call ANYBODY oppa."

"Your a tough cookie aren't you?" He asked and you just innocently shrugged. He was about to go but turned around again as he remembered something.

"Oh and before I go, my friend called Minho from Class 2-B wanted to ask you out." You blinked.

"ANIYOOOOOOOOO!!!~" Sandeul came out from nowhere and pushed Taemin onto the floor.

"NOONE CAN HAVE MY SHORTY!! SHE IS MINE!" He declared pointing the finger to everybody, to all the boys in the class it seemed like a joke but Sandeul was dead serious.

"Yeah, yeah, Sannie just take a seat." JiYong joked earning a high five from Yongguk.

"I mean it!" He protested, acting all serious.

"What? It's not like she's yours." Jinyoung argued, fire in his eyes and hands in his pockets, looking like a serious trouble maker. "Okay guys, just cut it out before anything gets serious." Taeil tried to reassure everybody, but he ended up being ignored by everybody. You were worried now, who would start a fight by such a stupid thing?

You got why Jinyoung was arguing- probably still mad about not being able to 'get you.' Like all the other girls. Why sandeul was arguing about you- You have no idea why. "But hyung... I just don't want shorty to go out with anybody." Sandeul pouted, suddenly losing his serious essence.

"Cut with the act San. Admit it, you want her too, don't you?" Sandeul's face became darkened and his hands formed fists.

"You wouldn't know. Just leave ~~~~~ alone already! She clearly doesn't like you hitting on her!" This time they were raising their voices. It was the first time you saw the cute Sandeul act all manly and vicious- it almost seemed unreal in away. You tried to step forward to stop them but was held back Cnu and Baro.

They shook their heads and whispered into your ear.

"Once they start they don't stop, it's best you stay out of it."

"But what if they get hurt-"

"Dont worry. They always have these quarells. They'll stop soon and be friends again in the morning." You took a step back andecided to follow their advice.

"At least I don't hide my feelings, instead of hiding them like a PATHETIC COWARD-" Before Jinyoung could finish his sentence, a hard punch was swung onto his face, sending leader to floor with a bleeding lip. Again you tried to help one of them but this time your shoulder was tightly clasped onto Gongchans hand.

The class started backing away and throwing oohhhs~ at them. Jinyoung stood up and wiped his bust lip, and glared at his dogsaeng, it was only ever so often they would violence especially on each other, after being bet friends- especially about a girl.

"Are ya tryin to pick a fight, Lee Junghwan?" His voice was now cold and hair raising. You began biting your lip in worry. When will this stop? It's so stupid! You thought and eyed the both of them.

Sandeul released his clenched fists and calmed down after seeing your worried expression.

"Hyung let's just stop this-" BOOM! Another strong punch, this time to the stomach. Sandeul held onto it in agonazing pain. He looked up at his hyung as rage started to take over him, his face is now that of a menacing gangster. The real fight began as they began to shout and curse in front of everybody.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR!!! ;) How are my wonderful reader, been doin? Me? Well nothing's really going on with me lol... anyway, yes I KNOW this chapter is quite 'unreal' in a way but I didnt b1a4 as a gang for no reason!! a few more useless chapters and then comes the REAL fun... KEKEKEKEK!!~

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!;)