He's not too bad.

Lost boy

     "Taeilie..." Jihoonie said. Taeil was surprised to hear a stranger say his name. "Now, now Jihoonie don't get too excited" L.joe interrupted "he's an enemy remember?" Jihoonie looked disappointed, he didn't know this man, but for some reason he wanted to get close to him. Zico got in between the both of them and spoke up "who is this guy? Why is he here!?" L.joe laughed "oh Zico, it's like you don't even recognize your own member!" L.joe took off Jihoonie's hood and exposed his light brown hair. Block B had back further away, they couldn't believe their eyes. It was Pyo, an exact copy of Pyo. Jihoonie looked around he looked at each face and analyzed them perfectly. "Woo Jiho. Position: Leader. Age: 22." Zico nearly jumped when the robot said his name. "W-What is that!?" Jaehyo screamed. L.joe got closer to Jihoonie's shoulder "he's the thing that will ruin Block B. he's got everything analyzed. Your songs, your dances. You name it." The boys didn't know what to think, it was like they jumped into a syfy movie. Jihoonie understood the expressions on their faces, they were scared. Jihoonie never meant to scare anyone, he only wanted to be their friends. L.joe would never let that happen, it was in his nature to hate Block B and do everything in his power to hurt them. Jihoonie didn't want that, he wanted someone to understand him. "He'll never be Pyo.." Taeil spoke up. Taeil was shaking, he was staring right into the face of a robot that was his boyfriend. Jihoonie frowned and stepped closer to Taeil, Taeil stepped back. Pyo went in front of Taeil and pushed Jihoonie backwards toward Teen Top. Jihoonie looked up at Taeil, "Taeilie!? Please don't leave..." Taeil's heart dropped, he sounded so much like Pyo, but he wasn't. L.joe grabbed Jihoonie and pulled him over "don't get upset Jihoonie. Your better than them. Well, you will be." Zico snarled and got up in L.joe's face "what's that suppose to mean!?" L.joe walked past the snarling Zico and patted Jihoonie on the back. "Let us show you. Jihoonie I command you to challenge Block B." Jihoonie agreed and challenged Block B to a "Rap Off." Pyo has been in many before so he understands the rules, there was no way he was going to let a robot show him up. Zico stared at the machine and asked "what song are you doing?" Jihoonie stared at Pyo fiercely. "No joke.."

      Taeil stumbled backwards. "No joke? But...that's 3 parts all together!" L.joe grinned and sat down in the wide studio. "Don't get it past my little Jihoonie, he's spittin' rapper." Jihoonie continued his glare at Pyo. The music started, it sent Jihoonie into a trance, he knew every word. His eyes pierced like green lights. Jihoonie was rapping every part of the song. Pyo could only watch, he was amazing, nothing was stopping him. Jihoonie continued and looked over at Taeil standing in the corner. He approached him still spitting out rhymes and beats. Pyo couldn't do anything, was this part of his act? Was he trying to hurt Taeil? Pyo snapped out of his trance and grabbed Jihoonie by the shoulder. "What are you?" Pyo asked scared for an answer. Jihoonie looked confused, "I am Pyo Jihoon. I am me. Yes?" Jihoonie looked over at the rest of Block B, they were terrified. Jihoonie realized that him showing off his ability actually scared the people he wanted to be like. He glared at L.Joe, "you said I was Pyo. You said I was just like him...you lied to me." L.joe looked at Jihoonie "no, no Jihoonie, I said you would be Pyo. Asking as you stick to your tasks. I never lied to you." Jihoonie looked into the mirror of the studio and then looked at Pyo. They looked the same but for some reason, he felt different. "I want friends. Isn't that why your making me? Making me this way?" Jihoonie felt warm water running down his cheeks. L.joe's eyes widened, Jihoonie was feeling emotion, he was adapting to human emotion. "No Jihoonie, your not listening. Your talking out of turn. Your mission is simple and your ignoring it!" L.joe was furious. "Something must be wrong with your circuits! I'll fix you when we get home." The other boys could only watch. They were watching every part of Teen Top's plan unfold right in front of them. "We're going home Jihoonie, come." L.joe glared. "You've cost us our plan." Jihoonie looked away and looked at Taeil. L.joe was tired of being tested "If you won't listen to your master....Shutdown." Jihoonie dropped to his knees and his eyes turned black. Taeil let out a scared yelp. It was like watching his own boyfriend fall to the ground. C.A.P picked the robot up and walked out of the door. "See you on the bright side Block B." was the last thing said by Teen Top.

     Everyone sat in silence. They knew Teen Tops plan, and how they were going to do it. How would they stop this? No one knew. Zico was first to raise his voice "we have to do something...this is crazy!" But what was there to do? "He looked so scared. He just wanted friends. I shouldn't have backed away.." Taeil said feeling guilty. "Don't blame yourself" Pyo added. Ukwon hopped in the conversation and said "yeah! You were just scared, we all were. I mean there's another P.O. out there now trying to ruin us. We have to stay strong." They all agreed and just exchanged looks to eachother. "I want to help him" Taeil said "I want to find him and see him.." The rest of Block B were surprised. Taeil wanted to save a robot trying to destroy them. Zico rolled his eyes "It's cause he looks like Pyo isn't it? You just can't get over him." Pyo blushed and hugged Taeil, he smiled and kissed Taeil's cheek. They all forgot about the previous fight that happened that morning. "No...it's not that" Taeil blushed "I know what it's like being alone, and scared. I want to help him. We should take him from Teen Top and use him for our advantage not there's!" Taeil was furious now. He was angry to see someone or something used just for looks or abilities. He wanted to see that robot again, and see the real him. For some reason the way that robot looked at Taeil made him interested and wanting to know more. Kyung sighed and nodded his head "sure, I'll help you." It was surprising but each band member made a vow to Taeil to help him. Pyo was last to vow, he was scared that this "thing" was going to take his place, or try to hurt Taeil. "Ok..I'll do it too. For you Taeilie." Pyo smiled and kissed Taeil.

---Studio Parking Lot---

     Jihoonie was being carried to a white van. He suddenly jerked and woke up from his sleep. "Put him down" L.joe said. "I need to talk to my son" he added. The boys got into the van leaving L.joe and Jihoonie alone to talk. "I'm sorry master. I didn't mean too..I just..I want friends." L.joe looked at Jihoonie with a blank expression on his face. "You really disappoint me. You gave away our plan, and now we've made Block B aware of you." Jihoonie could only look down and let the warm water run down his face again. L.joe sighed at the look of his creation "Jihoonie, for punishment, your getting your own ride home. Good luck." L.joe got into the car and waved to Jihoonie. Ricky quickly opposed "that's not fair! It's not his fault! You can't do that L.joe!" The van door closed and the engine started. Jihoonie panicked, he didn't know what "home" looked like, or where to go. He was feeling scared, he pounded on the door "please! Please master let me in! I won't be bad anymore! Master please...let me in.." The van drove off down the low lit road. Jihoonie was alone. He always knew he was alone but now, he was "alone" for real. He sat on the curb and began crying. He was so confused on what the liquid was, but it helped with his pain. 

     Block B had gotten their duffle bags and headed down stairs to the studio lobby. After a night of crazy events they decided to go home. They talked about how to confront Teen Top, or what their plans might be. They were clueless. Jaehyo walked out first ready to go home and take a shower. Not far behind was Minhyuk ready to just lay down and forget everything. In the faint distance they heard muffled crying. Zico walked out of the building searching for something or someone making that noise. Taeil walked from the lobby and looked toward a broken street light. It was Jihoonie. He was sitting alone, crying. It was Block B's chance to grab Jihoonie quick and find out how Teen Top was going to ruin them. Ukwon quickly assumed it was trap. He told everyone to be careful and just forget it. "Teen Top could spring out in any second and take one of us!" Ukwon was right, that could happen, but it wasn't going to. Taeil ignore this and went with instinct. It was his natural instinct to help someone exspecially when they were alone. Taeil walked toward the street light and looked down at Jihoonie. Pyo stayed cautious as if anything could happen. Zico wasn't too far behind. "Jihoonie..." Taeil whispered, "please don't cry. What happened?" Jihoonie quickly looked up, he was stunned to see Taeil staring back at him. Taeil was so beautiful in Jihoonie's mind. Such a perfect face, beautiful voice, just so perfect. Jihoonie stayed quiet while he analyzed Taeil's features. "Jihoonie? Please talk to me." Taeil pulled out a tissue and wiped away Jihoonie's tears. "Umma is here to help you." Jihoonie loved this, it was so comforting, so warm. "They left me, Master left me here. He said I was bad..." Zico got closer and looked at Jihoonie "don't listen to them, they're a bunch of . They want to hurt people." Taeil looked at him and smiled, "come home with us Jihoonie, you'll be safe there. I promise." This was a dream come true for Jihoonie, he always wanted friends and now he was getting them after just being hurt. "Ok..I'll go. But I have to go back to master in the morning..." Taeil only let off a fake smile. He didn't want Jihoonie to go back. For some odd reason, Taeil didn't want to let Jihoonie go. He wanted to stay with him, forever.

------------

YEAH UMMA TAEIL~ finally he's becoming a mommy! This is kinda a important start of the story. Sorry if its confusing. If you have questions just ask in the Comments! ♪( ´θ`)ノ