Trigger Word

Lost boy

 

       Jihoonie watched the TV and looked back to the others. "I don't know it...sorry." Taeil looked worried toward his baby, maybe he didn't remember anything. Taeil had hope that maybe something would trigger something in Jihoonie's brain. Jihoonie listened to the song and he analyzed the voiced, "that's me." Pyo smiled to know his son could tell himself apart from the real Pyo. The Pyo he was suppose to be. The song ended and Jihoonie grabbed his bear and looked at its matted fur. The boys watched Jihoonie play with the teddy bear, he tossed it around and laughed randomly. Taeil stirred noodles and watched Jihoonie from the corner of his eye. He was just like a baby, he never knew what was going on and he was innocent because of it. Jihoonie got up and watched Taeil cook. He had gotten close to Taeil's back and watched. Taeil could feel him breathe and he turned "Jihoonie, you can watch honey. You don't have to hide sweetheart!" Taeil took Jihoonie's cheeks and squished them together. Jihoonie bit his lip and squinted his eyes, he was laughing at his sweet umma. Taeil giggled and took Jihoonie's hand, "I bought you some clothes when you got your operation. I have them if you want to see." Jihoonie looked down at his appearance. He was wearing tight jeans and just a baggy sweater. Jihoonie nodded and hugged Taeil. 
 
       Taeil pulled out a bag of clothes and gave them to Jihoonie. "Open them Jihoonie!" Taeil smiled and watched the robot. Jihoonie scanned the bag of clothing and reached inside. The boys watched Jihoonie look through the bag. Jihoonie went through all the clothes and put them on the ground. He looked through the empty bag for more but there was nothing. "Taeil...there's nothing left." Taeil pouted and picked up the clothes, "it's cause you dropped everything on the ground! These are the clothes!" Taeil picked up the pile of clothes on the ground and put them in Jihoonie's arms. "You didn't even look at them Jihoonie!" Jihoonie knew he did wrong and looked down, "please don't be mad Taeil..." Taeil's eyes widened and he hugged the boy. "Umma isn't mad sweetheart. I'll always love you, even if I'm upset...I promise honey." Jihoonie scanned for the word "umma" in his database, it said "loving and kind." Jihoonie knew Taeil was all of that so he looked at Taeil and smiled, "I love you umma." Taeil felt his cheeks heat up and tears fill his eyes. Pyo looked over and smiled at the sweet moment between mother and son. "I love you too Jihoonie. I always will."
 
---Dinner time---
  
       Ren and Taeil had finished cooking and set the table. The boys walked over hoping for a great meal and good times being passed around. They've spent the day talking about recording and what shows were coming up. Jihoonie listened to conversation and went in and out with watching TV. Jihoonie looked around at the set table and picked up everything he could. Taeil giggled and kissed his temple "calm down Jihoonie, it's just a fork." Jihoonie looked at the utensil and put it back down. Taeil set Jihoonie's food down and smiled. "I know you prefer sweets but you have to eat something else. You'll get a cavity." Jihoonie looked at the food and then looked at everyone. Everyone was eating the food and talking. Taeil looked over at Jihoonie staring, he was clueless on want to do with everything. Taeil then thought "he forgot how to eat?" Taeil put down his utensils and picked up Jihoonie's. He took a piece of Jihoonie's food and put it in front of his mouth. "Open Jihoonie." Jihoonie looked at his umma and listened, he opened his mouth. Taeil put the food inside and smiled. Jihoonie kept his mouth open. The boys started laughing at the naive robot. "Close your mouth Jihoonie!" Zico said. Kyung started clapping and laughing so hard his sides hurt. Jihoonie closer his mouth and tasted the substance in his mouth. He hated it. Jihoonie looked over to Taeil with a disgusted face. He spit it out and looked over to everyone observing. "Why is that nasty? It doesn't taste right..." Taeil looked at Jihoonie and sighed. "Jihoonie, that's food. And that's all you'll get tonight!" Ukwon looked over at the fuming Taeil and saw that he was in "mommy mode." Ukwon scooted away knowing that Taeil was getting frustrated with Jihoonie's memory loss. Jihoonie looked over to his "umma" and frowned. "It's nasty though umma. I don't want it. I want something else." Ren quickly cut in before Taeil could say anything, "Jihoonie! Why don't you go sit over by the TV, I'll get you something else." Jihoonie felt the atmosphere and knew that he said something wrong, instead of going to the couch Jihoonie went straight down to the basement. Taeil felt his heart break. Jihoonie was upset, and Taeil knew that it was his fault. Pyo got up and followed Jihoonie down stairs. 
 
       Jihoonie was sitting on the operation table. He stared at the blood stains and started visioning again. He saw a gun, and he saw a lot of tears. Jihoonie could hear screaming in the distance, he heard his name. Jihoonie felt warm liquid fall from his cheeks. He was crying. Jihoonie was so frustrated, frustrated that he didn't remember anything that he visioned. He knew he was lost and empty, but nothing could get his memory back. Pyo walked down stairs and saw Jihoonie crying. Pyo felt distressed knowing his son was crying, but what for? Was it Taeil? Was it cause he couldn't eat? Pyo stepped closer and put his arm around Jihoonie. "Don't cry, you know I don't like that." Jihoonie looked over to Pyo and he only cried more, he cried cause he couldn't remember anything. "Appa...what happened? To me?" Pyo sunk back into depression, the visions of blood and a dead body filled his head. "You were hurt really bad Jihoonie. You saved umma's life. L.joe tried killing him and you saved him." Jihoonie's eyes glew bright red and he snarled to the name "L.joe." Pyo backed up and only looked at Jihoonie terrified. "Jihoonie!? Are you alright!?" Jihoonie came closer to Pyo and grabbed his neck. Jihoonie started choking Pyo and Jihoonie couldn't control his own body. Pyo screamed and tried pulling Jihoonie's hand away. Zico ran down the stairs and everyone piled in the cramped room. Taeil stood in shock "Jihoonie! Let appa go!!" Ren stood scared and knew something went wrong. Jihoonie squeezed Pyo's neck and only smiled. "Thank you for saying my name Pyo~ I knew I'd get some idiot to say it." Ren looked confused and looked to the others. "No! L.joe set a trigger word. After Jihoonie went into his hands L.joe must have set a trigger word to set Jihoonie off!" Ren looked down thinking of how stupid he was thinking it was going to be over so quick. "So...is that? L.joe!?" Jaehyo screamed. "Good, you recognized me. I'm glad I didn't leave your memories. I've been in prison for so long. But you'll never guess..." Jihoonie let out an evil laugh that made everyone quiver. "I got out on good behavior. And now I'm hiding away, waiting to control Jihoonie's every move. I heard that you said the trigger word, and now you'll never get your sweet Jihoonie back." Taeil thought all of this was over, he thought L.joe was gone, and they would live happily ever after. He was wrong.
 
---------------
Sorry about this chapter :/ I mean it's minding going by fast but I SWEAR it'll get better. Don't worry kitties, this story is probably going to be a lot of chapters! XD I just keep having ideas. There's way more to come! More fluff, more Block B shows, more Jihoonie being a cute robot, and of course more betrayal and hurt from the horrible L.joe.