Sweet tooth

Lost boy

 

        Pyo carried Jihoonie into the spacious apartment and laid him down on the couch. "He must have really been tired" Zico said looking at the young robot. Ren blushed and went to the guest room to shut down for himself. Jihoonie laid shutdown on the couch, and not moving. Taeil brought out a blanket and pillow. He kissed Jihoonie's forehead and laid a teddy bear by his side. Pyo watched as Taeil's "mother nature" kicked in. He got closer to Taeil and slid his arms around his waist. "Lets go to bed...he'll be fine." Taeil nodded and went to bed holding hands with Pyo. He was turning out to be a very supportive father.
 
---1:30 a.m.---
 
       Kyung jolted up to the sound of noise in the living room. Was Jihoonie awake? "He must be fully rested...damn it." Kyung knew that meant he would bother the others, just like Pyo did when he was hyper. When Pyo first debuted he was shy, cutesy, but most of all hyper. Everything that huge Maknae did was from a pure sugar rush. Kyung sighed and thought of all the rough nights he had with Pyo, and now he'll have to deal with Jihoonie. Zico raised his head and looked over to Kyung, "what's up? Something wrong?" Kyung shook his head "I think Jihoonie is awake, that's all." In fact, Jihoonie was awake. He was fully charged, but he felt empty on the inside. He was feeling hunger. Jihoonie never really ate, he didn't know what to do with food. But after that first candy bar, he wanted more sweets to eat. Jihoonie rubbed his eyes and looked around the dark room, he tip toed to the white refrigerator and opened it. He quickly shut it. Jihoonie hated bright lights, ever since those flashing cameras he was terrified by anything  that sparked or flashed. Jihoonie opened it once more and grabbed something, anything, he was hungry. Jihoonie looked at a small white box, he opened to see a piece of cake. Taeil had left a note as if knowing Jihoonie would get hungry. "Dear Jihoonie, I got this cake for you. I know how much you like chocolate so that's what I got. Enjoy! Love umma. And if your reading this Zico HANDS OFF!" Jihoonie couldn't read everything, but he smiled knowing that his Umma cared for him, even if he was different. Jihoonie went over to his teddy bear and blanket and sat down. He ate the cake quietly and even tried giving his teddy bear some to be nice. Jihoonie was still awake. He stared at the ceiling and then to the TV. He wondered if anything good was on. The TV made Jihoonie really happy, it gave him a sense of peace and happiness. He got to analyze his Appa and listen to great music. He grabbed the remote and flicked the TV on. He lowered the volume just enough to where he could hear, but not to wake anyone up.
 
        Jihoonie was watching TV under his blanket and next to his bear. Nothing but channels that made you buy stupid things. He hated these, he wanted to listen to music! He sighed and turned to the next channel. A sudden voice came on the TV, it was Taeil. Taeil was singing the main parts of "Mental Breaker." Jihoonie couldn't believe his song was on TV, and it was on there so fast. He remembered just recording it not too long ago. He heard his own voice come up and begin to rap. He sounded just like appa. Jihoonie smiled, he was so proud of himself. He heard the stutter and glitch, it sounded natural in the song. A sudden movement sparked Jihoonie's attention. Pyo was looking at Jihoonie, "what are you doing Jihoonie? It's late." Jihoonie looked down and looked back up to his Appa. "......appa. We were on TV! I saw it.." Pyo looked at the robot with a confused expression. "TV? We're always on TV. But it's all infomercials, I think you were day dreaming Jihoonie. Pyo turned off the TV and looked at Jihoonie. "Come on. You can sleep with me and umma tonight." Jihoonie couldn't believe this, the man he was striving to be, invited him to go to bed with him. Pyo was suppose to be Jihoonie's step-dad, but Jihoonie didn't think Pyo wanted to be. Jihoonie got up and followed Pyo closely. Their steps were in sinc and they blinked at the same time. Pyo regretted this. Jihoonie was a copy, not a son. But Taeil wanted this so bad! So, Pyo did his best to be a kind father. Pyo looked at Jihoonie, it was looking into a mirror. Pyo sighed and opened his mouth "Jihoonie you can sleep in between me and Taeil ok? Jihoonie nodded and crawled into bed next to Taeil. Taeil didn't wake up, he wasn't phased by the movement at all. Jihoonie laid down and covered up. Pyo completed the family and laid next to Jihoonie. Jihoonie felt warm and cozy, this would have never happened with Teen Top, ever. Ricky would have tried but L.joe would probably just yell. Jihoonie smiled and appreciated every moment, this was a true family moment.
 
---morning---
 
      It was a slow morning, everyone went to the studio to go practice for the show. The dancing was hard, the lip syncing was difficult when the CD kept pausing. It wasn't a good day. Jihoonie sat and watched, he would watch and analyze Pyo's every move. Even if he messed up, Jihoonie still watched. Zico got frustrated and called a quick break. Minhyuk stared into the mirror and kept dancing, Ukwon followed along with him. Jihoonie looked over to Taeil on the ground, he got up and sat next to him. "Umma...you look great!" Taeil smiled and reached for Jihoonie's hand, "thank you Jihoonie. That's sweet of you to say." A phone began ringing, Zico quickly let out a "ARGH!!!" Everyone knew there were no phones in the studio. Jihoonie looked left and right, he felt faint again, he felt his eyes glow a bright green. Taeil was startled and got up, "Jihoonie!? Are you ok!? Talk to me!" Everyone heard the tiny yelps from Taeil and looked over. Pyo rushed over to his tiny family and looked at Jihoonie. His eyes were a bright green, just like when Jihoonie and Pyo had a "Rap off" the first time they met. Taeil was terrified, was it the phone? Did it mess up something in Jihoonie's robot body? Jihoonie got up and didn't respond to anyone. He picked up a small purple phone...he crushed it. The noise irritated him. Taeil touched Jihoonie's back, "Jihoonie? Sweet heart? Are you ok?..." Jihoonie turned to Taeil and looked toward Pyo. He let out a deep growl. A slow clap was in the background.
 
        "Very good, son." L.joe stood in the door clapping. He held a tiny remote and walked toward Block B. "Looks like I found my sweet Jihoonie." Jaehyo got up, "he's with Block B now L.joe! Your in our studio get out!" Ukwon nodded and agreed "yeah! Teen Top isn't welcome in our studio!" L.joe just smiled and went closer to Jihoonie. "I'll be on my way, I'm just here to pick up what is mine. I mean I did create him." L.joe chuckled and pressed the remote toward Jihoonie. "Good thing I made this, I knew he would back fire. Just like Ren, I knew he would rebel and want to be free! I KNEW, Jihoonie was going to get close and stay. That's why I messed up his wiring on purpose, so he'll have to come back." Taeil backed up in shock "you knew...everything? You knew that Ren would help you? And betray you?" L.joe let off a smirk and nodded. "Of course, after one mistake...I wouldn't mess up again." Block B had turned to Ren and studied him. Everyone began understanding L.joe's words, Ren was a robot just like Jihoonie. "Well, we must be off. Isn't that right Jihoonie?" Jihoonie walked out the door and waited for L.joe. "Yes master.." He replied. "No! Stop Jihoonie...don't leave umma! Come over here now!" Jihoonie ignored and stared blankly at L.joe. Pyo held Taeil back "Taeilie...no. It's too dangerous now." Taeil looked at Pyo and cried "PYO! He's taking our son!! Pyo!!" Taeil starting jerking away from Pyo. Pyo held tighter."if we do something, L.joe could shut down Jihoonie forever! If we do anything, Jihoonie will get hurt, or even worse die!" Taeil stopped and cried. Block B could only watch as Jihoonie was being taken away in front of their eyes. "Looks like you've caught on.." L.joe giggled. "Now, me and MY son will be on our way. We have a show to perfect." Zico looked over at Kyung and went back to L.joe "show? What show!?" L.joe once again giggled evilly "you don't know? Jihoonie has a show to do as Pyo Jihoon. He's going to rap, and after, take autographs and questions." Ukwon was once the smart one and pieced it together. "After that kiss with Ren, the press will for sure bring up questions!" In that instant, everything broke down. It seemed like Teen Top was advancing in their plan and Block B was falling behind. Jihoonie walked away with L.joe, and Taeil and Pyo just had to watch. They watched their own baby disappear with the enemy.
 
--------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Subscribe and comment! Who do you wanna B? Block B! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ