Serious Mental Breaker

Lost boy

 

        Zico came out to the living room to a shutdown Jihoonie on the floor. He was surrounded by sheet music and broken pencils. It seemed that Jihoonie's strength was to great for the tiny pieces of wood. Zico knelt down and picked up the sheet music. He read over the music that wasn't half bad. Kyung popped up behind Zico and hugged him firmly. "What'cha doin'? Did you stay up again last night?" Zico turned and shook his head "it was Jihoonie." Kyung stared down at the young boy and watched him sleep. Pyo walked out from his bedroom and rubbed his eyes. He put on a beanie and shuffled to the kitchen. One by one the boys got up, each one looking at Jihoonie. Taeil was the last to look at Jihoonie, he went over and put a blanket over him. "Was he up all night with this song?" Jaehyo asked in concern. Zico responded "seems so, he wrote all our parts. It's actually not that bad." Taeil smiled down at Jihoonie and played with his light brown hair. He kissed him which caused Jihoonie's eyes to spring open. Jihoonie jumped up and looked at his surroundings."Jihoonie! Your ok sweetheart, you just fell asleep out here. We read your song, it's really good." Jihoonie smiled and hugged Taeil, "thanks umma. I tried writing all the parts but it was hard..." Taeil got up and looked over at Jihoonie's jacket, "I bet it was." Everyone was making breakfast, except Jihoonie. No one knew if he ate or not, but they never brought it up. Taeil grabbed Jihoonie's jacket and went to put it in the closet, a candy bar fell out.
 
       All the boys looked at the chocolate bar and almost sprung to claim it. Taeil picked it up and handed it to Jihoonie "this is yours Jihoonie. That sweet girl gave it to you. You should eat it, it'll make her happy." Jihoonie stared down at the golden wrapper and opened the packaging. "What do I do with it umma?" Pyo took a piece of the candy and broke it off, he put it in his mouth and chewed it in front of Jihoonie. Taeil first opposed but then realized what Pyo was doing. Anything Pyo did, Jihoonie would follow, due to his robot nature. Jihoonie took a piece of the dark chocolate and placed it in his mouth. The boys watched as Jihoonie took a bite out of real food. It was a sight to see. Jihoonie seemed to have a sweet tooth, in about a minute the candy was gone. Taeil giggled and kissed Jihoonie's chocolate covered face "my sweet boy." Pyo smiled and hugged Taeil from behind. Pyo was second guessing becoming a father, it seemed so hard and stressful, but it's what Taeil wanted. Pyo knew to make Taeil happy he had to get to his heart, and Jihoonie was at the center of it. Jihoonie grabbed Ren and pulled him to the couch. "Ow! Ow! Jihoonie don't pull, I don't like that!" Ren was brushing his long blonde hair and watching TV with Jihoonie. Jihoonie spent the day watching new music videos pop up on the screen. Then his song popped in his mind. Each member all got to look at this "one of a kind" song and put their own opinions on it. "I want to record it.." Zico said, "and put it on our album!" Kyung nodded and looked toward Jihoonie on the couch "you hear that Jihoonie!? We're going to use your song! If that's ok.." Jihoonie smiled and looked back at the TV. "I wrote it for you guys in the f-first place." Jihoonie stuttered. Taeil looked over and examined Jihoonie to see if he was getting sick. Jaehyo looked at Zico "if we want to record the studio is open today..." Pyo looked at Jaehyo and Zico and interrupted "Jihoonie can take my part, I mean he wrote the song. He should be in it!" Taeil was touched by Pyo's generosity. Taeil got close to Pyo and kissed his cheek, "your a good appa Pyo. I hope you know that." Pyo smiled and bit his lip. "I really hope so.."
 
---Block B studio---
 
       Jihoonie walked into a nice red room, there was a sound board with colorful buttons. Jihoonie got close and hovered over it. "Don't touch jihoonie!" Kyung said "it's not yours.." Jihoonie looked into a room with one mic stand and a script sitting next to it. "I remember this. It was on an episode of 'Match Up.' I remember because L.joe showed me when I was analyzing Appa." Ren shivered to the name "L.joe" he hated him, he hated everything about L.joe. It made him sick. Jihoonie ignored Kyung's request and touched the sound board. He clicked on various sounds to make the same beat in his head. Kyung looked over and raised his voice "I said don't!" The boys looked at Jihoonie being a natural at making music. It's seemed it was in his system to make rhythm and rhyme. Jihoonie looked over at a figure in the doorway. It was the actual producer. He stared at Jihoonie in his seat. He closed the door and stared back at the boys, he soon realized that there were two Pyo's in the same room. Zico got up and chuckled "let me explain..." The producer sat through the various explanations of Jihoonies existence. He stopped Zico from going on and said "it's cool, it's cool. So there's two deep voiced rappers in the group. Oh well, lets just get started on this new rockin' song ok?" They boys couldn't believe it, he was ok with this? He was fine with two Pyo's? 
 
       Pyo sat playing on his phone because he knew he was probably not going to record today. He sat playing a game on his phone. Jihoonie watched from another chair, he watched this magical device make noises and display many colors. The producer signaled Taeil to go in the recording room. Jihoonie looked up and watched his sweet umma sing the main parts of the song. Taeil used the best of his voice just for his baby, he wanted to make his first song perfect. Jihoonie watched his umma and went down back to his appa playing the game. Zico started laughing and mocking Taeil's singing ability. This was a daily basis, the boys would rip on each other and laugh at everything. Jihoonie wasn't amused and watched them carry on a "no so funny" conversation. Kyung laughed and started mimicking Taeil. Jihoonie quickly got up and grabbed Kyung by his shirt. In seconds Kyung was up against the wall. Pyo got up and grabbed Jihoonie's arm, "Jihoonie! No! Stop it right now!" Jihoonie's arm was locked on Kyung and he wouldn't let go. Taeil saw the scuffle and went out of the little boxed room. "Jihoonie! What are you doing!? I leave for a second, and you try to kill one of my friends!" Jihoonie quickly let go of Kyung and looked at Taeil. "Umma...I'm sorry. They were making fun of you, and...." Jihoonie looked down and a warm sensation ran down his cheeks. Taeil sighed and hugged Jihoonie "stop it. Your not a baby, don't cry. Umma is ok, they were just kidding." Jihoonie wiped away his tears and looked down. Ren grabbed Jihoonie's hand and pulled him to a chair. Ren kissed his cheek and hugged him. All Jihoonie wanted was comfort.
 
---some time later---
 
      "Jihoonie?" The producer said. "It's your turn to record.." Jihoonie got up and looked around. All the boys were giving thumbs up, and smiles. Jihoonie went into the small boxed room, he grabbed the headphones and put them over his head. The music took off where Jihoonie had to come in, Jihoonie began to rap Pyo's part. Everyone watched and were amazed how he could just rap himself without any backbone.  He almost made it to the end, but he glitched and stuttered over a couple words. Jihoonie stopped and felt defeated, defeated by his own song. Taeil looked over at Pyo with a worried face. It came to surface in Taeil's mind that there was something wrong with Jihoonie. The producer stopped the music and the mic "it's ok Jihoonie, that was good. We could use that in the song if you want. It's a cool effect." Jihoonie was staring at the script and felt anger, he was beyond angry. Jihoonie's eyes started flickering to black and back to normal. He felt faint, but he felt strong. Zico opened the door and approached Jihoonie "that's ok, we'll re-do it, no problem....Jihoonie? Are you ok?" Taeil followed Zico and looked at his sick baby. "Jihoonie? Come on, lets go sit down. Your not feeling well." Jihoonie backed away and felt confused. He held his head, Taeil grabbed Jihoonie and pulled him to the other room.  "Sit. Now." Jihoonie listened to his umma and sat next to Pyo. Pyo put his arm around Jihoonie and comforted him. The rest of the band had finished the recording, and decided to go out to dinner. "Wait, wait..." the producer interrupted "y'know the song needs a name." Zico looked at Jihoonie and smiled "well? It's your song..." Jihoonie looked over to Taeil and Pyo who smiled back. 
 
"Mental Breaker..."
 
----------
Squeeeeee~ yeah~ our Jihoonie created "Mental Breaker!" If you listen to Pyo's rap he stutters and sounds like a robot in his part. Check it out~ I hope you guys like this chapter! Please comment and make requests! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)