Phone! Phone! Phone!

Lost boy

 

        Jiko watched everyone taking a seat to hear his wonderful life in the future. "Ok, well after years of Block B you guys decide to retire. I couldn't let that happen, sorry." Jiko giggled and put one dred behind his ear. "I took all the songs and went on a search for members. They're so fantastic!! After I found them we got really famous, we started doing mash ups with Ke$ha, and BIGBANG!" Zico grabbed a water and gave one to Kyung who was just fascinated with his son. "Jiko? Who is them? And you took our songs?" Jiko nodded and responded "we redid each song and did it perfectly, with the help of Jihoonie." Jihoonie looked to his name being called and smiled, he knew in the future he was a great help. Jiko smiled "I see he's still a little robotic now. In the future Jihoonie is so human it's scary." Jiko giggled, "he's the true leader.." Jaehyo looked over to Jihoonie and back, "so who is me!? Who's my copy?" Jiko smiled "do you wanna see them? I have pictures on my phone....MY PHONE!? I should have called them I'm so stupid!!" Kyung giggled at his naive son, it's like he doesn't even realize the danger that is truly happening. Jiko shook his head and opened his cell phone. "Jaehyo was replaced by a boy that we call 'J' he's actually not our visual. He's a great singer though." Jiko brought up a boy that looked similar to Jaehyo. Jaehyo stared and giggled "that's so cool." Jiko nodded and looked around the room, "Jihoonie is our Pyo. But I guess you saw that coming." Jiko let out a loud laugh similar to Zico's. he quickly covered his mouth and let out small chuckles. "We actually got 27 episodes of Match Up thanks to Jihoonie! That's all fans wanted to see!" Jihoonie smiled and hugged Taeil that was sitting right next to him. Jiko looked over and noticed Taeil "hmmm...our Taeil is named TT. She's our visual. She's a great dancer too, but she's so small." Kyung held his hands out, "wait wait wait!! She!? It's a girl? With a group of boys!?" Jiko raised his eyebrow and nodded "is that a problem? I don't judge her...I know it's a lot of stress, but she's tough." Taeil found himself blushing to be replaced by a female. Jiko smiled and looked down at his phone, "she's the only one who can actually call Jihoonie, Pyo." He looked up to Jihoonie, "she never meant to, she called Jihoonie, Pyo and I thought he would flip, but he didn't. He just laughed it off. I think, they like eachother." Jiko took his phone and gave it to Block B. "that's her, TT. The only female in Baby Block." Taeil looked at the female, she was skinny and the picture was with Jihoonie, she was wearing a short black dress and high heels. Future Jihoonie still had long blonde hair, and was wearing black leather pants, that showed off his middle member very nicely. "Where were you guys?" Ukwon asked. Jiko tied his dreds up and looked "we were at a graduation party. Jihoonie made it through High school with me." Pyo looked to Taeil then to Jihoonie. "High school? We put Jihoonie through high school?" Jiko nodded and drank a bottle of water "only for me. So I wouldn't be alone. But then I found great friends....like Kay." Jiko looked up at the ceiling and sighed, "my first friend...Kay was always there for me, and I treated him like ." Zico looked and sighed, they had to get Jiko back, but he wanted to know more. "Call him" Kyung said suddenly. "You have your phone, call him! It seems like you like the replacement me." Kyung giggled and handed Jiko his phone. Jiko looked at the phone and went to speed dial, "well here goes nothing..."
*ring ring*
*ring ring*
 
           "JIKO! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!? JIHOONIE IS WORRIED SICK YOU !" Jiko backed away from the phone and put it on speaker. "It's great to hear your voice Kay" Jiko pulled on his ears to get the ringing to stop. "How dare you just fight with your cousin and run off!? Are you stupid? Are you suicidal? JIKO!!!" Jiko shook his head and looked to Block B. They were very amused by Kay, they sounded like a married couple. Jiko rose his voice "listen Kay, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I'm stick somewhere and I don't know how to get back." You could tell Kay was rolling his eyes. "Are you at a bar? I'll tell Jihoonie to pick you up. You own him an apology you little ." Jiko sighed "I know. I know. But I'm actually in the year 2013. I was taken here by L.joe." You heard Kay gasp. "L.joe? That piece of !? What brought him back?.....Jiko...I thought you killed him." Zico looked to Kyung and the others, then back to Jiko. Suddenly a noise in the background distracted Kay. "Jiko, Jihoonie is home." The present Jihoonie looked to Taeil and smiled "me!? Umma is that me!?" Taeil covered Jihoonie's mouth and nodded. A sudden scuffle over the phone and a voice change. "JIKO!" It was loud and deep, it gave everyone the chills. Jiko sighed "hi Jihoonie...listen I'm sorry I was such an last night. I didn't mean to yell at you." Jiko looked down wiping away a tear. A little giggle came from the small cell phone. "It's ok Jiko. I'm fine, I'm worried about you though. I'm suppose to watch over you and you ran away!!" Jiko quickly stopped Jihoonie from yelling "yes yes yes!! I know, I really stupid!! Ok? Are you happy Jihoonie? I'm stupid...not you, me." A sigh came from the phone "you're not stupid. I'm coming to find you, stay there." Zico was tired of being silent and spoke up "you can't! Unless you find a time machine..." The future Jihoonie started talking "Zico? Where are you? Time machine?" Taeil soon spoke up after Zico. "Jiko was taken by L.joe. The only way to find Jiko, is to find L.joe." The future Jihoonie was shocked, "u-umma? What are you doing in the past!!!??" Zico rolled his eyes and looked to Jiko "he's clueless isn't he?" Jiko just nodded.
 
---1 hour passes---
 
         The future Jihoonie sighed. "I'll do my very best to find you Jiko. Just stay there." The phone clicked off. "Where the hell would I go!?" Jiko questioned. Jiko slumped down in the chair thinking there was no hope getting back to his time. Minhyuk rolled his eyes "this is crazy...I hate this." Ukwon looked over and sighed "it'll be fine. We'll get Jiko home and start the showcase! Simple? Right?" Zico nodded, "yeah, if Jihoonie can find us." The present Jihoonie giggled and looked at Zico, "found you!" He began laughing and giggling. Taeil shook his head a s grabbed Jihoonie, "no sweetheart! The future you..he's going to come quickly and take Jiko home. Then we need to find L.joe." Pyo looked over and nodded "and kill him."
 
----------------
 
Sorry this is soooooooo short! But I'm so busy, spring break is over and I need to get to work! Options on next chapter:
1) future Jihoonie shows up
2) Jiko telling more about the future
3) Taepyo moments