To the studio!

Lost boy

 

       Jihoonie looked at Zico and got into the van. Taeil waved to Nu'est and thanked them for everything they've done to help. Jihoonie grabbed Taeil's hand and smiled "umma come on!" Taeil looked over and giggled, "Jihoonie! I'm right here I'm not going anywhere!" Pyo smiled and looked toward the cameras. Zico put on a beanie and a scarf due to the snow coming down. The van had started and it drove down the road. Jihoonie watched little ice crystals fall on the window. He was amazed as they slid down the glass and off to no one knows where. Jihoonie giggled and watched the snow. Jaehyo snarled "how can he like snow!? It's so ugly..." Kyung laughed "like your face." Loud chuckles came from Zico and Kyung high-fiving each other. Jihoonie looked over and commented "Jaehyo is pretty...like the snow outside." Jaehyo felt himself blush, "see! I am pretty! Unlike you ogres." The cameras were rolling from the front of the van. Each moment Jihoonie jumped in the camera caught it and they could feel their pockets getting heavier. Jihoonie was done watching the fluttering snow and laid his head on Taeil's shoulder. "Umma..when are we getting there? I'm bored..." Taeil giggled at Jihoonie's childish behavior and patted his head. "Soon...just wait a little longer." The van twisted and turned into new roads and Jihoonie observed everything out the window. Music came on the radio and it was just commercials. Jihoonie hated commercials, what was the point? To tell you what was on next? Jihoonie sighed loud and stared at the ceiling. Jihoonie started humming again and tapping his foot. Taeil looked over and started singing a random line. Zico looked over and smiled. "That sounds good!" Kyung giggled and nodded, "we should record that! Right Jihoonie?" Jihoonie looked up and stared "sure...what are we recording?" Pyo giggled at Jihoonie being naive and spoke up "you silly! Your songs, they're really good!" Jihoonie smiled and looked back up. The manager watched the young robot creating beats and sounds, she was pleased, she'll get some good money out of this.
 
---Block B studio---
 
        The boys had piled in the studio and quickly got ready for practice. Jihoonie sat down and watched, he remembered this place. He remembered sitting down playing a game. He remembered rapping to Pyo and seeing his umma scared. Jihoonie wiped away the memories and looked at the Block B boys dancing. The manager stopped everyone, "stop stop stop! We need all the members in the showcase dance. Jihoonie! Get over here!" Taeil looked and answered "but Jihoonie can't dance! He analyzes Pyo, he can't do it by himself! And what will the fans think of of two Pyos!" The manager quickly replied "we'll see. It can't be too bad, they love Pyo, why not another one?" Jihoonie got up and walked toward the manager. Jihoonie stopped suddenly to laughter in the hallway. He turned to find Teen Top walking to their studio. Ricky looked through the window and stopped. "Jihoonie!!" Ricky ran in and dropped all his stuff. He embraced the robot and cried into his clothes. "You're ok!! I'm so glad!" The rest of the Teen Top crew ran in. "Robo! Look at you! You look so good!" Chunji smiled. Jihoonie analyzed the faces and sensed they were "friends." Jihoonie smiled and giggled. Niel went up to Jihoonie and smiled "I'm so glad L.joe didn't hurt you!" Jihoonie felt his heart drop. He stumbled backwards and growled. Taeil grabbed Jihoonie and pulled him away. "Jihoonie! Stay with us! You can fight him!" The cameras were rolling watching Jihoonie freak out." Jihoonie screamed and grabbed Ricky. "Look who's back...traitor!!" Ricky looked into Jihoonie's eyes and knew who it was. "L.joe?...what the hell!?" Taeil looked to the members of Teen Top and looked down. "L.joe set a trigger word...now there's no getting Jihoonie back!" Jihoonie turned to Taeil and giggled. "That's right, little sharky. Your not as dumb as you look...now back to my group." Jihoonie turned to Teen Top and smiled an evil smile. "Time for work. All of you go to the studio and begin training." They didn't move. Jihoonie growled and saw their disobedience. "I said go. I will be in, in a minute. GO!" Niel scurried away and C.A.P followed. Pyo couldn't believe he let this happen again. "Jihoonie! Fight this!" Kyung yelled. Zico started thinking and hit a light bulb moment. "If there's anything Jihoonie can't fight, it's singing along to Block Buster!" Zico the iPod radio to "Nillili Mambo" and waited. Jihoonie felt his body get weak and fall to the ground. "W-What!? No!...." He growled and stumbled toward Taeil. Taeil backed away and started crying. Jihoonie saw the fear in Taeil's eyes and quickly snapped out of it. "Umma...please don't cry." Jihoonie touched Taeil's cheek and felt himself cry. Taeil grabbed Jihoonie and embraced him. "No more Teen Top!!! Please, I can't stand watching you in pain Jihoonie." Jihoonie looked at Taeil and kissed Taeil's forehead. "Umma...I'm sorry."
 
---3 hours pass---
 
      Jihoonie sat on the seat and watched Block B practice more. Zico thought it would be good if Jihoonie would sit out the dance numbers. Kyung walked over to Jihoonie and gave him a sandwich. "I made this for you. Please eat Jihoonie, for aunt Kyungie?" Jihoonie looked up to Kyung and took the sandwich. He didn't remember what happened, he only remembered seeing Taeil cry. He wanted to ask but he knew it would only bring up bad things. Jihoonie saw the cameras rolling on Block B dancing and he decided to sneak away. He went past everyone and went down stairs. Jihoonie walked down corridors eating the sandwich his aunt Kyungie made for him. Everything was so interesting. He saw the meeting rooms and saw other bands practice. Jihoonie came to a room that read "Recording." Jihoonie opened the door due to nostalgia. He felt like he saw this room before, it was so tiny. He saw the microphone and the stand with music, last he saw the sound board. He got closer and heard a voice "don't touch that! That's not yours!" Jihoonie turned and saw no one. It was just a faint memory. He touched the sound board and clicked all the buttons. He heard a beat in the music room and he smiled. He took sheet music and started writing down notes and songs. He grabbed a switch but it sparked, his whole system felt the shock and he immediately shutdown.
 
---Studio---
 
       Taeil turned "ok! Jihoonie it's your turn!" Taeil turned to no one and he got worried. "Jihoonie!? Where are you? This isn't funny!" Zico turned to Taeil searching for the lost robot and said "he's probably going to the bathroom! Calm down." Pyo rolled his eyes, "he doesn't go to the bathroom!" Kyung looked at the spot where he last saw Jihoonie, he was gone. "Manager? Have you seen Jihoonie?" Jaehyo asked. The manager shook her head "sorry, I was too busy watching you boys." Taeil got scared, what if L.joe took him? What if he got lost? Ukwon picked up the little teddy bear and gave it too Pyo. "He left this.." Pyo looked to Taeil knowing something was wrong. They all panicked but they didn't know that Jihoonie was right downstairs. Taeil ran outside the studio and started calling "Jihoonie!? Jihoonie!? Come out right now!" The cameramen went to every room searching for Jihoonie, but so far, no luck. Until Pyo heard a man call out "I found him!" Zico and the others rushed over to find Jihoonie shutdown on the sound board. Something was different, Jihoonie had a blanket on. Someone came in and saw him sleeping, someone came in and saw Jihoonie on the sound board. But who was it?
 
--------------------
I hope this is good! Please comment and give me ideas! Happy Easter I hope everyone is having fun! 
Ideas for next chapter:
1)  Jihoonie's new song
2) new character approaches
3) Showcase coming up
4) Some Zikyung spin-off