1 year.

Lost boy

Triple update what!? I'm sorry I just love this story so much!!!!!!

-------------

 

        Taeil sat by Ren and waited for him to respond. Ren looked over at Jihoonie lying on the ground. Blood surrounded his body. "One year...it'll take me at least one year to get the right parts." Taeil looked over at Ren "no! That's too long...what if Block B is gone by then? I mean we're in deep !" Pyo covered Taeil's mouth with one finger, "will Jihoonie be ok? That's all we care about..." Pyo looked at Ren concerned. Ren nodded, "yes, I'll make sure of it. I won't let him die, not this easily." Zico looked around to the others and sighed "we can do this guys! We're Block B! No matter we need to stay strong and fearless, for Jihoonie." Zico put out his hand. Kyung almost cried looking at the precious leader, Kyung put in his hand in. Jaehyo followed along with Ukwon and Minhyuk. Pyo rubbed Taeil's shoulder and put his hand in. Taeil looked at this sight, this wonderful sight of friendship. They were all banning together, like a family. This is what Taeil wanted from the start, a family. Taeil put his hand in. Zico smiled and shouted "WHO DO YOU WANNA B!?" The others responded with tears in their eyes "BLOCK B!"
 
---1 year passes---
 
         Metal was clashing, the smell of blood filled the room. It was just like the beginning, but without L.joe. Ren had bloody hands and he was sweating. Ren looked over to JR standing by the door. "He's almost done isn't he?...you did promise Block B their friend back today." It turns out after the  accident Block still stayed strong and moved forward. They said it was thanks to Jihoonie, he gave them hope to keep going. Ren smiled and looked at Jihoonie. Every month after Jihoonie "died" Block B would head over to visit Nu'est and talk about good times, they've grown very close. To Block B, Nu'est was an extension of their family. The boys from Teen Top also stop by frequently to say hello, and how they were truly sorry for everything. Ren couldn't count how many times he heard Ricky say he was "sorry for everything." All though Block B came over, they were forbidden to go see Jihoonie. it was an awful taking him apart. the blood, the bones, the skin. Ren snapped back into reality and stared at Jihoonie. It was time, time to reboot him on. Block B was going to visit and Ren was ready to show off Jihoonie to the others. Nu'est came down to their workshop and stared at Jihoonie on the table. He had long blonde hair and seemed to mature a bit. Ren did a great job using a year to his advantage. Ren looked at Jihoonie and smiled "Jihoonie, turn on please." Jihoonie opened his eyes and got up from the table. Ren felt tears in his eyes "Jihoonie! Your ok..." Jihoonie looked over, his blonde locks fell in front of his eyes. Ren giggled and pulled his hair back into a small pony tail. "There, you look handsome." JR smiled and nodded in agreement. "Very nice!" Baekho said. Jihoonie analyzed everyone in the room, they were no threat. "Thank you, master." Ren stopped and frowned, "master!? Jihoonie it's me! Ren..your boyfriend." Jihoonie looked closely. "Ren?....." He scanned Ren's body and analyzed it. Jihoonie felt like he knew the young boy but he wasn't sure. He remembers hearing , and screaming. Was it something bad? Jihoonie looked at Ren, "Ren...my boyfriend? I think I remember." Ren smiled knowing that he had remembered a little. There was no doubt in Ren's mind that Jihoonie would recognize Block B, that was his true family.
 
       Taeil slowly opened the door. He had red curly hair since they released BlockBuster. He liked it, but not on him. Taeil looked around the room, "Ren? Min hyung? JR? Aron? Baekho? Are you here?" Zico followed the tiny Taeil and looked as well. Each member made there way into the apartment. No one was there. Pyo went to the basement door and knocked, since they weren't allowed into the workshop. "Ren? Are you in there?" The boys heard a shuffle downstairs and quick footsteps up the steps. JR popped out and smiled "are you guys ready?" Kyung looked at JR and raised an eyebrow, "for?" Ren went up the stairs "for Jihoonie. He ready, a week early!" Taeil started crying, his baby was finally ok, he was finally going to see his baby boy and he was going to hug him and never let go. Ren looked down the stairs, "Jihoonie, we have some guests we want you to meet. I bet you missed them." Pyo's heart was racing to see Jihoonie again, he thought he might pass out. Block B heard loud creaks from the steps and saw a little pony tail bob up and down. Jihoonie looked and studied the faces. "..........they are friends." Taeil looked confused and looked at Ren. "Friends? No! We're family Jihoonie! What happened to him!?" Ren got instantly depressed, "I told you that he'll forget things. I didn't think he'd forget you too." Taeil wasn't ready for this, but a light bulb went off in his head. Taeil went into his bag and pulled out a stuffed teddy bear. Every since Jihoonie got hurt Taeil has carried the bear around for Jihoonie. He made sure it was safe and cared for. Sometimes Taeil would feed it thinking of Jihoonie, he thought of Jihoonie being so helpless and cute. Taeil approached Jihoonie and handed him the teddy bear. "I kept this safe for you honey." Jihoonie looked down at the soft furry toy. He took the toy and analyzed every part of it, his database said "rilakkuma" and also said "best friend." Jihoonie smiled and held the bear. "My teddy bear..." Taeil smiled and hugged Jihoonie, "yes Jihoonie, that's yours! And it's me sweetheart, umma!" Jihoonie looked around the house and was fascinated by everything and everyone. Jihoonie scattered his eyes everywhere until he met eyes with Pyo. They were exactly the same. Jihoonie went up to Pyo and hugged him "I missed you appa! I had a dream about you!" Jihoonie giggled and bit his lip. Even Pyo and Jihoonie's laughs were the same. Ren did a fantastic job at perfecting Jihoonie, in every way.
 
         Jihoonie seemed to remember only little things. The only big thing he remembered was Pyo being his father. He never remembered the accident or being with Block B. he would have constant visions of things, but nothing that he remembered significantly. Taeil sat on the couch brushing Jihoonie's hair. Jihoonie didn't remember Taeil, but for reason he loved him. Taeil put the hair up and he hair sprayed all the parts that wouldn't stay down. Pyo observed Taeil in "mommy mode" and only giggled. Ren looked at everyone talking and goofing off. Each member would approach Jihoonie and say or do something just to jog his memory. Jihoonie remembered parts of everyone he liked but still, nothing was clear. Zico snapped his fingers "I know! What about TV!? He loves TV doesn't he?" Kyung nodded and Ukwon smiled. Taeil started smiling ear to ear. "Do you wanna watch TV jihoonie?" Jihoonie only repeated the word "TV" to try it out in his database. Zico flicked the TV on, and memories rushed to Jihoonie. He remembers analyzing Pyo's every move in a cellar. He remembered watching spongebob with everyone and laughing up a storm, but most of all, he remembered laying in bed with Pyo and Taeil. Jihoonie smiled when the TV . Ren then asked "are you guys staying for dinner? I'll make something." Taeil smiled and offered to help. Taeil wanted to prove he was worth something, he wanted to prove he was a great Umma. Jihoonie sat watching TV with Pyo and the others. He let out a few giggles and laughs which caused the others to laugh too. Jaehyo switched the channel to a music network, Jihoonie looked and got upset. "Hey...." Jihoonie pouted and put out his lower lip. Jihoonie was getting the hang of using "Aeygo" and the others just laughed. Pyo giggled and bumped Jihoonie. Jihoonie watched the music network and listened to everything. A new song came on and it was catchy, the others looked at Jihoonie and raised an eyebrow. Jihoonie looked around "yes?" Zico was astonished "Jihoonie...don't you know this song? It's your song!" Jihoonie looked around at everyone staring, "but...I don't know it. Sorry."
 
----------
It's kinda slow, but it'll get better!!! I need more opinions people!
1) some cute Jihoonie moments
2) umma Taeil being a loving mommy 
3) what memories do you want back?(please comment below)
4) Block B goes on a night out with Jihoonie.