Your Training Begins.

Lost boy

      Jihoonie was awake, he had gotten 100% battery life from the internal rest he got last night. He wandered the lab slowly, examining everything that he went by. Everything was so fascinating to him. He was like a newborn child looking at life for the first time. He staggered closer to a low lit table. He had trouble keeping control of himself due to just being assemble not to long ago. He stared at the table, there seemed to be pictures of people, people he didn't know. Except one. Jihoonie grabbed the picture and analyzed it closely. "Taeilie...." he said to himself. The pictures had a red "X" right down the middle of them. Jihoonie didn't like this, he wanted to see their faces. He wanted to know who these mysterious people were. He held the picture of Taeil close to his chest and staggered back to his metal bed. 

     "He's not your friend Jihoonie. He's who your trying to destroy." L.Joe came from the corner and stared at the naive robot. "Don't worry, I'm not mad. You don't understand why they're bad in the first place. So lost aren't you?" L.joe laughed and proceeded to get closer to Jihoonie. He had set up a small TV and some headphones for Jihoonie. "Today is training day Jihoonie! Do you know what that means?" Jihoonie only stared at the new TV, he was interested in the little black box that made noises. L.Joe giggled and put the headphones on Jihoonie's head. "This means you'll learn everything there is to know about the REAL Pyo Jihoon, then soon you'll see your precious Taeilie." L.Joe smiled widely, knowing that was the robots only interest. "I am Pyo Jihoon. Yes?" The robot looked up to L.joe very curiously. L.joe could only look the other way and let a smirk creep on his lips, "not yet you aren't." L.joe quickly a blank channel and Block B's "Freeze!" and let it play over. "Your mission is too analyze every move and word out of Pyo Jihoon. You'll watch every music video and conference til you know everything. Understood?" L.joe paused waiting for a response, but nothing. He turned toward the robot, only to see him focused on the music video, he mouthed every word. "You'll do this til your battery runs out..that should be enough." L.joe stepped out and went upstairs to the actual apartment where Teen Top stayed. The boys knew about this "experiment" of L.joe's but never questioned it. They actually wanted the same thing, for Block B to go down. It seemed out of all of Teen Top, Ricky didn't want this. Prior to L.joe completing his robot Jihoonie, Ricky told L.Joe "I want a fair fight. You can't just do this..it's not fair." No one stood up for him, they only looked at him as a coward, that was scared to win and fight dirty. Teen Top had yet to see Jihoonie except for Ricky who was only there to watch L.Joe work. They were anxious and scared but they knew it was for a great advantage. To take down Block B.

     Down in the cellar Jihoonie was studying. He watched Pyo's every move, he listened to every word. He got past a couple of interview and still wondered what this "Aeygo" was. Jihoonie tried the puffed out cheeks and peace signs, but he didn't like it, he hated the feel of cute. Jihoonie was starting to understand facial expressions and emotion. Not for him, but what it looked like on other people. He saw the facials of laughter, sadness, anger, and his favorite expression, happiness. He wondered if he'll ever experience this for himself one day. He'd hope so, especially with that boy "Taeilie" he adored so much. Jihoonie had also saw the affection between Pyo and Taeil for himself, he was jealous that he didn't have it. He wanted to hug Taeil and get close to him like the real Pyo. A video flicked on "No Joke" Jihoonie listened to every word. It sounded angry, it sounded so mean. Jihoonie liked this. He liked the screaming and rapping. It felt to right to him, he wanted to listening to it more and more. Soon Jihoonie's eyes turned black and he 'shutdown' due to low battery. But he fell asleep happy, he fell asleep smiling.

----Back with Block B------

     "Taeilie~ wake up sunshine!" Pyo kissed Taeil's temple softly and wrapped his arms around him. They were intwined with eachother, they let out constant giggles and kisses. It was so perfect, the sun was shining and the birds were singing, today was a off day and everyone was going to enjoy it. Taeil got up and put on his green sweater and walked to the living room. Ukwon and Minhyuk were together on the couch playing video games. They didn't watch the news in the apartment, it was always something bad, or tragic. Zico was in the kitchen rummaging in the fridge while Kyung stood watching and yelling at him to go shopping. "There's no food Jiho! Face it, we're going shopping today, and your going with me!" Zico rolled him eyes and looked at Kyung "you act like that's a bad thing holke.." Jiho giggled to his own joke he made. "Hey! Hey! Don't call me that! God your so frustrating, some leader, your more of a kid!" This happened every morning, Ukwon and Minhyuk would be quiet and Zico and Kyung would bicker. Jaehyo was usually in the shower for some time. Usually he's perfecting his "beauty." Pyo put his arms around Taeil's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. "Your so quiet Taeilie~" Pyo smiled "please talk to me!" He added looking at Taeil. "Oh, u-um...sorry jihoon. I was just thinking, that's all. Don't worry about me!" Taeil looked down at the wooden floor and wanted to hear little feet running on it. Not big barbarian feet that was yelling and screaming over every little thing that happened in the house. Taeil really wanted to be a parent, mom or dad it didn't matter. He wanted a baby or maybe just a kid to watch over. He wasn't able to have kids so he thought that maybe adoption would work. The only time he ever mentioned it was with Pyo last night. Once he discussed it with Ukwon, but he's always been a good listener and a good Umma to Block B. He just wanted a cute naive baby.

     Pyo kissed Taeil's cheek to wake him up out of his trance. "You wanna do something today Taeilie?" Pyo looked at him with affection in his eyes. Before, Pyo came out to Block B about being gay, he lessened his affection toward them. He thought he would come off wrong. Taeil soon spoke up to Pyo secretly and told him he 'loved him' and after that they dated in secret. Now two years had passed and Block B knows everything and they're ok with Pyo and Taeil being together. They thought it would be good for the band to have a cute lovey dovey couple going around. The fans would go wild. As long as they denied it in front of the press and in front of the world. If they could keep that up then they would stay safe. "Well? Taeil? Are you listening?" Pyo waved his hand in front of Taeil's petite face. "S-Sorry! Umm..sure jihoon. Lets go out tonight. Out to eat or something." Ukwon stared knowing Taeil was thinking about something important. Ukwon knew everything when it came to his friends. "I know!" Ukwon said "why don't the rest of us leave to shop for the up coming showcase, and You and Pyo can stay here to talk." Ukwon smiled hoping Taeil would get that Ukwon was trying to help the struggling couple talk things out. "Oh! Yes..lets just stay home Pyo. Please? I don't feel we'll to be honest." Pyo nodded and walked Taeil to the couch. Ukwon smiled and patted himself on the back for being the smart umma he is. Zico looked over at the clock "we should leave soon then, the stores are closing in like an hour. And you know Jaehyo and his beauty." Everyone chuckled and started cracking jokes to lighten Taeil's mood. "You guys are real jerks! Just because I'm beautiful doesn't mean you can get all jealous!" Jaehyo barked. 

---------

     Everyone left not too long ago leaving Pyo and Taeil to cuddle on the couch. "Did you want to talk Taeilie?" Pyo kissed Taeil and one after another they got more intimate. "Jihoon, stop please. I really need to talk to you. I don't mean to be getting so distant but I'm sorry. I just really...have been thinking." Pyo stopped and looked at Taeil with puppy eyes. "Are you..b-breaking up with me?" Taeil's heart ached with pain. "No! Of course not jihoon! I just want us to take our relationship further. I talked about it last night..remember?" Pyo's eyes widened and he looked seriously at Taeil. "You were serious? You really want a family Taeil? But..we're so young and what if we get caught!?" Pyo started to get frantic he soon got up and started pacing wondering about a little baby running around. "Jihoon! Please calm down, listen...I love you. Ok? And I wanna be with you forever and I want us to be happy. I want a child so we can get closer. Is that so bad?" Pyo quickly looked at Taeil "Yes!!....." Pyo looked at Taeil as silence filled the room. Nothing was said, Taeil got up and walked to his room. Pyo could have swore he saw tears coming from Taeil's eyes. It came out all wrong, what Pyo said was just the opposite of what he wanted to say. Pyo heard faint crying in Taeil's room, his heart hurt. He swore at himself, knowing he probably let the most beautiful man in his life slip away. After that, it was all silence, Taeil didn't come out of his room, Pyo just made the assumption that he fell asleep. All that was left was the sound of the TV.

     The rest of Block B walked in, they were laughing and singing until they hit the room. They were hit with a room of silence and a sense of awkwardness. If Pyo and Taeil are home it's usually laughing and screaming or maybe even . Nothing. Nothing was happening. Kyung was the first to speak "hey, Pyo...what's going on? Taeil got tired? What were you guys doing?" Everyone began laughing, except Pyo. He got up and bumped into Kyung's shoulder on purpose. Pyo headed down the stairs to the lobby. Ukwon could tell something was wrong. He looked at the others and told them to rest and let things simmer down. In the morning they were going to talk about it. They were going to go to practice and talk everything over, because they had too, for the sake of Block B.