Family

Lost boy

 

        Jihoonie wasn't letting his grip go from Pyo. The others just watched terrified that L.joe had found a way back. They thought they had gotten rid of him, they were wrong. Taeil screamed "Jihoonie! I know your in there, let appa go! I know you don't remember much, but you know this is wrong!" Jihoonie's body didn't move. He turned his head toward Taeil and smirked. "Don't you see? You're never getting your Jihoonie back...he's mine now." Zico growled and grabbed Jihoonie's arm, he tried prying it away from Pyo, but nothing. Taeil had to think, what could get his baby back? Taeil looked around the workshop, he had to do something. No one wanted to hurt Jihoonie but that's all they could do at a time like this. Pyo felt his body getting weak, he was going in and out of conciseness. A quick flash caught Pyo's eyes and he was dropped to the ground. Pyo began coughing blood and anything inside his stomach. Kyung ran over to check if the maknae was ok. Ukwon followed with a trash can. Taeil was holding a small digital camera. Taeil had took a picture of Jihoonie and the flash scared him. Ren recalled the memory of Jihoonie in front of the paparazzi. Jihoonie wanted nothing to do with flashes or pictures. Taeil smiled "I got you...it's time for you to go L.joe." Jihoonie growled and advanced toward Taeil. Taeil took another quick picture and Jihoonie fell to his knees. Jihoonie rubbed his eyes and tears started falling. "Umma....that hurts!" Jihoonie started crying and squinting his eyes. Taeil dropped the digital gadget and ran toward Jihoonie. Taeil embraced Jihoonie and rubbed his back. "Your ok sweetheart. Shhhh..." Taeil comforted Jihoonie and kissed his forehead. Jihoonie's eyes started watering and he looked over at Pyo.
 
       Ukwon turned to everyone. "No more saying....y'know...that guys name. We can't let him get Jihoonie again." Zico nodded "yeah, next time we might not get Jihoonie back. Now that...y'know who is back, we need to stay on guard for anything." Taeil rubbed Jihoonie's back and let him cry. Jihoonie looked around to everyone and asked "what's going on!?" Pyo got up and coughed "I nearly died..." Jihoonie started visioning cameras and people asking questions. Then he saw a small girl giving him something, a candy bar. Jihoonie looked at Pyo and realized that it was him who hurt Pyo. "Appa! I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me!" Pyo smirked at Jihoonie's behavior and shook his head. "Appa isn't mad. It's not your fault Jihoonie. Don't cry, your not a baby." Jihoonie's eyes glew a bright green and he stumbled backwards. Everyone took steps back a waited for whatever Jihoonie was going to do. The quote "your not a baby" went through Jihoonie's database. He remembered the night he spent by the broken light alone. He remembered Taeil approaching him and L.joe leaving him. Jihoonie woke up from his scanning and looked at Taeil. "Umma.....I remember. I remember you." Taeil felt his heart flutter and he hugged Jihoonie. "Mommy loves you Jihoonie. Now please, lets go upstairs and relax, umma has had too much excitement for today."
 
---upstairs---
 
        Block B decided to stay over Nu'est's apartment just in case Jihoonie would have another outbreak. Jihoonie had changed into bright blue pajamas Taeil bought him. They had a little duck on the front pocket and darker blue spots everywhere. First the boys would laugh and poke fun, but then realized that it fit Jihoonie really well. Zico started calling Jihoonie "ducky" and Jihoonie didn't really mind. Taeil watched Jihoonie lay on the ground playing with teddy bear, he smiled and went back to reading. Jihoonie looked past his bear and saw something, something crawling. Jihoonie immediately felt sick. Jihoonie grabbed his bear and went up by Taeil reading. "What's wrong Jihoonie? You ok?" Jihoonie was pale, he just stared in the corner and waited. Kyung laughed and waved his hand in front of Jihoonie. "Heelloooo~ hey Jihoonie? Did you see a ghost?" Zico looked over at Kyung picking on Jihoonie, "don't scare him! Jeez, holke your an ." Kyung looked over at Zico and pouted "don't call me that you big nosed freak!" Taeil put down his book and looked at Jihoonie. "Sweetheart? You can talk to me..is something wrong?" Jihoonie looked over to his umma and nodded. "I saw a black thing." Pyo looked and questioned "was it a bug? Cause if its a bug then I'm leaving! It better not be a bug!" Ukwon laughed at Pyo freaking out over a harmless creature. Jaehyo went along with the  laughing and clapped. Jihoonie looked up the wall, there was a spider. It was fat, hairy and crawling up the wall slowly. Jihoonie felt his heart drop to his stomach. "U-Umma..." Jihoonie was trembling and pointing at the spider. Pyo got up and backed away as far as he could. Jaehyo literally screamed and followed Pyo. Taeil giggled and patted Jihoonie's head. "Mommy will get rid of the monster for you Jihoonie........and Pyo." Taeil got a shoe and threw it at the wall, it missed. Taeil looked down in failure but did it again. It hit the bug and it fell to the ground. Jihoonie put his whole body on the couch and waited for Taeil to tell him it was safe. The bug crawled toward Taeil and Taeil stepped on it. He made sure it was dead and put it in the trash. "See? All gone!" Jihoonie looked at his umma and smiled. "Umma!" Jihoonie hugged Taeil and giggled. Pyo sighed in relief and slowly made his way back to the couch.
 
---9:30---
 
      Ren put the dishes in the sink and looked at everyone by the TV. They were all crowded by Jihoonie and laughing at a "Match Up" episode. Jihoonie watched an episode where Block B had to bungee jump and Kyung was too scared. Jihoonie laughed at the random moments. Jihoonie watched Taeil have a cute moment when he got excited and exploded with aeygo. Jihoonie squealed and laughed. Ren giggled at Jihoonie knowing he was going to have a great night with the boys. Baekho got up and waved to everyone "night guys. I'm exhausted." They all went off to bed one by one. Jihoonie was still watching TV and ignored everyone going to bed. Taeil kissed Jihoonie's cheek "night Jihoonie. Time for bed. You can lay next to me and appa." Jihoonie looked over at blankets being laid down on the ground. "Umma? Why do we have to go to bed? I wanna watch more TV." Pyo gave Jihoonie his bear and pointed to the small bed. Jihoonie frowned and went over by the bed.  "You need sleep Jihoonie." Zico said. "Yeah we have rehearsal tomorrow. You can come if you'd like." Minhyuk added. Jihoonie smiled and nodded. Jihoonie started humming and looked at his teddy bear all over. Taeil looked over and hugged Jihoonie "what are you humming sweetie?" Jihoonie looked over and shrugged "I don't know. Just a song..." Jaehyo looked over "well save it for tomorrow Jihoonie. We could use a new song. But first we need to get you to memorize the old ones you forgot." Jihoonie looked over at the boys, he smiled and shutdown. He shutdown happy, knowing that he was remembering things, a was with a great family.
 
------------------
How is it!? Please comment I need ideas!