Woo Jiko

Lost boy

 

I swear my stories are getting all magical! XD from now on anything could possibly happen!
----------------
 
       Kyung couldn't breathe. His lungs hurt from the cold air entering his body. He kept running, he would keep looking back to see if the van was following. It wasn't. Kyung slowed down and started taking deep breathes. He held his stomach, it ached in pain. "I'm sorry...mommy is sorry." Kyung began crying harder than ever before, he put his child in danger and he regretted it. Kyung walked slowly to a bench and sat down. Kyung zipped up his jacket as far as it could. It was freezing and the temperature was dropping every second Kyung wasted. Kyung looked around to where he ran, it was filled with trees and a small sidewalk. Kyung decided to explore, he walked along the sidewalk in the trees and saw a small swing set. It was a small park that Kyung remembered from his childhood. It was the park where him and Zico had their first kiss. Kyung was blistering with rage, he hated Zico. He ruined everything for him. Kyung walked around to a skinny tree by the swing set. There it was, a small heart that had a "Z" and a "K" carved into it. Kyung couldn't take it anymore. "I hate you...I hate you so much!! Why did you do this to me!!??" Kyung broke down crying next to the tree. He sat down and looked up to the snow falling. "Please, take me now! I don't want to be here any longer!!....please. I won't ever be accepted here. Please kill me." The only warmth that Kyung felt was the tears falling from his cheeks. "Now, now, that's no way to talk to god." A small fragile voice spoke to Kyung. Kyung jumped and looked around, no one. "I'm going crazy..." Kyung looked over to a small woman approaching him. She was covered head to toe in winter gear. She took off her scarf and put it on Kyung's neck. "Come, are you hurt? That's no way to be out here, it's to cold for you." The old woman took Kyung's hand and helped him up. "You shouldn't help me. I'm just a disgrace. Thank you though, I appreciate it." Kyung tried giving the scarf back but the woman declined. "You're coming home with me young man. No one is a disgrace until god proves it himself!" Kyung was amazed by the power this fragile woman possessed. "I'd hurry, you and your baby are hungry right?" Kyung nodded, "wait!? How...how do you know I'm..." The woman "shh'd" him and signaled him to come along. "I know many things. I can tell by your fatigue and your belly." Kyung looked to his stomach and saw a little bulge starting to form. "You will stay with me, and call your parents! They must me worried sick!" Kyung shook his head, "no, I don't live with my parents. I live with.." Kyung was interrupted by the woman "Block B? Yes I can tell because of your face. My grand children love you. You're so inspiring to them. Like a mother." Kyung smiled and felt warm inside, "a mother?"
 
        Kyung had stepped inside a little house. It seemed empty but it was filled with many things. Candles, pictures, and for some reason a glass ball on a small table. Kyung walked in to the cabin and sat on a chair. "You can't stress that baby too much. Before you know it, it could be gone. I sense that baby will do great things in its life. Just like I sensed you'd be in the park." The woman set down a plate of food and waited for Kyung to respond. "Sensed? You sensed me? Your a little nutty. What's your name?" The woman giggled, "my name is Era. And I'm just a tad nutty, that's all." Kyung laughed and went back to eating. "Tell me, I know it wasn't just looks that told you I was bearing a child. Are you, god?" Era quickly shook her head and washed some random dishes. "No, no, I'm not that powerful to play the role of God. But I'll tell you what I am, I'm physic my dear. And luckily I had a vision this morning of you. If I didn't you'd be dead." Kyung swallowed hard and looked at the bowl of food. "Physic? So...you know what happened? Right?" Era nodded and proceeded with the dishes. "Yes, a boy named Zico is it? He made you very angry. But sweetheart, he's only watching out for you and his baby. I sense you think everything will be over once the others know. Am I right?" Kyung nodded and waited for her to speak again. "Well, it seems Pyo and Taeil made it out fine. Why not you? You're scared aren't you? Because you're actually HAVING the baby right?" Kyung nodded and wiped a tear away. "It's just...I'm scared that everything will change." Era slapped Kyung in the face and pointed to the phone. "Call him, bring them here...and I will show you." Kyung rubbed his stinging cheek and picked up the small phone.
 
---in the van---
 
       Zico was crying his eyes out. He couldn't feel anything, he was depressed and scared. Jihoonie looked out the window and started scanning the area. "25% that Kyung went this way.." Ukwon nodded to Jihoonie and told the driver to turn. Everyone jumped to the sound of a phone ring. Zico quickly grabbed his phone and answered. "Hello!?! Kyung!?....Where are you!? Kyung don't ever scare me like that!" Zico turned to the others and pointed in the direction Kyung was located. "Stay there we're coming!!" Zico shut the cell phone and looked at Jihoonie. "Do you sense him anywhere? I don't trust his directions, he could be lying to get us farther." Jihoonie scanned across the land he saw little hot foot prints, "75% sure that we are on the right track." Zico sighed in relief. "What gave Kyung the change of heart?" Jaehyo asked. Minhyuk slapped the conceited idiot and answered "don't ask! Just be happy damn it." Minhyuk was getting tired of all the drama and the crazy events, he wanted everything back to normal. Too bad it was never going to be normal after this night. "I can't believe it!" Taeil said, "Kyung is pregnant? Why would be hide it? Jihoonie you're going to have a cousin!" Jihoonie smiled to his umma and analyzed "cousin" it meant "family." Jihoonie smiled and hugged Zico. "Uncle Zico! Are you excited!?" Zico blushed and answered "a little, it just depends on what Kyung has got in mind." The van slowly pulled up to a building that had a sign "free readings." Ukwon looked "ooh!! A physic!? Kyung found a physic!?" The doors opened and they all stepped into the small cabin.
 
         "Your friends have arrived." Era smiled. As she looked at Kyung on the couch, the door had bursted open. "Kyung!!!??" Zico looked around to find Kyung on the couch. Kyung sighed "I'm here, I'm here." Zico ran and embraced Kyung, "please....please don't scare me like that, Kyung I'm sorry. I just love you so much." Kyung gave Zico a slap on the cheek and looked to Era. "They're here now..what do you want to show us?" The others looked confused and questioned the old woman. "Listen! I sensed Kyung in a vision when I woke up this morning. I found him and now I'm here to show him that his life will not be so bad." Kyung looked away and looked to the ground. A sudden scream came from the front door "AUNT KYUNGIE!!! IM GOING HAVE A COUSIN!!" Jihoonie burst through the door and hugged Kyung tightly. Kyung was surprised at the sudden embrace and hugged Jihoonie back. "Yes, yes, I know Jihoonie! You'll make a great cousin! I'm just going to ask you one thing..." Jihoonie got closer to listen. "If he or she ever needs you, promise you'll be there for him or her?" Jihoonie smiled and giggled. "Always aunt Kyungie." Kyung smiled and nodded, he turned to a crying Zico and took his hand. Everyone had grabbed a chair and sat to talk with the old woman. "Oh great, another crazy event in Block B history!" Minhyuk exclaimed. Era smiled and set down a large glass ball on the table for everyone to see. "I hope this brings enlightenment in your eyes Kyung." She rubbed the ball and it sparked on. Jihoonie sat there amazed, he analyzed the ball but nothing came up in his database. "You'll have a beautiful son." Era smiled and looked to a smiling Zico. "He is very kind, but can be very stubborn." Kyung looked at Zico and back to the ball, a sudden image came to the screen. It was a boy. He looked exactly like Zico, just a bit more skinnier. He had dreeds and had a microphone up to his mouth. "He's following in his father and mothers foot steps. With some help from future friends." Kyung looked at the boy in the small ball and began crying. "What's his name!? Tell me what we name him!" Era smiled to the excited new mother and looked to Zico. "It's something very close to your heart. Woo Jiko." Kyung wiped away his tears. "He's beautiful Kyung..." Zico kissed Kyung's cheek. Jihoonie looked closer to the ball. "Why can't we hear my little cousin? Is he ok?" Era giggled and asked "you want to hear him? It surprising, I've never once had that question." Era looked to her TV. "You love TV don't you Lee Jihoonie? Turn it on." Jihoonie did what he was told and flicked on the TV. There he was, Jiko was on the TV. Everyone quickly got up in awe and approached the TV. "But...how? This is all so crazy! It's happening so fast!!" Era looked to the red head and smiled "god has good plans for Block B." Jihoonie was amazed "that's me!" Jihoonie pointed to his future self on the screen. Taeil smiled and kissed Jihoonie "so handsome!" Kyung looked at his son perform on a stage. Jiko was with Jihoonie and no one else. Zico looked and smiled "he's rapping Nillili Mambo. What about everyone else's part?" Era turned the TV off and smiled. "In due time Block B. You will see. You must be getting home, you have a showcase tomorrow. Unless you want to stay here.." Kyung looked to the others. Jihoonie spoke up quickly "I want to stay!" Taeil had a faceplam moment and giggled nervously. Era smiled "it's settled..you'll stay."
 
---------------
To be honest you guys, anything is possible. I feel like these events are happening to fast, but it's so interesting. What do you think?
Options for next chapter:
1) Jihoonie and Taeil moments at the Physic house.
2) More Zikyung
3) more about Jiko