Meet Pyo Jihoon.

Lost boy

     It wasn't even light outside when the members of Block B had to get ready. They were getting ready for a big showcase and they were bent on making perfect. Taeil's pillow was stained with tears. He wasn't intending in looking good for practice, no one was, except Jaehyo. He always wears something nice to show off to his friends. Taeil was just doing the basic, sweats and a t-shirt. He went out of his room silently. The silence reminded him of the silence that had taken over the apartment last night. Pyo just watched Taeil with a heavy heart. With all his power and love Pyo wanted to apologize, but he knew it wasn't going to be accepted easily. Taeil is the kind of boyfriend you need to make up to him in some kind of way. "Alright..is everyone ready?" Zico asked while putting on a black beanie. Everyone nodded and just walked out. They could feel the awkwardness all around them. "Come on you guys,smile! One more practice and this should be down!" Zico looked around to everyone. No one was enthusiastic except Ukwon who just let out a "yeah!" They needed to pump up the mood, and quickly.

---Back with Teen Top---

     Chunji got up and shook each member awake. "Hey now, it's time to go to practice. We've got a big comeback y'know!" Teen Top's members got up slowly and cautiously. L.joe was first to jump up and head down to the cellar. The others only watched and knew he was going to show off his latest experiment. The robot to take down Block B. 

     "Jihoonie? Are you awake my little robot?" L.joe turned the corner to find Jihoonie laying on his metal bed shutdown with his eyes black. His head phones were still on and still blasting music from Block B's "Romantically." L.joe sat Jihoonie up slowly and smiled. "Awaken." In that instant Jihoonie's eyes flashed and he was awake. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. "Hello. Morning master." Jihoonie said while looking at L.joe setting out clothes. "Today we're all going to the studio to practice. Your coming too Jihoonie. Your coming out of the cellar. I need to get you exposed to people and see what you've learned from those videos." L.joe gave the robot a black hoodie. L.joe knew Block B would be there today, but he couldn't just show off Jihoonie, it would give away the plan. He knew he needed to hide Jihoonie for at least a couple seconds to get him past Block B's studio room. "Wear this hoodie over your face. And don't forget these glasses." L.joe looked at his experiment and smiled. "Perfect. You look fantastic Jihoonie! Just like the real Pyo!" Jihoonie got excited, he was like a kid hearing those words, that's all he wanted to be was Pyo, that's what he was made to be.

     L.joe held Jihoonie's hand and walked up the stairs. He was proud and cocky of his new creation, he wanted to show off his weapon to all his friends. "Ricky, Niel, everyone! This is our newest member, Jihoonie." He revealed Jihoonie from behind his back like a new toy. The Teen Top boys were amaze, they started poking at him feeling his whole body. "He's so life like..so cool." Niel said while poking Jihoonie's cheek. L.joe looked at Niel and said "Of course! What did you expect? Plastic? Come Jihoonie, it's time to go test out your new abilities. Everyone, it's time to go. Oh! One more thing Jihoonie. I got this iPod for you. So you can always listen to your songs." Jihoonie was fasinated on the little device. He put the headphones in and pressed play. Loud music blasted and Jihoonie smiled to himself. Ricky didn't feel good, this wasn't right at all. He knew deep down something was bound to go wrong and ruin everything. L.joe use to be so calm and happy, but his obsession with Block B was beginning to scare him. This was going too far. Teen Top headed out the doors of the apartment and down to the white van waiting for them. Each body piled in and took a seat. They were off on their way to begin a war that Block B was never expecting.

---Block B Studio---

     It was still silent, even on the ride there. Zico tired singing, but like always no one joined along. They were finally at the studio room and everything seemed alittle better. Everyone had room to spread out and further eachother from any stress they had. Taeil sat on the ground playing on his phone trying to foreget everything. He couldn't just forget, this is something he wanted really bad! Tears surfaced and he wiped them away so no one could see, but Pyo saw. He saw the quick tears and he almost flipped out. Pyo never meant to hurt his poor 'baby' Taeil's feelings. "I just overreacted" is what he was thinking to himself. Pyo tired stepping forward but he couldn't do it, he was scared and hurt to even look at Taeil. Ukwon had observed and he had enough. "Everyone! Gather around please, just for a moment. We need to talk about something" Ukwon looked at everyone and signaled them to come over. Soon all of Block B were in a tight circle. "Taeil...Pyo. We're all worried for you two. Can we just talk this out?" Zico looked at the couple and added "yeah, I've been sensing a lot of intense feelings." Pyo looked over at Taeil and waited for a response. Nothing. Taeil wasn't saying anything, he was only silently crying. Taeil pulled his knees close to his head so no one could see him cry. That was it, Pyo snapped. He hurried over and embraced Taeil tightly. "Please forgive me Taeil, I never meant to say those things. You know that! I just overreacted and I said nonsense...please forgive me." Taeil continued to cry, he pulled his knees closer to his chest. Minhyuk looked at Ukwon and gave him a nudge as if saying 'go umma, go.' "Please Taeil, Pyo is really sorry. You can't stay mad because he's not ready to have a baby." The silence filled the room once again. Ukwon messed everything up, just the word "baby" sent Taeil into a frenzy. "Well I guess the whole world is just gonna know now huh!? Lets just scream it out loud!!!! Yes, I want to be a mom or dad but you know I wanted to keep it a secret!" Zico backed up and wanted no part in anything, kyung was quickly behind him. When Taeil gets mad, he gets MAD. Taeil quickly stopped his rage and went outside for air. "That's ok.." Minhyuk said "lets take it from the top of Freeze." Everyone got into positions and the director started the music.

     A few songs had passed and Taeil joined the group once again. They dance for about 6 hours and decided to take a break. Taeil wasn't pleased, he stared into the mirror and looked back down. Taeil began thinking to himself "why did I do that?" He knew he should apologize for his wild behavior, but then again he didn't want too. It was his choice to be mad, so why not let him? Taeil broke out of his trance to Zico talking "I'm going to get a water. Does anyone want some?" About half of the group got up and began to leave with Zico. Zico grabbed his wallet and headed out the door. It felt like he hit a wall. He looked up to find someone in this way. "Sorry, I didn't see you there." The person just walked by and all Zico could hear loud music of "NalinA" play from his headphones. "Hey I said I was sorry! Listen to me!" Zico grabbed the man and yanked his headphones. "Hey now, Zico that's not nice.." the Block B crew looked to see a familiar face. L.joe was standing in the narrow hallway with the rest of Teen Top. "Should have known.." Jaehyo said to amuse himself. "Get out of our way runt." C.A.P looked down to Jaehyo and puffed out his chest as if he was ready to fight. It seems when Teen Top arrived all of Block B gathered to watch was was going on. Taeil came out and looked to see what was going on. "Listen L.joe I was just apologizing to your friend here. I bumped into him. But I don't think he heard me." Zico looked at the tall man and continued his gaze. "Ah! I see you've met Jihoonie. It wasn't suppose to end up like this, but I guess there's no helping it." L.joe laughed and walked up to Jihoonie. Pyo looked confused when L.joe said a version of his own name. "Jihoonie, it's time to stop analyzing and say hello to your new friends." L.joe took Jihoonie's headphones and turned him toward Block B. Jihoonie took off his glasses and stared at the mysterious face. They looked familiar but he couldn't tell. Then he saw Taeil. He had gotten warm inside and he felt sick to the sight of this beautiful man. "Taeilie..."

--------

Hi guys! So I did a double update! I really want to just keep writing this story, it's just so amusing to me! Please leave comments if you like it. I'm not sure if I'll continue if it doesn't get that many views or comments. ( i _ i )So please comment and I'll take your requests of what to happen next! I have an idea of what's to happen next but I need your help guys! Please, if you like this story help out! I'll see you guys later! Who do you wanna B? ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ Block B!