It was all planned

Lost boy

 

Prepare for some major dialogue by L.joe. 
 
-------
 
       Jihoonie followed L.joe to Teen Top's van. He was still in a trance, and said nothing. L.joe opened the van door and pushed Jihoonie inside. Niel sat inside and watch, "L.joe! Your back, and you got Jihoonie!?" L.joe looked at Niel and smirked. "Of course I did you idiot. I made a remote to Jihoonie's software. Now he'll listen and stay with Teen Top whether he likes it or not." Niel frowned at the sudden hurtful words. Ricky stayed quiet and watched the others talk amongst themselves. Ricky looked over at Jihoonie sitting next to CAP, he was like a puppet. This isn't what Ricky wanted, and the others started to disagree as well. The only one who wanted to hurt anyone, was L.joe. Chanjo tapped his foot, he couldn't take it anymore, "L.joe!? What's next!? We can't just keep doing this..." Ricky felt relief that someone else had finally agreed with him. L.joe gleamed over at Changjo, "I see...so all of you are turning into weaklings like Ricky!? Hm!? Is that it?....I'm doing this for us, so we can be back in the spotlight!" Chunji broke L.joe's lecture, "we heard the story L.joe! You want Block B to get ruined by the press and fired! We know!....but...maybe they're not that bad." L.joe's eyes widened, he was being betrayed by his own group. Jihoonie sat there watching his master rub the buttons of the remote. L.joe smiled down, giving the band a sense of relief. L.joe never smiled genuinely unless he was truly happy. But he hasn't been happy in years. What was he thinking?
 
        "You wanna know why I made this remote?...it's because I knew about everything that would happen over the past couple days." Ricky swallowed hard knowing L.joe was going to go off. "After I made Ren, he ran off and joined another band, Nu'est. I let him stay and I kept my distance, you want to know why? Because Block B made their first music video that day, I knew they would surpass Teen Top. So I thought of an EVIL plan. I let Ren go, just so I could USE him in a much more eviler way. To aid in the destruction of Block B. I used him to get close to Jihoonie and get Pyo caught in front of the press. It didn't work. After the day Ren joined Nu'est, I devised a PERFECT plan, to make a replica of a member, just to get my revenge. I knew that Jihoonie would be the sweet caring Maknae just like Pyo. I knew that he would analyze every member of Block B and have complete hope that he would gain friends. So of course, the genius I am, I messed up his wiring, because I KNEW he would have to come back and get fixed. If he didn't get fixed he would turn rebellious and hurt Block B, either way, I won. But, alas, I couldn't wait any longer. So before I made Jihoonie I created a remote that would connect to his software. This remote controls everything he thinks, and does. He couldn't say no. I used it in the studio to get our weapon back, and here he is." L.joe looked at the other members "do you see now? I knew what Jihoonie would do...I planned it all out." Ricky's heart started racing and Chunji felt sick. They were scared for their lives. At any moment L.joe could go into madness and kill them all. C.A.P nearly freaked "y-you're...insane." Niel shivered to the word "insane", C.A.P was right, L.joe hit the ceiling and there was nothing stopping him. L.joe turned away, "lets just get to the show, and get this plan over with."
 
---Block B studio---
 
       Taeil was frantic, he sat on the ground crying against Pyo. Another practice was wasted, thanks to L.joe. Minhyuk stared into space, he finally looked to the others and said "guys, we can't just give up. We're Block B! If we can hurry, maybe, just maybe we could stop Jihoonie." Zico shook his head, "he's being mind controlled by L.joe, what makes you think we can get him?" Zico looked at the wooden dance floor "no matter what we do, L.joe will always win. Jihoonie is his robot, so L.joe knows everything there is to Jihoonie." Zico was right, L.joe was Jihoonie's creator so of course he knew how to work him. The others just remained quiet. Taeil got up and looked over "I know Jihoonie better...we need to go to that show." Pyo got up and followed Taeil, "please Taeil, we've tried our best...we've tried to be great parents and we took care of him. But, it's over." Taeil looked to the ground and glared at Pyo, "I am a great parent, I never tried, I am. I'm not giving up on my son." Taeil walked out of the studio and went down stairs. He was going wether the rest of Block B came or not. Pyo sat on the studio seats. He knocked over all his stuff and held his head. He was pissed that he failed Taeil as a boyfriend...that he failed Jihoonie as a father. The radio played quietly in the background, they heard constant "lalalalala's" from the device. Ukwon looked over "that's my voice...it's Mental Breaker!" Jaehyo hurried over and turned the radio up. Pyo looked up to hear Jihoonie's voice rapping. Pyo remembered the laughs they shared in the studio, the fights that almost broke out. He giggled to these memories. He's only known Jihoonie for a couple days, but he felt like he's known him forever. Like a great friend, like a son.
 
---Studio Parking Lot---
  
       Taeil walked out of the building and looked to the broken lamp post. That was the first time he ever talked to Jihoonie. Taeil had to get a cab or at least be a criminal and steal a car. He looked around his bag for money, no wallet. Taeil starting to get frustrated and decided right then and there "I guess I'll run..." Zico stepped in front of Taeil "no you're not." Taeil pushed away Zico, "listen you can't stop me. I'm going to get my son back!" Zico sighed and smiled "you're really not getting this are you? I want my nephew back too y'know..." Taeil looked at Zico and tears welled up in his eyes. "Nephew? You think...he's family too?" Zico nodded and hugged Taeil. Ukwon joined the hug "and I'm here too! I'm glad to be an Auntie!" Each member hugged Taeil and thought Jihoonie as family. Taeil looked around, Pyo was standing in front of him. Pyo looked into Taeil's eyes. "I heard Mental Breaker...OUR Jihoonie sounds great." Taeil collapsed into Pyo's arms and sobbed. "I love you..." Pyo kissed Taeil, "I love you more. But we need to get our robo baby back! There's no telling what he could do!" They all looked at each other and nodded. They got out each others wallets and planned to meet at the Soeul theater before the show. They were hoping they would make it in time.
 
--------
I hope this was a good double update! Please comment and tell me what you'd like to see happen next!