First Day of TSEnt High- Meeting Class 1-A*

Bored to Death

 

 

3rd Person POV

 

“HAVE FUN KIDS!~” Youngwon yelled at both you and Sandeul as he drove away in his car leaving a gas cloud and loud screech behind. Youngwon was excused from school for extra revision as his BIG tests were coming up.

“ANNYEONG HYUNG!~”  Sandeul waved goodbye but you stayed expressionless tugging on his shirt so you can go.

It was the middle of spring but you were wearing a long overcoat to hide your uniform. Clutching tightly onto your backpack you heaved a big sigh and followed Sandeul around the school.

 As both of you walked around, whispers, LOUD whispers were being passed around.

“Having fun yet, shorty?” He looked at you with glimmering eyes.

“I’ve been here for about 3 minutes, idiot.” You spat and rolled your eyes. He pouted and looped his arm through yours and dragged you to Class 1-A*.

“OMO! Is that who I think it is?”

“He’s back! *Faints*”

“But what’s he doing with that girl?!”

“She even called him an idiot; I’m guessing she doesn’t know him very well.”

“She needs tips on how to treat our Kingka!”

You rolled your eyes and shouted back to those annoying, gossiping girls. “And you need tips on how to whisper quieter!” The girls left in a huff and ran away. You sighed. *Freaking annoying fangirls.*

“Don’t mind them, ~~~~~ie~, their just jealous cause you look so cute when your annoyed~”

“Psh. Whatever.” You folded your arms already not liking this school. He chuckled. “Why did they call you Kingka anyways?” You raised an eyebrow at the older male.

“What? They didn’t call me anything like that! Better get your ears checked, shorty~” He singsonged and swerved from telling you the real reason.

Soon,  you two arrived at the door of Class 1-A*. Sandeul took a deep breath and opened the door. With a bored, expressionless face you walked inside and chose a seat from the many available tables around.

With twinkling eyes Sandeul clasped his hands together and stared at his past classroom, still amazed at how the look, scent and aura of it haven’t changed at all.

“UWAHHH! SO BEAUTIFUL!” He exclaimed earning rolling eyes from his past classmates. “Still as over exaggerated as ever eh, San?” Taeil said. Sandeul  gasped then ran over to his hyung.

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!~ I missed you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! AWAHH, MY MUSIC GURU!” (A/N: You’ll understand what I mean in later chapters ^__^  well, not if you already understand o.O)

“Aish! Get off me, San!” Chuckling Taeil shoved him and continued to read his book, hiding his happy face now that his apprentice is back, his mood has been lifted.

Laughing, Sandeul rushed to his old desk, but stopped when he saw sleeping figure with his hood up already in it, to Sandeul, It could only mean one person.

“YAH! SLOTH!” He pushed the sleeping boy off and took it as a chance  to take back his rightful seat or to him ‘throne’. Grumbling, he took his hood off and glared at the younger.

“That’s Jiyong hyung to you.” He grumbled earning a sinister laugh from Sandeul and went to find another comfy sleeping spot.  Just then, the door opened and in came a worried looking maknae. He searched the room and finally his eyes landed on his hyung getting ready, already laying his books out.

With teary eyes (his exaggeration comes from learning from Sandeul too much :D) he ran to his hyung and literally glomped him sending both boys hitting the floor.

“HYUNG! YOU’RE FINALLY BACK!” Both CNU and Baro sighed and pulled the cry-baby maknae away, seeing them like this your first impression would be ‘cute adorkable geeks’ not the gang members they truly are.

“Glad to have you back, bro.” Baro did his signature handshake with his best friend, but halfway through he couldn’t take it and glomped his dongseang the same way as maknae. “UWAAHH! I MISSED MY BESTIE SO MUCH!! Sniffle..”

The more ‘matured’ hyungs, Jinyoung and CNU shook their heads at the un-manly sight.

Through the huge window in class 1-A*, there stood the about to faint Sanro shippers gawking at the brotherly love.  With an annoyed expression plastered on her face, the Class rebel, Amber aggressively closed the blinds so the pesky girls would go away.

But- as we all know, fan girls would find ANY way to get a glimpse of their favourite couple. As if on cue the vent burst open, shocked, you moved away as the piece of metal nearly hit your face.

“KYAAAAAAAA~ SANRO FOR LYYFEEE!!!” The girls squealed, enraging our little rebel even more. With a loud roar she shouted, “LEAVE YOU PESKY FAN GIRLS!!!” The girls winced and ran back to where they came.

She scratched the back of her neck in annoyance and glared at Sandeul, after many years of him being gone; her one distraction is finally back.

“Aish. Lee Junghwan, your back to irritate me again aren’t you?” She smirked and went back to her seat, which was conveniently next to yours.

“Nice to see you again Amber noona!” Sandeul cheerfully waved. You looked at how everybody was conversing with him, you smiled as he was laughing and chatting with his friends; it made you see the friendly, sociable side of him, instead of his usual dorky, annoying self. You chuckled at the cute sight.

“What are you looking at?~” Suddenly, completely out of NOWHERE a young baby- faced, flower boy zoomed up in your face, looking directly into your eyes.

“UWAHH! You scared me little boy.” You gasped and held onto your desk for balance, as you nearly toppled over your chair.

“Sorry, noona! By the way I’m not a little boy.” He smiled using his aegyo and grabbed a chair near him, he sat at your desk and placed both arms on your table and gazed at you.

“I’m Taemin, the class maknae! How about you, noona?” He took his hand out waiting for you to shake it. You smiled and shook it.

“Anyeong, I’m Jang ~~~~~. And I’m sure I’m your dongseang, Sandeul ssi told me I was the youngest in the class now.” You corrected taking your hand away from his, smiling.

“WHAT?! WHEN’S YOUR BIRTHDAY?!” He slammed his hands on the table eyeing you with furious eyes. You stayed still and didn’t flinch. “1994, July 25th.” You simply replied.

He backed away wide eyed as if he’s seen something horrific, “NOOOOOOO! THIS CAN’T BE!” He yelled, averting attention from everyone in the class.

“What’s up with him?” You whispered. Shrugging you got your books out.

“I’m sorry, he’s always like that. Quite a drama king, huh? He’s obsessed about being youngest; he’s kinda like the class baby.” A deep, husky voice explained, his lips formed a smile as he scratched the back of his neck.

“By the way, Im Bang YongGuk. Nice to meet you, newbie.” You shook his hand awkwardly smiled, you couldn’t take how deep his voice was, it was like he was mesmerising you.

“Jang ~~~~~.”

“You mean THE Jang ~~~~?! B2ST’s Hyunseung’s younger-“

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

“Aww, Taeminnie don’t cry! Gukkie will be there!” With that, YongGuk left and comforted the the 2nd cry-baby in class, Lee Taemin.

  

(O.O?)ß Your reaction. *So many weirdos in this class!* You thought and sighed flicking through the schools planner.

“Don’t mind them, this class is known for its male couples. It’s quite annoying, but it’s nice to have a girl in this class full of amateurs.” A pretty unnie was smiling at you from above your head. “I’m the oldest in the class, GaYoon. You can call me unnie, though.”

You shook yet ANOTHER hand and introduced yourself.

“Thank you, unnie. I’m Jang ~~~~~.”

“It’s okay, I know who you are. I did some research.” She winked and left to go to her desk.  *She researched on me?! O.O’*

The bell FINALLY rung and everyone hurried to their desks to avoid being scolded by the legendary Mr. Jang Intae. The door burst open and an illusion of darkness filled the room. Smoke seemed like it was spilling out of the door.

The room echoed with every step the deadly professor took. He fixed his glasses and placed his briefcase and portfolio with a loud slam on the teacher’s desk. He eyed everyone, especially the two newest students, or to him- raw meat to gnaw on.

“Good Morning, Class-1-A*.” His deep, and unusually stimulating voice sent chills down everybody’s backs. And with that, your first day of TSEnt high began.

Not gonna be bored today, are ya?

 

 

=====================================================================================================

HELLO MY SOUR SLUSHPUPPIES!! Again, miahne for my random and weird sounding chapter TT^TT I tried hard to make it a good

one...but yeah...FAIL. lol ;) THANK YOU FOR READING!! :D and sooorrryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! my updates are gonna be slow for a while D: