A BIG Favour

Bored to Death

Uncle POV

"Her. The girl outside. She's my girlfriend."

My eyes widened, Sandeul. My nephew. THE Sandeul has a girlfriend?

"The pretty young lady outside...is...you're girlfriend?" He nodded.

"She...is in a relationship...with you?" He nodded again.

"So...you two...like each other?"

"YES!" He sighed.

I stayed silent for a moment. But I seriously couldn't hold in my laughter a second longer. My eyes were nearly going to pop out because I was laughing too hard.

I held onto my stomach as tears trickled out of my eyes. He stared at me wide eyed as an imaginary question mark appeared on his head.

"Is it really that funny Im in a relationship?" I stopped laughing, wiped the reamining tears away and glanced at him, this time with my serious face put on.

"Youre really going to live with that young lady?" He glanced around and then slowly nodded. I thought about it for a moment then smirked. If you only saw the look on his face right now, it would've been obvious to a gorilla he was lying.

But if I tell him now, that wouldn't be any fun right? It's been a long time since I've messed with him. This should pass time easily other than work.

"Arrasso...you have my permission." He smiled and jumped around like an over excited toddler.

"BUT." I raised my 'scolding' finger. He stared at me, "I want weekly visits so I can make sure you don't get into trouble, or...try anything funny with that girl."

Sandeul POV

He whispered the last part...WTH?! Does he think I'm gonna bang a random girl? Well...he doesn't know that.

But SERIOUSLY. Im in deep right now! Somebody help! If only I had Jinyoung hyung, I would've been out of this mess right now. FML!    'OTL

"Err...I'll just go have a quick chat with her." I dashed for the door and searched for the girl. She was sitting on a bench along with a blue haired guy, swinging her legs out of boredom- i guess. I took a deep breath and approached her, just hoping she'd agree to such a ridiculous request.

She looked up when she saw me nearing.

The guy got up as well.

"Hey, are we allowed to go now?"

 

Youngwon POV

"Hey, are we allowed to go now?" 

OMG ~~~~. T^T I meantally slapped my self for that.

Does she even care anymore?

"What she ACTUALLY means is, are you okay dude?"

The guy nodded as I pushed her away with my arm.

"Yeah. Thank's for bringing me here." 

"No problem. C'mon ~~~~~, we can go NOW." I chuckled and dragged her away. 

"WAIT!" The boy called we both turned around. I wonder what me needs?

"Can I ask a favour from both of you?" 

 

Sandeul POV

I fiddled with my fingers and gulped, the sound of my own saliva travelling down my throat made me even more nervous.

"Yeah, sure."

"Why can't we just go home?" The girl whined, tugging on the other guy's jumper. 

"Uh...please let me live with you!" I got down on both my knees and pleaded with my hands.

I SAID IT!! Now the hard part is the answer... JEZZ LOIUZEEE!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I FRICKING DONE?! I could've just ran for it while I had the chance!! 

 

Uncle POV

 

I watched from the creak on the door, hehe, my nephew's so epic. xD

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

FRICKIN CRAPPY CHAP T^T GOMENAZAII!! >.< Sorry but the next chapter might be delayed... im a fail author T^T