Your name is Pyo Jihoon.

Lost boy

     "He's almost done, don't worry" a voice had said in a dark room. Flames and sparks had lighten the room. The sound of metal clashing together, but a smell of blood. Not of rotten flesh but, fresh blood. A man in a white coat had turned around to other man not too far from him. "He's done.." he approached slowly to a body laying quietly on a sliver metal table. The man in the white coat touched hair, human hair on top of this "things" head. "Awaken, I command you to awaken." Eyes pierced open staring at the man in the white coat. "Very good, I'm glad to see your awake son. You'll come in great handy to get these tasks done." The man turned around to a smaller man in a chair by the door. "Ricky...do you know what this is? This project I've been working on ever since we were signed into the music business?" Ricky stared at the ground and shot a glance at the taller man, "L.Joe this isn't right, this is too weird! You've been taking human body parts, for what!? An experiment!?" L.Joe looked over at Ricky, he looked him up and down with care. "Ricky you don't understand, but you will, when it's all over." Ricky had gotten up from his original place and headed for the door. "See you L.Joe....I'll see you later." Nothing was said. Only silence.

     L.joe went over to his "experiment" and smiled widely. He was perfect, a perfect replica of Block B's Maknae, Pyo Jihoon. Everything was exactly the same, his hair, his height, even his weight down to every gram. "Your so perfect my little Jihoonie...you'll cause so much harm. You'll make Teen Top, on Top." L.Joe smiled and studied his experiment. This robot that was named "Jihoonie" looked around, he analyzed everything. "I suppose I gave no emotions, but you'll adapt soon. Don't worry, you'll be up and running in no time." Jihoonie continued his gaze on to the machines and gadgets that were laid in front of him. "So naive and lost aren't you Jihoonie? Speak." Nothing. The robot remained silent. "Oh well then, I'll have to start training you soon then, but first, your mission in life." L.Joe looked at the strange robot and laid him down gently. "You are Pyo Jihoon, rapper of kpop group Block B. they've been taking fans hearts, and first place since they got famous. I'm sick of it! It's Teen Top's turn to be in the lime light. So, your job at hand is to ruin Block B. Ruin their image and make them the most HATED kpop group in the world. Destroy them. Do you understand your mission?" L.Joe looked quickly into the robots eyes and waited for an answer. The robot nodded "Yes. Understood." A small smile left L.Joe's lips and he nodded in re-insurance to the confused robot. "We'll get you analyzing every lyric, and dance of Block B. Then destroy them from the inside..for now young Jihoonie 'Shutdown'" The word "shutdown" had the robot quickly asleep and not moving. "Good night, my sweet Jihoonie. Tomorrow your training intensifies, your database is only at age 2..but it'll do." The lights had quickly flickered off and L.Joe was walking up the stairs. He was proud, proud of a perfect plan to ruin innocent people's lives. Did he care? No, not at all.

---------------

     Back in Block B's apartment, everything was so right. Nothing is the world could ruin their mood, it was one of those days where they all got the day off and spent it with eachother. Taeil sat on the couch cuddling up against his boyfriend Pyo. They were probably the most happy out of everyone. They secretly dated for two years, until actually coming out and telling the band. Surprisingly, they accepted them and never looked at them any different. "Are you ok Taeilie?" Pyo nudged up to Taeil and hugged him tight. "You're a little quite, that's not really like you baby." Taeil blushed to the sound of the word 'baby'. Taeil wasn't use to this affection, he was always made fun of for his looks and now someone loves him for them. "Y-Yes...I'm ok. Just alittle tired is all." Zico watched from a distance, "how could this day get any better?" Zico thought to himself. It was so surprising that no one was fighting or screaming. Maybe they'll actually have a good week. At least, that's what Zico hopes. In an instant Pyo scooped Taeil up in his arms and carried him farther down the hallway til they weren't visible anymore. The others were gone out paryting the only ones home were Pyo, Taeil, and Zico. It was quiet, but it was just perfect.

     Pyo laid Taeil down gently and kissed him. "I'm so glad to have you Taeilie, I love you so much. You mean so much too me!" Pyo grinned and starting kissing Taeil softly. "Pyo..please, don't make me blush you know I hate when you say cheesy things like that!" Taeil put his hands on Pyo's cheeks and pulled him closer. "Jihoon? Have you ever thought, of us, having like.." Taeil stopped and began to blush wildly. He covered his face in response. "Like what? Pyo added. "I don't know, like a family..." Silence filled the room. Pyo only giggled and covered Taeil's body with a soft blue blanket. "Lets get some sleep, I think your a little TOO tired." Taeil only smiled and only turned the other way. "This week can't get any more weird for me...."