4 overprotective princes~

Bored to Death

 

Chapter 25-

*Flashback from current situation*

“Are you doing okay back there, shorty?”

“....”                                        

“...Shorty?”

“....”

“....~~~~~...?”

Sandeul was worried and slid off his back and somehow got you into his arms, he examined your face and it looked fine. But the fact you wouldn’t wake up made him worry even more. It was still quite a long way away from your house and it would take too long to go back and ask Youngwon what was happening. His only resort was the hospital

. He rummaged through your bag and pulled out your cell phone, he remembered the hospital’s number- his uncle had given him countless amounts of cards and things from his job. He didn’t really want to see his uncle again, but he had no choice.

Dialling the numbers he waited patiently for someone to pick up. Finally, someone did. He explained the confusing situation and an ambulance was there within minutes.

The men took you in and placed you in white bed and attached some wires and tubes into your breathing areas, to help you breath normally again. Sandeul sat on a chair beside you, holding your pale hand. It reminded him of the time you and he first met, if it wasn’t for you he had probably been in a coma right now. But for now, it’s his turn to help.

--------------------------

“Get her to A&E STAT!”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!”

“I’m sorry sir, you can’t go in there.”

“~~~~~!”

He yelled and outstretched his hand to reach you, but the doctors and nurses already took you away to analyze your situation. He messed up his hair in frustration. *This would be a good time to own a phone...* He thought and sat down on a chair. All he could do right now is wait.

--------------------------

“She forgot to take her pills again...”

“Pills? What for?”

--------------------------

“I NEED TO GO!”

“Hyung! The concert!”

 

"The concert doesn't even matter right now!" Hyunseung scoffed and pulled his arm away from Kikwang and started to run away. "What the...one minute he's all like 'Let's do this!' now he's saying the concert doesn't even matter anymore...Bi-polar much?" Kikwang scratched the back of his neck and shook his head.  "What's wrong kiki?" 
 
"Oh, woonie... Hyunseungie hyung's on his manly period again." Dongwooon nodded his head in understanding, he had experienced far worse situations all because of Hyunseung's PMS-ing.  "What are we going to tell the fans?" Kikwang shrugged and called the other members. 
 ============================================================================================
"Manager hyung! Kangdong Hospital NOW!"
 
"Hyunseung the concert-"
 
"NOW!" Frightened by Seungie's threatening words, Manager quickly stepped on the pedal and rushed to the hospital. Hyunseung was worrying and thinking about the last time you went to hospital, you nearly were in a coma. He shook the thoughts out and just prayed it wasn't as serious as last time. He felt himself almost falling backwards. "HYUNG, WHY'D YOU STOP?!?!"
 
"There's traffic Hyunseung." Hyunseung looked out the window and sighed at the amount of beeping cars on the road. Seoul was one busy city. He impatiently tapped his foot while looking at his watch every one in a while. *Geez. I have no time for this.* He thought and slipped his hood on, in a count of three he opened the car door and jumped out. "HYUNSEUNG! IT'S DANGEROUS!"
 
"Don't worry, I'm a grown boy!" He shouted and started running to the hospital. *More like a grown toddler.* His manager sighed and let him go.  Hyunseung ran at full speed. If it was concerning his sister, he wouldnt have to think twice before rushing out of his schedule to be there by your side.
 
He knows you aren't very keen of him, but that doesn't stop him from caring greatly about you, ever since your first incident he alaways had his eyes on you. 
 
After what seemed like hours, he finally arrived at the foot of the hospital, panting like crazy. He kept his hood firmly attatached to his head to avoid crazy fangirls. He rushed into the hospital and ran to the A&E section, he knew exactly where you'd be, he remebers what clearly happened last time. Panting even more he saw two boys already sat on the bench waitin for you
 
. "Excuse me, do you know where Jang ~~~~~ is?" The two boys looked up and eyes circled in shock.
 
"H-hyung..."
 
"D-doe eyes..." They both whispered and stared at the god-like figure in front of them, Sandeul may had lived on the streets but everytime someone passed by, all they would talk about were boy groups, mostly about the new rookie groups and B2ST. "Hey, Youngwon...wait- DOE EYES?!" Hyunseung screeched, offended.
 
Truthfully Junhyung had called him that multiple times, but it never fails to tick him off. Sandeul giggled at your brother, he certainly was like you in almost every way from first glance, but he didn't look ANYTHING like you, a trait you were proud of.
 
"Umm... are all of you her guardians?" A nurse came out of the emergency room and pointed at all three boys. 
 
"Yes." They all repeated after another. They looked at each other and gave an awakward smile.
 
"No, I am."
 
"NO! I AM!"
 
"I AM!" 
 
"Im her brother!"
 
"Im her tutor!"
 
"Im her boyfriend!"
 
Youngwon and Hyunseung stared at Sandeul as if he was crazy, Sandeul shyed away regretting what he just said. 
 
"I'm taking it as a yes, then." She smiled and gestured the boys into your room. You were lying down on a bed.
 
Snoozing peacefully and snoring lightly. You were fine. But what really caught the three boys eyes was Jinyoung, he was staring at you with gentle eyes on a chair next to your bed.
The nurse left you alone for some privacy. Sandeul stared with mouth agape, "Hyung!" Jinyoung turned around and smirked, he got up and tilted his cap. "Hello hyungs, Im Jinyoung." He smiled amd bowed.
 
"Who are you amd why are you in my sisters hospital room?!" Hyunseung snapped, Youngwon closing the door behind them to avert any attention from getting to them. "I was merely checking how she was doing."
 
He smiled. Sandeul watched as the three of them bickered. Sandeul didn't bother to ask how he got in, as the doors and windows were locked, but he knew he would find some way. In the gang, he was known as the king of picking locks.
 
"Exactly what are you to her?"
 
"A close friend." He smiled back, devilishly sending shivers down Hyunseungs back.
 
"Ive never seen you before-" Poosh! A pillow smashed onto Youngwons face sending him down on the floor, birds surrounding his head.
 
"Shut up! So noisy! I'm tryna sleep!" You snapped and covered yourself in the blankets and tightly shut your eyes, not noticing three- no four boys were in your room.
 
"~~~~~~!" They all chorused and surrounded you. Hyunseung and Youngwon went to get the doctor to tell him you were now okay. "Here ~~~~~~, drink this." Jinyoung offered a glass of cold water and you gladly took it. "Thanks." You smiled amd sat upright so you could drink it. Sandeul somehow felt jealous and grabbed a piece of fruit in the bowl next to him.
 
"Eat this, shorty~" He started peeling it and shoved a piece of orange up your mouth. You stared at him in WTH manner. "Uhh... thanks." You mumbled and chewed it. Jinyoung frowned, he had planned on coming here alone. Both boys kept steady faces. "Do you need anything else?"
 
You looked at them confused, they had said it at the same time. "Ermm... I'm fine thanks." You mumbled and gave them a suspicious look. "Are you guys okay?"
 
"Of course, shorty!"
 
"Oppa's fine. Thanks for asking." They both smiled. You nodded. *Weirdos.* Just then Youngwon and Hyunseung and The doctor came running in locking the door in a hurry.
 
"Hyung! You need to go!" Youngwon struggled keeping the door closed as hundreds of screaming girls could be heard behind it. "But ~~~~~ needs me!" "No I don't." You scoffed and folded your arms. Hyunseung pouted.
 
"Yah! I haven't seen you in over a year and this is how you greet me?!" He shrieked as another pounding knock sent the doctor and Youngwon in the floor. Hyunseung quickly shut the door again and sighed then pouted. *But I just got here.* He thought and messed with his hair in annoyance.
 
He frowned and walked towards you cupping your face. He looked you straight in the eye.

“Take care of yourself, okay? People are not always going to be here to catch you.” He pointed to Youngwon, Sandeul, Jinyoung and himself. You looked at him in a cute flustered look; you didn’t know what he meant at the time.

Hyunseung kissed your forehead and grabbed his things. “Bye, baby sister.” He was sad to leave, yet he knew it was the right thing to go back. He took a deep breath and opened the door, then legged it.

Silence suddenly filled the room.

The doctor coughed, “Ahemm! Well, I’ll leave you four alone. Oh and Sandeul, a word?” “Whatever.” Sandeul sighed and pushed his uncle out the door, leaving you, Youngwon and Jinyoung in the room. Youngwon nervously checked his watch and nearly choked on his own spit.

“! I have a college entrance exam tomorrow morning!” He cursed; he quickly pecked your cheek and dashed for the door. You stuck your tongue at him and wiped his kiss off your cheek. Jinyoung smiled and stared at you for a while.

Silence filled the room again, but it was a comfortable silence.

You caught Jinyoung gawking at you and raised an eyebrow. *Why’s he looking at me?* You touched your face to feel if anything was on it, but strangely there was nothing. Jinyoung chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

“Is there something on my face?” You asked and searched your face again. He chuckled and grabbed your hand. You looked at him surprised. “This.” He whispered and leaned in to softly kiss your cheek, it lasted a few seconds until he pulled away smiling proudly.

You touched your cheek, no sparks were flying just a shocked, bewildered expression ran through you. “Why did you do that?” You asked. His smile faded, it wasn’t exactly the response he was looking for. *She’s the first girl ever to actually reject my kisses!* He laughed then looked at you again before grabbing his bags.

“ I have to go.” He said and ruffled your hair. You fixed it again and that made him chuckle. “Bye.” He said, waving.

“Bye...” You whispered and laid down in bed again, the only sound that could be heard was your breathing and the noises from outside your room. *I hate the hospital...* you thought and fiddled with your pillow case, before deciding to watch some TV.

After a few brain rotting cartoons your door opened and Sandeul came inside. You brightened at the sight of him, 1. You wouldn’t be bored to death but 2. You automatically smiled when you saw him smiling.

“What did you talk about?” You asked and got down from you bed. “No, no, no.” He grabbed your shoulders and pushed you back in your bed. “You need to rest; the doctor said you’ll have to stay in her for 2 more days.” He said and gently laid you down. You softened at his concern.

“And to answer your question, it’s nothing important.” He said quietly before packing his stuff away and straightening his clothes out.

He came up to and paused before giving you a short but sweet peck on the cheek. He smiled and squeezed your arm. “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? I’ll guarantee I’ll be the first one here for you!” He cooed and ran out of your room.

You couldn’t even answer him, instead you touched your cheeks and a sudden burst of electricity ran through you. Out of all the kisses you received today, you liked Sandeul’s the best.

You smiled and snuggled into bed, and drifted off to dreamland.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEYHEY!!! Sorry for the late update, I have a BIG Science test on Thursday so I didn’t really have time to update for sometime. But anyway...SUMMER BREAK IS NEARLY HERE!!! WAHOOOOOOO!! It means more updates, because most of my summer is spent on my lazy bum on the computer soo...yeah more boring updates hopefully. ^_^

Oh and...MIAHNE. The chapter is rushed *Bows*

Oh! And imma start doing like ‘what im doing right now’ things like other authors do..it seems fun!

~Listening to: SuG- Gimme Gimme!~

~Eating: Nothing :’(~

~Drinking: NOTHING L~

~Craving: Anything Korean (Foodwise)~

~Mood: Okay ^^~

~Time: 22: 55~

~About to: Sleep~

BYE-YEOM!