Alone with the Pabo- Part 1: Apparently, bacon drools.

Bored to Death

Chapter 9- Alone with the Pabo- Part 1: Apparently, bacon drools. 
 

Narrator POV

The sunlight beamed through the curtains, hitting our gentle heroine's eyes. She tossed and turned, but refused to get up. Despite the Discovery Channel on full blast and the terrible smell of breakfast coming from downstairs. 

Sandeul POV

I was making breakfast, but in the other pot was a hot steaming soup of Abomination! I tried to get her to wake up by putting the tv on full blast upstairs, and even making a purposely attrocious breakfast smell, but she won't budge!!

Since Dongrim hyung won't be here for the day, I have to cater to her every need- again. Uncle would only be visiting for 20 weeks, so 5 months and Im outta here! .....BUT ITS STILL TOO LONG! What am I gonna tell Jinyoung hyung when I don't show up for the daily meeting? T^T

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

 

OH MY SCHOOL! THE BACON!! I rushed to it and emptied the contents of the pan, well, that's my breakfast gone down the drain. Sigh...  TT^TT

"Why do I smell failure at cooking?" I turned around and was greeted by a sleepy beast- I mean 'young girl.'

Her hair was a mess, the right side of her shirt was half way up revealing her side and her shorts were crumpled and well- Outta place. But she looked...normal? I don't know how to suscribe it, but, it suits her.

"Sorry, I kinda burnt my breakfast. I'll clean it." I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled as cold sweat dropped from my forehead. This girls gotta strong aura around her...

Your POV

I raised my eyebrow, this guys gotta a weak aura around him.

I shrugged. "Well, clean it up quick I hate the smell of smoke." I brushed past him and saw the homemade breakfast on my plate. My eyes widened and my mouth was near to watering, usually there would be yucky fish eggs and vegetable omelet on that plate.

Reason why I'm not really healthy is that I never used to eat the fancy shmancy food father worked hard to put on my plate. It was disgusting. But I daren't say anything, since he works day and night for the food on my plate.

But the pink meat and yellow substance on that plate made my stomach growl and my insides churn, probably wanting me to devour it.

I sat at my chair at the table and sniffed it.

"Umm...is there really any need to 'smell' my food? I don't think it's that bad..." He said while cleaning the dishes.

"Umm...Sandeul? What's this pink thing and this squishy yellow stuff."

"Whaddya mean? You've never had bacon and eggs before?" I shook my head.

"Is that some kind of commoner food?"

Sandeul POV

As I heard her reply, an imaginary anvil hit my head. Those rich bastards...-.-' (A/N: LOL!! It's haruhi's catchphrase!! xD)

"Commoner?" I said, continuing with the dishes.

She nodded and prodded the 'commoner' food in front of her. What a strange girl...o.O

I glanced back at her as she was holding up the bacon with her fork, as the grease dripped down from it she threw it on the wall.

Explain...anybody?

"The pink meat's alive!! It's drooling!!" I chuckled, strange and childish. I finished the last plate and dried my hands. I cleaned up the little bacon mess and grabbed her hands. "Here. This, is how you eat it." I stabbed the bacon and shoved it in .

Your POV

My cheeks felt hot. Damn him! I can do it by myself!

"PABO! I think I know how to use silverwear!!"

But he shoved the meat in my mouth anyway, I felt myself about to puke and spit it out, but as I chewed and gnawed it more the more it became edible.

I soon found myself stuffing the lot in my mouth, including the yellow stuff, according to Sandeul it's called 'egg.'

But I still dont get what that browny liquid was, the one that bacon drooled.

"Is it good?" He smiled.

"My maids can do better." I mumbled, it was a lie, a TOTAL lie but i dont want him to think I've groan a liking to him or anything.

He laughed, "Okay, then." He said, though I could hear him mutter something under his breath. I think it was 'let's have some fun with postcards? ( It was actually Haruhi's catchphrase, 'those rich bastards.' LOL!! )

"Here have some more." I blinked at him, but he just smiled. Heh, when he smiles his eyes turn into cute slits- NO! STOP IT! GEEZ ~~~~~! I shook the thoughts away and stabbed my food, I stopped chewing when I noticed something missing, 

"Hey, Sandeul, where's Dongrim?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

<
I wonder how many more people will join? Lol, not many I guess ^______^And I was looking through my chapters And I got bored with myself at about chapter 5, lol. I'm a fail!! Oh! Ohhhhh!!

Guess what my awesome nickname myUnnie thought of for me?? BOCHONG!! haha!! Isn't that amazing?? I know I put 'bochang' in the foreword as Sandeuls nickname for you but I'll change it since Itll seem like me! Oh! I thought of a contest! Tell me a strange

Or funny nickname someone thought up for you, and the best one will be used as sandeul's nickyname for you!!

I doubt anyone will comment cause, people who commented in earlier chapters have stopped and that makes me cry T^T If you Don't have one just think of a random one!!

Remember!! Comments make me want to update!! You want updates don't you?? *Inner thought*: No. Me: *Pouts* YEAH?? WELL I WILL ANYWAY!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!! 

Sorry for the ridiculously long Authors note, but lastly: THANK YOU FOR READING!! awesome person xD>>