L.joe exposed

Lost boy

 

         Taeil had borrowed blankets from the old woman and set them down on the vacant floor. "Everyone else took up the guest bedrooms. It's ok if we sleep on the ground right?" Pyo looked over and nodded, "as long as I'm with you Taeilie." Jihoonie sat watching TV, waiting for Jiko and his future self to pop up again. They didn't. "Y'know Jihoonie" Taeil interrupted, "after the showcase, you'll be officially part of Block B." Taeil smiled and kissed Jihoonie's cheek. Jihoonie smiled and looked at his umma. Pyo put down his phone and got ready to lay down, "the only problem is that....y'know who is back. I thought we got rid of him. If we get rid of this trigger word then everything will be normal for us." Taeil nodded in agreement and went through his bag. Taeil took out some Q-tips and went by Jihoonie. "Lay down Jihoonie I need to clean your ears." Jihoonie looked over and looked confused. "Don't give me that face. Come here! I clean your fathers I need to do yours too." Jihoonie looked at the little white stick and shook his head. "No umma. That looks like it hurts..." Pyo got under the blankets and covered his face. Taeil rolled his eyes, "it doesn't hurt Jihoonie! Come here!" Jihoonie didn't move, he felt like it was some sort of trick. Era looked over to the young robot, "you must listen to your mother young one. If you don't bad things will occur." Jihoonie glanced at the fragile woman "bad things?" Era shook her head, "little spiders will crawl in your ears and make a nest if you don't clean your ears!" Jihoonie looked at Taeil and felt like crying. He hated spiders, any type of bug as the matter of fact! Jihoonie laid his head on Taeil's lap and waited. "Umma I don't like spiders. Please don't let them hurt me.." Taeil giggled and started cleaning Jihoonie's ears. "Umma would let them hurt his precious baby." Pyo listened to the mother son moment and giggled. Era set down some warm tea and sat by the crystal ball. "You must be excited Jihoonie. You have a family now, you're no longer lost." She sipped her tea and continued "and now you'll be a big cousin. How do you feel?" Jihoonie laid there thinking, "feel? How do I...feel?" Jihoonie let out his lower lip. He didn't know what this "feel" meant. He would usually just describe it with his technology. "I feel...happy. I feel proud." Jihoonie smiled. Taeil smiled also and continued cleaning, "Block B is proud of you too Jihoonie." Era looked at the bonding and looked at her crystal ball, "hmmm...I sense. Evil. Someone trying to destroy Block B, am I right?" Pyo's head perked up and stared at the old woman. "Yes, we can't say his name though. It'll hurt Jihoonie." Era nodded, she looked once more at the ball. "He's planning something." She gasped when looking at the ball, "oh no. He's planning something, something unspeakable! He's playing the role of god." Taeil's heart ached knowing that things weren't over just yet. They still had a lot to do with L.joe.
 
---3:00 a.m.---
 
        Jihoonie laid awake watching the ceiling. He couldn't shutdown, something was stopping him from shutting down everything in his system. He turned to look at Taeil perfectly asleep. He wanted to wake his umma, but there was a show tomorrow. He didn't have the guts to wake him up. He just stared. Jihoonie looked over quickly to a noise. It was Era, she was looking at Jihoonie awake on the floor. She whispered to him, "come with me. I sensed you were awake." Jihoonie did as the woman told and followed her to her small room. "Sit, sit. I have to talk to you. Alone." Jihoonie looked at the woman and sat down in a small chair bolted to the ground. Jihoonie was suddenly strapped into the chair and he felt uncomfortable. "What's going on!? Umma!!" Era covered the boys mouth. "Come out L.joe. I need to have a word with you." Jihoonie felt his mind go blank and his eyes turn a bright red. He growled at the old woman and tried attacking. It was no use, he was strapped in tight. Taeil ran into the room and looked "Jihoonie!?" Taeil looked to his baby strapped down into a chair. All the Block B soon followed to find Jihoonie strapped down. "What the hell!?" Zico exclaimed. Kyung rubbed his stomach and coughed "what's going on!?" Zico looked at Kyung and shook his head, "nothing Kyungie, go back to bed. For the baby." Kyung sighed and walked down the hallway. Taeil stared at the morbid scene of Jihoonie trying to attack the woman. "L.joe, stop. I know what you've been up to..playing god." Jihoonie growled and jumped toward the woman " you! Go to hell you ! I'll do whatever I please, Jihoonie is mine!!" Era shook her head and signaled Block B to enter. "They must know these things from you L.joe. You've been keeping Jihoonie awake haven't you? So he would mess up the show? You've been looking through his eyes, so you can spy on everything and make plans for yourself. I am right, right?" Jihoonie smirked and laid back into the chair. "So, you figured me out. And so, what will you do? You can't get rid of me. Unless you find me." The woman nodded, "I see. Tell me, why do you think you can play god? I know what you are planning L.joe." Jaehyo looked to the others "what is he planning!?" Ukwon joined along saying "yeah! Let us know!" Era looked to the scared boys and back to the hollow vessel of Jihoonie. "He's building, a machine. Not another robot, but worse." Zico looked and questioned "what could possibly be worse!?" Minhyuk felt his stomach drop "we can't just escape one day without being chased after can we!?" Jihoonie smiled and giggled "Zico, my sweet Zico. You'll be seeing your son sooner than you thought. I hope you'll be proud of your boy, he's a great leader." Zico growled and grabbed Jihoonie's shirt "what are you planning L.joe!!? Don't touch my son!" Jihoonie smiled and looked Zico in the eye "too late.."
 
        Jihoonie suddenly shutdown. Taeil ran over and unstrapped Jihoonie. "Jihoonie! Sweetie! Please look at mommy!" Pyo grabbed Taeil and pulled him back, "it could be a trap Taeilie!" Era shook her head "no, Jihoonie is back, he's just sleeping due to exhaustion." Taeil yanked away from Pyo and hugged Jihoonie. "I'm so sorry Jihoonie..mommy should have stayed awake with you." Ukwon went to the woman and looked at her, "what is he planning? What about Zico's son!? It's so weird that everything we talk about recently becomes L.joe's next plan. Like he's one step ahead." Everyone looked to Jihoonie as Ukwon said "L.joe" but nothing. That time L.joe left when he wanted to, not because he was forced. Era glanced at Jihoonie and back to Ukwon, "you're right, he is one step ahead. He's building some machine in a laboratory to bring Jiko to us. Probably for something he's planning." Zico sat down and started shaking. "Damn it...DAMN IT! I knew it..I knew L.joe would do something like this, with my son." Era put her hand on Zico's back, "don't blame yourself Jiho. L.joe was looking through Jihoonie's eyes the whole time. He saw us watching your son and he probably just thought of a plan." Jihoonie suddenly and looked around. "Umma..oww..my head hurts so much." Pyo hugged Jihoonie and Taeil joined in. "It's ok Jihoonie, just shutdown we'll talk in the morning." Jihoonie listened to Pyo and shut back down. Era poured tea and looked to Block B. "I'm glad you ended up here tonight Block B. Or else you wouldn't have known the plans L.joe was doing." They all agreed and decided it was best for them to go back to sleep. They had a lot of strategizing and thinking to do. Pyo carried Jihoonie to the blankets on the floor and laid him down gently. Taeil laid next to Pyo and Jihoonie, he put his arms around Jihoonie making sure not to let him go. Pyo put his arms around Taeil to make sure that Taeil was safe. Zico had went back into the room where Kyung was sleeping safely. He laid next to the sleeping beauty and rubbed his stomach. He watched as Kyung's stomach hovered up and down. Zico closed his eyes and thought of L.joe's words, "he's a great leader." Zico suddenly opened his eyes to kicking in Kyung's stomach. Zico felt his cheeks get warm and tears fall down his face. That was his baby. His son, kicking inside of his lovers stomach. He inched down to Kyung's stomach and rubbed it. "Daddy is going to protect you, and love you. No matter what you do. I hear and see great things happening for you. You look just like daddy and rap like him too." Zico giggled and kissed Kyung's stomach. "Your cousin Jihoonie is going to be there too. I wonder what will happen to Block B in the future. Maybe, just maybe, you'll take over for me? If you ever need me, I'll be there." Zico kissed Kyung's stomach again and giggled. "Why don't you sing to him. I hear he likes that." Kyung said. Zico jumped "oh! I'm sorry, I woke you.." Kyung shook his head, "you didn't, I'm ok. Jiho, I'm really sorry I scared you. I never meant to put Jiko in danger. I was just so mad." Zico stopped Kyung from talking and kissed him. "It's my fault, don't even question it. I love you." Kyung smiled at this man he called a "friend" and looked at him more, more like a "husband." Zico rubbed his stomach and began rapping. He wasn't too much for singing but rapping was his specialty. Kyung smiled and watched, he soon fell asleep with a smile on his face.
 
       "Good night Kyung, good night Jiko. The showcase is tomorrow, and we need to get thinking on what to do for L.joe. I know this won't be good, but as long as you're safe, I'll be ok." Zico closed his eyes and laid his hand on Kyung's stomach. For once he actually feel asleep happy, instead of stressed and lost.
 
-------------------
Sorry it's so short!! GAHHH! I feel like I'm neglecting Jihoonie and that's what the story is about, but I'm pretty excited about Kyung having a little look-a-like Zico! It's getting a little magical but I hope you don't mind! Options for chapter:
1) the showcase begins!
2) L.joe shows up
3) more Jihoonie and Taeil moments.