The Bus is a NONO!

Bored to Death

 

Chapter 5- The bus is a nono!
 

 

I took my purse and wandered around the streets of Seoul, I found a thing called a 'bus' today!

I drove about 3, it's suprisingly fun! I'm on my...erm...I dunno I lost count but I know I passed 7 rides... I sat down in one of the middle seats and stared out of the window.

It's nice driving in something other than a limo. I was sitting next to a tall, muscular man, his sleeves were ripped and he had a tattoo of a snake interwined around a lady. Dirty, but amusing to look at. 

Tattoo Man's POV
That pesky girls been staring at my arm for the past half hour!

But it doesn't matter since I see a wad of cash hanging outside her coat pocket.

 Hahahahahahahahaha, WTF?!? She fell asleep!

ing stupid rich girls! I snatched the money and left. Leaving her sleeping there until everyone got off. Cause I'm badass like that :P.

Your POV
It was already night and my eyelids felt heavy, longing to be closed, soon without me knowing I fell asleep. If I knew you weren't suppose to sleep and get off a 'stop' instead then I homestly wouldn't be so stupid and had gone and done it!

DAMN YOU BOREDOM!

Anyway, as I was sleeping, I felt the bus and my seat get lighter and figures whooshing past me.

That annoying baby's crying had stopped and the teens constant chatting had ceased <------ new word I learned from Dongrim, ya like?

*DING.*

A bell suddenly rung, as I got up and dusted myself off. I flicked my watch WTH?!?!? 3:00AM! I made my way to the convenient box the driver was in.

 "Umm...why did the bus suddenly stop?"

"Its the last stop. Either you get off, or I kick your little tushie out myself."

I didn't reply but instead raised a suspicious eyebrow which he returned with a spit take.

 EWWWW! I scrambled off as the bus disappeared from sight.

 I looked around the place I came across. It was dark, gloomy and overall hair raising.

Apartment windows were broken, car alarms went off, hobos and homeless people were gathered around a lit bin, in an attempt to get warm.

I walked passed them, eyeing me as I passed. This place gives me shivers. My knees were trembling due to the cold breeze and now my goosebumps have goosebumps!! Eeep! >.< 

This is all thanks to you boredom! If you at least gave something to do, I wouldn't be in this bloody mess! T^T Where's the turd when you need him?!

*Meanwhile back at home.*

"LALALALALALLALALA!! YEAH BABY!! LALALALALALLALALA I LOVE YOU BEYBAYY!!! WHOOOOOOO! YEAH BABY!!"

Youngwon was singing his lungs out in your bathroom shower. Ignoring the calls you tried to give him.

*Back to you.*

I was walking along the streets, getting wolf whistles and slaps as I went by. I hate this place. Then, I heard groans of pain coming from a dark ally .

I decided to check it out taking small baby steps, trying not to avert unwanted attention to me. I peeked from the side. My eyes widened to the point where they looked like saucers. 

"GIVE US THE MONEY!" A muscular man roared, continuing to punch the bleeding young boy in his hands. He was coughing up blood , trying to fight back, but was held back by two other vicious- looking men.

“I don’t have your ing money. Even if I did, I wouldn’t give it up to scum like you.” The boy scoffed, wiping his bleeding lip with his free hand.

“YOU STUBBORN LITTLE BASTARD!I’LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH THE SNAKE GANG!” The man continued to throw hard punches at the young boy earning painful cries from him.

I didn’t know why, but at the horrific sight in fron of me, tears started to well up in my eyes.

I stepped up a little and screamed, “STOOOP!”

The unwanted attention I didn’t want was now on me, their eyes focused on the girl that said stop.

TTTTTTTTTOTTTTTTTTTT

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who could this ‘young boy’ be? As if you didn’t already know right? Lol

THANKYOU VERY MUCHLY FOR READING ;)