Showcase?

Lost boy

 

---6:30 a.m.---
 
        "Jihoonie come here! I need to brush your hair!" Taeil grabbed a brush and went closer to Jihoonie. Everyone was checking their stuff to make sure it was ready. "It's almost time you guys!" Pyo smiled. Taeil smiled and looked down at Jihoonie's knotted hair. Zico came out with his show clothes on. He was pacing and nervous, L.joe was on the move and he was planning something. Era watched the boys get ready an discuss over plans. "Boys, be careful. I sense L.joe is watching." Ukwon nodded and looked to Jihoonie. Everything Jihoonie saw, L.joe was seeing as well. Block B had to be careful on what to say, and do. Taeil put Jihoonie's hair up into a pony tail and kissed his cheek. "All done! Now go get your stuff." Jihoonie quickly got up and stumbled over to his duffle bag. Era watched the clumsy boy and smiled. "You have a great destiny I sense Jihoonie. Tonight you'll prove that, by protecting the one you love most." Jihoonie looked, "my umma?" Block B had looked over to see what Era was saying. They all visioned the day Jihoonie got shot protecting them. Era shook her head, "no. You will protect the person that makes you more human. You learn as you grow up with this little one. Jiko." Jihoonie looked at Zico and Kyung. "My cousin?" Kyung touched his stomach and glanced at Zico. "Precisely. In the future, you're Jiko's mentor, and guardian." Ukwon was puzzled and spoke up, "how can that be!? I mean aren't Zico and Kyung his parents?" Era nodded quickly "oh of course! But Jihoonie was there no matter what the cost. As parents they were busy and Jihoonie always babysat him. When Jiko grew up he started his own band and Jihoonie is there with him. They're inseparable." Jihoonie smiled and touched Kyung's belly. "Yeah!! I'm going to be a big cousin!" Taeil smiled and hugged Jihoonie. "Good for you sweetie!" Kyung found himself wiping tears away, "will we have a good relationship with Jiko? I mean, if we're always busy." Era looked at her crystal ball. "Of course." She smiled and pointed to the clock. "You must be on your way Block B. I will watch over you and wish you the best of luck." She put her fist up and smiled. "Fighting!" Block B found themselves smiling and giving the same gesture, "fighting!"
 
---8:00 a.m.---
 
         The van pulled up to a long carpet leading to a doorway. Pyo looked out and was astonished. Jaehyo felt his heart drop, "no fans?" When everyone looked out the side of the window, there was no one. No one to greet them, no one to hug, no one to watch fangirl. They all stepped out of the van and went inside. In the distance Minhyuk heard music playing. Ukwon listened up against a door, "that's NalinA? Are they doing sound check?" Zico opened the door and saw a single person on stage. The lights were so bright that Zico couldn't see. "Noona? We're sorry we're late! We're ready for sound check.." Each member went down the isles and looked at the empty reserved seats. Jihoonie stopped and backed away, "umma....no. Don't go any closer." Taeil stopped and questioned "Jihoonie? Why? What's wrong?" The members all stopped. "So nice of you to join me....Block B." It was him, his piercing smile sent Kyung into shock. And it gave everyone the chills. L.joe looked to each face, "I see time has been good to you. It has for me also. It's been such a long time Block B, I started to miss you. I've heard you've been doing great. Now that Jihoonie is back." Pyo got in front of Taeil and Jihoonie and glared at the blonde. "Oh no. Don't tell me you're scared! You shouldn't be, I'm here on good terms, my sweet little Block B. I brought someone to see you. He's such a leader, like his father." L.joe slowly put his gaze on Zico. Zico couldn't breathe, he got closer to the stage and snarled. "DON'T TOUCH MY SON! L.JOE DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Kyung backed up touching his stomach. "W-What...what's going on!?" L.joe let out a small chuckle. "I already told you Jiho...I already did. Would you like to see your beautiful boy?" He giggled and continued "I had to find away to get past Baby Block, but I did." Ukwon looked at L.joe "Baby Block?" L.joe laughed and looked at the skinny dancer "oh! How rude of me, I should have told you! That's Jiko's band. Baby Block is just another Block B...another target for me." Kyung ran up on stage and grabbed L.joe by the collar, "WHERE IS HE!?" L.joe pushed the red-head off and smiled. "Let me show you." He took out a tiny remote with one colorful button, he pressed it. A sound of gears turning caught Block B's attention. They looked to see a dred lock boy tied to a brick wall right behind L.joe. A spotlight and caused the boy to look up. He was dazed and confused, he survey his surroundings to see a group of people staring. One face he saw familiar. He started tugging on the restricting ropes. "Jihoonie!" He pulled tighter. L.joe covered his mouth, "no no. Don't speak little one, you must save your voice." Jiko glared at L.joe and bit his hand covering his mouth. L.joe swiped his hand away and growled. "You'll regret that boy.." Zico couldn't believe his eyes, the boy inside of Kyung's stomach was roped to a wall. His son was right in front of him. But he felt helpless, he couldn't do anything. L.joe smiled at the quivering Block B and turned to the boy. "Why don't you sing for them? Hmm? Your father and mother want to be proud of there leader son." Jiko spit at L.joe's shoes and snarled. " you. I'm not singing anything , I'm a rapper." Kyung watched the mouthy boy and smiled. That was his beautiful son.
 
          Jiko let out a ear piercing scream, "HELP ME!!!! Why are you es just standing there!!!??" Jiko couldn't see who they were but he knew there were people there. Jihoonie back up more and started crying. Taeil turned to Jihoonie and comforted him. "Jihoonie, honey. Look, that is your baby cousin up there! You need to help him. I believe in you." Jihoonie looked down at Taeil and shook his head, "umma...but..." Taeil thumped him on the nose and shook his head, "but nothing! L.joe is trying to hurt us again! You have to stand up to him!" Jihoonie glanced at Jiko tied to the wall and scanned him. Taeil was right, that was his baby cousin. Jihoonie went into protective mode and approached L.joe. "Let him go. L.joe please, I'm only asking once." L.joe looked to see Jihoonie and smiled, "oh, there's my sweet robot! Come to master!" L.joe held out his arms and looked at Jihoonie. Jiko observed Jihoonie. "Cousin Jihoonie! Help! Please I need you!" Jihoonie analyzed the cries for help and pushed L.joe aside. L.joe growled and glared at the advancing robot. "Jihoonie! Shutdown!" Jihoonie's body went limp and dropped to the floor, his eyes turned off and went straight to black. Jiko screamed "JIHOONIE! You wake him up you son of a coward!" L.joe smiled and grabbed the boy's cheeks. "I'd watch those fat lips of yours. You'll get in trouble." Zico went on the stage and tackled L.joe. He was trying his best to hold L.joe down. "Hurry! Help Jiko and get him to safety!!" Kyung ran to Jiko and started cutting the ropes. Jiko looked over and observed the red-head. "Mom? Dad? What's going on!?" Kyung waited so long to hear those words. It kept ringing in his ears "mom." Kyung smiled and kissed the boys cheek, "nothing baby, you're in the past and we need to get you back." Jiko rolled his eyes "ish mom..you don't have to slobber all over me." Kyung smiled at the boys sarcasm knowing it was from his father. Jaehyo started tugging at the ropes and getting his hands free. Taeil ran over to Jihoonie and helped him up, "Pyo help me!" Pyo nodded and helped Jihoonie up off the floor. Finally Jiko was free and he dropped to the ground. "Aiya! I seriously need to stop working late. I'm having a crazy dream..." Kyung grabbed Jiko and pulled him away. The others had followed so they wouldn't be spotted by L.joe. Zico was face to face with the devil himself. "Leave my family alone! L.joe, I want you gone! Never come back!" L.joe smiled and winked "oh Zico, you were never a sweet talker. I'll see you in hell. Have fun getting your son back to the past." Zico growled and got off the blonde. Zico ran to where the rest of Block B went and left L.joe behind. Zico ran backstage and heard crying. He opened the door to find Kyung crying and hugging Jiko. "Ma!! I'm fine...seriously! But...how did I get here? Last thing I remember, I was in the studio with Jihoonie. We were fighting about something." Jiko looked down and bit his lip. Kyung shook his head at his little boy. "Jiko, your in the year 2013. L.joe must have grabbed you from your time." Jiko looked around and examined the faces. "I need to go back! I need to get back to Baby Block! Our showcase is today!" Ukwon giggled "so is ours..." Jiko held his dreds and sighed "I need to go back, I need to apologize to Jihoonie, and tell Kay I'm ok." Kyung looked at Jiko, "listen we have 5 hours before the show, explain to us what's going on. Who's Kay?" Jiko swallowed hard. "Why should I explain my future when I don't even know what's going on in the past!" Zico walked in and smiled "because we want to know. That's all...now spill. We need to know about our son."
 
          Jiko looked at everyone in the room. "Well, uh. In the future, Block B retires and as your son I took over and renamed it Baby Block. I have my own crew close to Block B." Jiko looked into the mirror and looked down. "Everything was going great, until yesterday. I'm so stupid!" Jiko threw a couch pillow and got angry. "Jiko! Listen, just talk it out. We need to know, then we'll get you back to your time." Kyung held Jiko's hand and smiled. "Ish....." Jiko sighed and continued. "I got into a fight with Kay, he's my best friend in the whole world and I treated him like !....he's you mom, in Baby Block. He has your hair, your eyes." Kyung giggled "good looking kid then huh?" Jiko smiled "yeah, then that night I got into a fight with Jihoonie. I never meant to make him feel stupid, but I did! I just ruin everything.." Zico shook his head, "no you don't. Lets not talk about the bad ok? Lets talk about the good! Tell us, what is Baby Block? Who are your members?" Everyone got closer and listened, they were all waiting to hear about the future famous "Baby Block" who were supposed to be reincarnations of the original Block B. 
 
"Well Jiko!? Tell us!"
 
------------------
Jiko is here from the future! He's going to just give you the information about the future of Block B, is it good? Bad? Well sorry of its getting a little mystical and magical. Hope you still stick along!!