Snapped

Lost boy

 

       Taeil had hailed a cab and got into the yellow vehicle. Pyo followed along with Zico. Kyung, and the others had decided to grab a bus and meet them there. Taeil's heart was racing, he felt like he was going to pass out. He started to think about how he would approach this plan, do they just barge in? Do they expose the real Pyo? Taeil started to make a plan in his head. He looked over to his group "listen, we can't get Pyo caught. So I was thinking maybe we would go backstage and stop Jihoonie before the show." Pyo nodded but Zico spoke up "and if we're late?" Taeil sat and thought, "then we wing it." Zico agreed and twiddled his thumbs. The constant rush of the city had made traffic terrible, the vibrant traffic lights had switched every 10 seconds. Pyo was getting nervous, and he knew that to do this, he needed to keep calm.
 
        Kyung grunted at the sight of the bus. "This is totally not Hep Hap. We should have played rock paper sisccors! Lets just run!" Ukwon rolled his eyes at the nagging rapper. "We can't! If we want to get Jihoonie back we need to get on the bus!" Jaehyo was the first to get on the bus, it smelled of rotten milk and the air was too compacted. Kyung almost broke down crying, but he didn't. This was for Jihoonie, and they needed to stay as strong as possible. Minhyuk sat next to Ukwon staring at the people on the bus. The experienced dancer turned to Ukwon and whispered in his ear "if your the auntie can I be the uncle?" Ukwon jumped to the feel of his breathe. It was cool but felt good on his ear. "O-Oh!.....sure Minhyuk, I would love that." Ukwon felt his face turn red in the process of talking. Kyung broke up the flirting couple and pointed "there's the theater! I hope the others are almost there too. We need a game plan." Jaehyo looked at the others and smiled, "we got one." Jaehyo showed the others his phone, it was a text from Taeil. 
To: Jaehyo~
From Sharkboy: Jaehyo, we have a plan! We decided to sneak in the back dressing rooms. If we don't make it in time, we're barging in. Meet us by the alley.
The boys smiled knowing that the great umma Taeil had a plan. Ukwon held Minhyuk's hand and smiled "lets get going then shall we?"
 
---Soeul Theater--- 
 
       L.joe walked to a near by dressing room, he went in to see Jihoonie getting make up on. Jihoonie stared blankly into the mirror. It seemed that Jihoonie was still under the control of L.joe's little remote. He smirked "nothing can ruin this now. Block B won't dare to come..if they do, Jihoonie will get shutdown and exposed in front if the world. They wouldn't want that..." The make up artist put Jihoonie's hair up into a mohawk and sprayed it til' it stayed. The rest of Teen Top watched as L.joe executed his plan flawlessly. Ricky looked at L.joes remote and shook with fear, he was going in. Ricky stood up and walked, he made a grab for the remote. L.joe realized that Ricky was trying to set the robot free and pushed Ricky aside. "I see, so you want to betray me?" Ricky was on the floor staring up at this mad genius in fear. Niel went to Ricky and tried to help him up. L.joe opposed "let him be. Touch him..and you'll all die." L.joe slid out a gun from his belt. "I was never planning on using this, but I guess it'll do if there's any slip ups." Niel let out a scream and hid. Ricky sat frozen on the ground. "L.joe! Please! This isn't right. Let us go, you can't do this forever." L.joe cocked the gun and pointed it near Ricky "it seems like I made it this far, why not?" Jihoonie sat at the chair watching this gruesome scene. Something in his database said that it wasn't right. Jihoonie remembered Ricky sticking up for him before, he remembered Ricky not wanted to leave Jihoonie alone that night at the studio. But in the end L.joe was the one who MADE them leave. Jihoonie began to realize that maybe Ricky wasn't the bad guy, was it L.joe? Jihoonie analyzed Ricky and his statistics said "friend." Jihoonie got up quickly and pulled the gun away. Jihoonie regretted this decision, but at the same time it felt right. L.joe looked up to Jihoonie's tall stature. "Jihoonie? Go back in the chair, I command you!" L.joe stared at his robot revolting against him. "It seems your trying to break free, we can fix that Jihoonie. Do it for your master." L.joe clicked a button on the remote, Jihoonie immediately shutdown. L.joe looked at the gun and let out a quiet "heh", he put the gun away. "Everyone stays here, understand. Jihoonie has stuff to do and if you mess up this plan, you'll all die." L.joe picked Jihoonie up and rebooted him back on. Jihoonie's eyes glew a bright green and he looked around. L.joe smiled and patted his back. "You fell asleep Jihoonie. It's time for your show, ok?" Jihoonie looked at him confused, but he nodded in agreement.
 
        Jihoonie stood outside of the dressing room waiting for his master. He was dressed in leather pants, and a leather jacket. L.joe looked over by Jihoonie and nodded in satisfaction. L.joe took Jihoonie to the back stage for preparations. "Jihoonie, you've made master very happy. You've become a great Pyo, but you need to prove to me that you ARE Pyo Jihoon...understand?" Jihoonie looked down at his master, he was in a trance, anything L.joe said Jihoonie agreed. "Understood."
 
---meanwhile---
 
        Taeil had made it to the theater with his group. Kyung and his group had came up behind them and nodded that they were ready. Taeil opened the backstage door and stepped inside. The boys were searching for anyone that looked like Pyo,except Pyo himself. Taeil was crying, he was scared that this would be the end, end of Block B, and the end of Jihoonie. Zico signaled everyone to get quiet, there was an announcement for anyone in the show to get ready. Taeil hurried and went by the dressing rooms. Pyo opened each door, no Jihoonie. Kyung yelled "hey!" Everyone had gotten excited, but all Kyung found was the remaining members of Teen Top. Zico growled "it's just them. We're looking for Jihoonie..." Ricky got up quickly "he's getting his mic on. Please, I'm sorry for everything i've done to hurt Block B." Ricky bowed and tears fell from his face. Niel joined him and bowed. Everyone bowed til' all of Teen Top were on the floor begging for forgiveness. Ukwon dropped his jaw, "wow, that's so sweet....but, why should we trust you?" Minhyuk agreed and glared at each of them. Chunji went in front of Teen Top, "L.joe is insane! He tried killing Ricky, if Jihoonie wasn't there, we'd all be shot and killed." Taeil smiled, Jihoonie was ok, and there was hope that Jihoonie could break out of this. Jihoonie's sweetness was far greater than L.joe's bitterness. Pyo nodded and bowed, "I accept your apology, but seriously, we need to hurry." Jaehyo looked at the clock, "we don't have any time!" As soon as Jaehyo said that, they heard fans cheering. Changjo looked down, "he's about to perform." Taeil held his head and panicked. "Wait, wait!" Kyung said, "he's just rapping, it's not like he'll mess that up. We need to worry about the Q&A." Taeil had hope again, he made a plan. "I need everyone to put on their stage faces, we're performing "mental breaker" tonight." Pyo hugged Taeil for his brilliance. Block B had to maneuver around L.joe to get to the other side of the stage. Each member grabbed a mic and stopped Jihoonies existing music. Jihoonie looked around to L.joe. L.joe was frantic, "what's going on!?" New music came on, it was unfamiliar to everyone in the audience. Jihoonie recognize it, it was HIS song. Jihoonie's wires sparked and he broke from L.joe's control. "Umma?...." Taeil came out on stage with the rest of Block B. the fans went wild, the excepted just to see Pyo, but they got the whole package. Zico started to rap, and the others one by one joined along. L.joe glared and he finally....snapped.
 
------------
Be ready for next chapter. is going down.