Match Up begins!

Lost boy

 

       Cameras piled into Nu'est apartment, Block B's manager started waking up the boys. They were suppose to be filming new episodes of "Match Up." And of course, they totally forgot. What about Jihoonie? What will they think? Taeil got up to a camera in his face, he quickly covered his face and covered back up. Zico coughed "what's going on!? Is it Saturday already!?" The manager nodded "time for you all to get up! We have a new member to introduce in the world of Kpop..." Everyone stared at Jihoonie on the ground. He was still shutdown. How were they suppose to explain a robot? And a replica robot at that!? Pyo got up and shook Jihoonie "wake up Jihoonie." The camera caught the cute moment and you could hear the fangirls go crazy. Jihoonie woke up to the camera and he jumped up. "Ah!! Umma!" Taeil quickly ran over to Jihoonie and covered his mouth. "Shhh..Jihoonie it's fine! It's just match up. Remember? We watched them last night." The manager told the boys to stop the cameras "I need a moment with Block B. now." Kyung swallowed hard knowing that something was bound to happen.
 
       "Now explain! Who is this Pyo look-a-like?" The manager glared at the boys waiting for an answer. "We'll cancel the show if we don't get an answer." Pyo looked over to the others waiting. Zico opened his mouth "he's a copy, of Pyo. Teen Top made him to get rid of Block B a year ago. His name is Jihoonie." The manager looked interested in the boys story, "so he was the one who saved our little Taeilie's life?....Hmmm..." The manager looked over at Jihoonie. Jihoonie was staring at the TV with his mouth wide open. Taeil closed the boy's mouth and giggled. Jihoonie laid his head on Taeil and smiled. "Umma~ I love you!" Taeil giggled and scrunched his nose, "love you too!" Jihoonie squealed and hugged Taeil tightly. Block B couldn't look away from the cute sight. There was so much aeygo that it made everyone "awe." "So! Do you have a relationship with Jihoonie Taeil?" Taeil looked up and knew he was caught, all of Block B was caught. "Yes...I do. I'm his mother." Pyo looked over at Taeil's bravery and said "and I'm his father!" The manager looked with widened eyes and looked around. Zico nodded "I'm his uncle." Kyung held Zico's hand and also nodded "I'm his aunt." Ukwon giggled "me too! We're all his family here...." The manager sighed and looked around at this family reunion. "Well, there's no stopping you guys. You are set on this? Is this what you want?" Jaehyo looked to the others and looked down. Taeil held Pyo's hand and spoke up, "listen! If your going to get rid of Block B for having another member, then fine! But I'm not leaving Jihoonie! Let the whole damn world know I'm gay! I really don't give two s." Ukwon's jaw dropped at Taeil's words. The manager shook her head and giggled "no, no, you got it all wrong. I knew there was something off about Mental Breaker..it was so unlike Block B. Well, welcome to the family, Jihoonie." Jihoonie looked around and questioned "aren't I already in the family?"
 
---Match Up begins---
 
       The cameramen fixed their cameras and set them on Jihoonie. "We need a few statements from the new member if that's ok" the manager asked. Jihoonie was picking at his teddy bear and giggling. "Jihoonie! Pay attention, the manager is talking." Taeil glanced at Jihoonie. Jihoonie looked up and watched the manager talk, he had no idea what she was talking about but he didn't care. He just wanted to go to the studio and watch appa dance. He remembered that he was in a studio one night, he wanted to go again. "Ok so Jihoonie come with the cameramen in the next room and we'll ask you some questions." Jihoonie didn't move. "I'm not going without umma. I won't leave him alone...I don't want bad things to happen." Taeil kissed Jihoonie's cheek and patted his back "I'm safe Jihoonie, I'll be right here waiting. I promise." Jihoonie nodded and got up, he walked with the manager to a bare room that Nu'est saved for interviews. "Ok Jihoonie" the manager said "why do you like Block B?" Jihoonie looked at the camera and looked up to the manager "does that flash? I don't like cameras..." The manager sighed and let out a soft chuckle "no Jihoonie, your going to be fine, now answer the question." Jihoonie sat and thought. "I like Block B, because they like me for who I am. I'm not Pyo, I'm Jihoonie to them. They like me because I'm different." Jihoonie looked toward the manager and cameramen, "was that the right answer?" The manager smiled and nodded. "Now, what do you like about doing match up?" Jihoonie thought some more, he giggled and clapped his hands. "I like the challenges! Kyung is really scared of everything, and Zico is a hard !" Jihoonie started laughing and giggling. His laugh was contagious and it spread in the room. "Ok last thing Jihoonie, what about the controversy? what do you think of that?" The manager looked seriously at Jihoonie. Jihoonie looked confused and scanned "Block B controversy" in his computer database. Jihoonie felt tears fill his eyes, "I don't like it. I don't like it at all, it was a joke, right? It was never suppose to be serious! Why do people do that? I don't understand! Why do people always think negative? Uncle Zico didn't even say anything offensive! They blew it out of proportion and now everyone thinks that Block B is a bad group!" The manager tried settling down Jihoonie but it didn't work. Jihoonie was on a rampage to stick up for his family. "People tried hurting them, like they weren't human! They're human beings and people tried telling them to kill themselves!! I'm not human and I know that's not right...I don't like when people fight. It only leads to more bad things." The manager turned of the cameras and opened the door. Jihoonie looked and Taeil was standing in the doorway. "Taeil! We're you there the whole time?" The manager asked. It turns out the whole Block B gang was standing by the door eavesdropping on Jihoonies interview. Zico stepped closer to Jihoonie and smiled "hard huh?" Jihoonie blushed and bit his lip. "I didn't mean...to freak out." Jihoonie looked down and wiped away tears from his eyes. Taeil hugged Jihoonie and kissed his temple. "I'm proud of you Jihoonie. You stuck up for your family and I'm very proud." Jihoonie smiled at his loving umma and hugged him as tight as he could. Jihoonie loved his family, they were all he had.
 
         Kyung looked at the others and giggled "it's time for practice you guys. We have to be at the studio at 1:00." Jaehyo put on a jacket and nodded "we better hurry. If we're late we're in big trouble." Ukwon put a jacket on Jihoonie and smiled, "it's cold out!" The cameramen followed the new member and watched his every move. Jihoonie felt uncomfortable but after awhile he never noticed them. Jihoonie knew he had to watch what he'd say or else umma and appa would get mad. Jihoonie decided to spend the day watching Pyo and trying to get his memories back. He was alittle foggy on everything. Nothing fit together. Jihoonie always visioned parts of things but never the whole thing. He never remembered when he met Taeil or Block B. He doesn't remember where he came from, or Ren, or mostly anything. Just bits and pieces. Jihoonie walked out to the white van and looked over to Zico. "Come on now, don't make us leave you!" Jihoonie felt hurts by those words, but he felt very nostalgic. This happened before.
 
------------------
 
I hope this is a good chapter! Our little Jihoonie is in "Match Up!" I need comments please~ how is it!? I need ideas too!
1) Block B practicing for Showcase
2) Teen Top comes back
3) Match Up issues challenges
4) L.joe makes another appearance
 
And yes there is Zikyung in this. I can't help it! :3