Please stay with Umma.

Lost boy

     Jihoonie walked to a dark blue van. It was Block B's transport van. Jihoonie was still wiping away tears, he didn't know how to make them stop. He was so happy, but yet so sad. Happy that he was getting to have friends, but sad that L.Joe was mad at him. I mean that was his master, that's the man who created him. Taeil went by Jihoonie and wiped more of his tears away. "You need to quit crying, your not a baby." Taeil smiled and held onto Jihoonie's arm. Pyo was watching this affection from a distance, he felt replaced. He had to quit thinking this, Taeil loved Pyo and only Pyo. The van door opened. Jihoonie just watched everyone pile into the van. Zico looked and said "are you coming? Or do we have to leave you too?" Everyone laughed, except Taeil who slapped Zico because of his rudeness. Jihoonie stepped into the van and sat next to Taeil and Pyo. He was squished but he liked it, because at least he had people to actually be close too. In the van the radio , and Nu'est "Action" came on. Jihoonie jumped to this sound in the small box. Ukwon laughed and filmed Jihoonie "it's ok Jihoonie! It's just the radio, it's music. There's not just Block B y'know!" Jihoonie liked this music, it was fun and powerful. He began analyzing it. In an instant he was singing every word of the chorus. Minhyuk looked surprised "so smart isn't he? He must be some type of super robot." The boys looked at Jihoonie and agreed that he was no ordinary robot. He was different.

---Block B apartment----

     "Ahh~ we're home!" Pyo exclaimed. "Ahh~ we're home!" Jihoonie repeated. The boys looked and laughed. Kyung patted Pyo's back "looks like you have a follower Pyo. He IS you by the way." Pyo looked at Jihoonie who was analyzing the big TV mounted on the wall. Taeil looked closely at Jihoonie and finally spoke "you can watch it. But only one show, after you have to get some rest." Jihoonie's eyes lit up and he scrambled to find the remote. "Such a good mommy you are Taeil~" Jaehyo said in a sing song voice. Taeil blushed and looked away, "I'm just being a good friend. That's what he wants right?" Jihoonie sat on the couch and was touching every button on the remote to see what worked. Zico grabbed the remote "here let me show you something, maybe I'll find a show just dumb enough for you." Taeil rolled his eyes "he's not stupid. He just needs alittle help." The TV to a kids channel showing an episode of "SpongeBob." Jihoonie watched the TV. He liked this, so carefree, fun, and it never used harsh language. He laughed at every stupid thing they did on the show. Taeil went up to Pyo and hugged him tight. "This feels right Pyo, helping him like this..." Taeil kissed Pyo. "Go to bed, I'll see you in there. I just need to find Jihoonie some clothes and get him to bed." Pyo nodded not saying a word. He knew Taeil only wanted the best for people. So he got out of the way and went to bed. A good hour passed and everyone went to bed also, except Jihoonie and Taeil. Taeil got up from the couch and grabbed Jihoonie's hand. "Time for bed..ok?"

      Taeil tried staying quiet while grabbing some clothes. He grabbed a old shirt from Pyo's drawer and some loose shorts from the closet. "Put these on. I'll find you a blanket." Jihoonie was confused but he did what he was told. He put on the shirt and shorts and waited for Taeil. Why was he doing this? Jihoonie doesn't sleep he shuts down its completely different. But something deep inside of Taeil told him to do it. Taeil came back into the room with two blankets. Once he came back he saw Jihoonie looking at a small 'Rilakkuma' bear. Taeil got close to him and whispered "that's mine. I had him for along time." Jihoonie jumped and looked at Taeil who was face to face with him. Taeil blushed and looked down, "you can sleep with him tonight, if you want." Jihoonie smiled at the bear and looked back up to Taeil. Jihoonie embraced Taeil and almost began cried. He thought to himself that L.joe would never do this. He'd probably tell him to "shutdown and shut up." Jihoonie loved this feeling, the feeling of love. "Ok ok.." Taeil whispered "time for bed..follow me. We have a guest room you can use." Taeil in that moment was thanking Zico mentally for upgrading the apartment to a five bedroom apartment. Taeil laid Jihoonie down on the small plush bed. "Get some sleep Jihoonie, you need it. You've been through a lot." Taeil walked away from Jihoonie and shut off the light. "Good night Umma, I love you." Taeil stopped, he felt his heart beat faster. He started to turn around, only to notice Jihoonie was Shutdown and sleeping. Taeil went back over by the bed. He kneeled down and started crying uncontrollably. Taeil felt so lost, but then again he felt so found. He looked at Jihoonie and realized this was it, this was the miracle child he wanted. He kissed Jihoonie's forehead and rubbed his arm. "I love you too Jihoonie. Umma will always love her baby." Pyo stood in the doorway watching Taeil cry over the robot he called a "baby."

----------

       It was 9:00 in the morning and the boys each woke up at different times. Kyung was the first to wake up. He succuried to the kitchen and took out the eggs. Zico was right behind kyung with the bacon. Pyo got up and rubbed his head, he the TV. He switched off the kids channel and MTV for any KPOP updates. Jaehyo got in the shower and Minhyuk sat next to Pyo. "Where's Taeil? Ukwon noted. Pyo looked "he's still sleeping. He was up all night for some reason." Taeil went out to the living room and put on his glasses. "Morning!" Everyone looked at Taeil and returned the greeting. Jihoonie walked out rubbing his eyes and holding the teddy bear tightly. Zico nearly dropped all the bacon by laughing so hard. "He looks like such a ba-" Zico was cut off by a slap in the face by Kyung. "Umma? I have to go home now. It's 9:03 a.m. and you said I can go home after I get up." Pyo looked at Taeil, "umma?" Taeil's stomach went into knots. "Jihoonie, you don't have to go now. Why don't you stay here? With us? Your friends!" Jihoonie liked the sound of "friends" but he had to get back to L.joe. "If I don't get back umma L.joe will hurt you. I know he will. I must protect umma and appa." Pyo knew right then where everything was going, Taeil wanted a baby so bad that he's using this robot as a baby for himself. He needed to talk to Taeil, but not with Jihoonie around. He knew if he was there Jihoonie would retaliate and get upset. Taeil looked down, he looked around at everyone just going on their daily lives. It's like no one cared. "I'll be back umma. I promise!" Jihoonie grabbed Taeil's pinky and shook it. It must have been something he saw on TV. "Promise Jihoonie?

"Promise Umma."

---------

Weeeelllllll~~~??? Is it good? I thought it was ok but it could get better. If there's any requests I'll take them! I kinda neglected Teen Top but they'll be back next chapter. And maybe alittle Nu'est~ maybe. Please comment what you think or what you want to happen next!