Snowflakes

Lost boy

 

          "Pyo! Wait!" Taeil followed Pyo and tried grabbing him. Pyo stopped causing Taeil to run right into him. "Ow!.....Pyo..you can't just run away from this! Please talk to me..." Pyo looked away, he grabbed a small bottle of water and opened the cap. "I'm not running." Taeil rolled his eyes "then what do you call that!? You were running away from me!" Pyo drank the water and looked at Taeil, "I just don't wanna talk about it. There's just so much pain Taeil...I can't handle it!" Taeil embraced Pyo and swayed back and forth. "Listen to me...and don't interrupt! Pyo, you will NEVER be Top...EVER! You are you and I love you for that! I swear to god, if they put both you and TOP in a recording room singing the same song, I could pick out my sweet Pyo. You are so different, and so beautiful, TOP could never compare to you Pyo Jihoon." Pyo looked down to the little man and cupped one cheek. Pyo laid a kiss on Taeil's soft lips and closed his eyes. Pyo took in the beautiful moment. Taeil was right, everyone is different. Everyone is there own person, just because you have similarities doesn't make them the same. Of course Taeil could pick out Pyo's voice from TOP, but could the fans? "Pyo...this happens all the time. I swear, everyone could pick ONE person from each kpop group and tell their similarities, but just because you and TOP are a little different than the others they pick on that more. It's kinda like an insult...don't you think?" Pyo looked at Taeil and questioned "insult?" Taeil shrugged "yeah, I mean, those so called fans are mad at YOU for being like TOP? It's kinda insulting to TOP like he's some type of....I don't know...robot. Like he's so hard to copy, and they're mad at you for being like him." Taeil cuddled against Pyo and kissed him. "Don't let anyone try to get you down Pyo. You're a great lover, and a great appa. If anyone has a problem, they can take it up with me. I love you." Pyo smiled with tears falling from his eyes, Taeil was do beautiful to him. He was so strong, so powerful with words. Looks didn't matter, it was just the sound of Taeil's voice that Pyo found attractive. "I love you too Taeilie...so much."
 
---Block B studio---
 
      Jihoonie looked at the opened door waiting for Pyo and Taeil to walk back in. "Did I say something wrong? Am I in trouble?" Jaehyo shook his head, "no, no, Pyo is just having a hard time right now." Kyung went up to the seat and sat next to Jihoonie. "Listen Jihoonie, your appa...is compared to many people. But when he found out he was compared to TOP things escalated. People tried hurting your appa, emotionally. Do you understand?" Kyung rubbed Jihoonie's back and watched the robot think about his words. Jihoonie looked over to Kyung "but...appa..is appa? Right? Who would hurt him?" Zico butted in "s...that's all you need to know Jihoonie. Please don't bring it up." Kyung looked over to Jihoonie and hugged him. "Everything will be ok...I promise." Kyung smiled and got up. Ukwon looked at everyone and packed his stuff "we should go, the showcase is tomorrow. I think we're ready!" Zico looked over at Kyung looking into the mirror. Kyung sighed at his appearance and went over to his bag. Zico followed and whispered to Kyung "are you sure you're ok Kyung? Why don't we just tell them?" Kyung rolled his eyes "it's my choice! I don't want too..Jesus Zico! Leave me alone!" Kyung walked feeling raged from Zico's words. Zico wanted the best for Kyung and the baby but Kyung felt betrayed. Everyone watched Kyung storm out of the studio. "So much is going on.." Jaehyo said. "First...ummm...y'know who. Then Jihoonie in the recording room, then the whole TOP thing! Can we just relax?" Minhyuk nodded in agreement "yeah, can we have one day without anything going wrong?" Jihoonie was writing on the sheet music and giggling to his genius. Taeil walked in and grabbed his and Pyo's bag. "Come on Jihoonie, time to go home and eat. You can watch a little TV then it's straight to bed." Jihoonie looked at his umma and followed him wherever he went. "Umma, can we record this song?" Taeil looked at Jihoonie's sudden question. "Ummm..it's up to uncle Zico. Not me sweetheart." Jihoonie turned to Zico with puppy dog eyes. Zico looked and pouted, "well...alright. After the showcase though. There's just so much going on right now Jihoonie." Jihoonie smiled and walked along with Taeil. "Well, it seems we have another composer in the group huh, Zico?" Ukwon asked. Zico looked down and smiled, "yeah...I guess so."
 
---On the way home---
 
        Everyone was in the van talking about the showcase. What outfits to wear, what songs to sing, or any fanservice to give. Jihoonie looked down at the lyrics on his paper and looked out the window. The snow was falling gently on the glass. He noticed each snowflake was different from the others. "Umma?" Everyone stopped talking to noticed Jihoonie looking out the window. "Do you think when I die...will I go to heaven?" Taeil sat there watching Jihoonie touch the window. "And maybe, god will make me a snowflake so I can be different than all the others." Taeil didn't mention to Jihoonie that he had died before, he didn't want to break his heart. Taeil knew deep down, that when he and the others in Block B die, Jihoonie will be the same. He'll have to watch the others die and he'll be alone. When Jihoonie died a year ago, he went no where. Not heaven, nor hell. he was just laying on a table, alone. Taeil didn't have the guts to tell Jihoonie the truth, "Jihoonie, god will make you a beautiful snowflake. He'll make you the biggest and the brightest of them all. I promise." Taeil's heart wrenched at the word "promise" cause he knew it wasn't going to come true. Jihoonie smiled and continued looking out the window. "Thank you umma..." Taeil looked to the others and let tears glisten in his eyes. Pyo just watched and rubbed Taeil's shoulder. Kyung knew that from watching Taeil being a mom, he would need to learn. One day these questions that Jihoonie had will someday be Kyung's questions from his child. Kyung rubbed his stomach and let a tear fall from his eye. Zico observed Kyung and held his hand. "Kyung...please. Lets tell them." Jaehyo looked at Zico and gave him a confused expression. "Tell us? Tell us what Kyung?" Minhyuk asked. Kyung glared at Zico "you brought it up...I can't believe you! I trusted you! You knew they would ask!! Woo Jiho you're such an !!" Kyung slapped Zico and cried. "Stop the van!!! I'm getting out!!" The van suddenly pulled to the side, Kyung already had the door open and he stepped out.
 
      "Kyung! Get back here!" Zico yelled. "Why!? So you can tell everyone? So you can get us caught, so you can end my happines!?" Kyung started running down an alley into no where. Kyung just wanted to run away, he wanted to be alone. Away from the people that will soon destroy him. Kyung never wanted to tell anyone because he was happy being a care-free guy. But ever since he got pregnant he keep it a secret so he could remain happy. But if everyone found out, Block B would end and Kyung would be rejected. "I guess you're getting what you want L.joe..." Kyung kept running. Minhyuk started screaming "can we have one god damn day to where no one gets mad!!?? No one gets hurt!!?? I swear to ing god!" Ukwon closed the door, "hurry! Go around this corner! We'll find him!" The van zoomed off into every direction Ukwon told them to go. Jihoonie looked out the window. "Is aunt Kyungie going to die?" Zico's body went numb. "No! Don't say that, he's just really hurt. I should have never mentioned anything. Today is just ..." Jaehyo looked over to Zico and asked "well aren't you going to tell us the secret now!? I mean you brought it up and now were making a big deal about it!" Zico looked away. "Listen....Kyung doesn't want anyone to know ok!?" Taeil opposed "you need to tell us Zico! The only way to comfort him is to face the problem!" Zico shook his head, "it's not a problem! It's something beautiful, and once in a lifetime and Kyung is afraid of it! Just please, accept him." They a nodded and look to each other for assurance that everything will be ok. "Ok....listen, Kyung and me, are going to parents. He's...pregnant."
 
---------------
So how was it?? Good!? Now you have two options of what will happen choose wisely:
1) kyung runs to the park 
2) kyung runs to an abandoned building.