Oh, We Get It.

Beautiful Gift

"OPPA?!" The boys screamed in unison. "I thought she barely calls anyone oppa." Baro asked, astonished. "Whoever manager hyung is to her, He mus be really special." CNU said.

"Oppa~~~" You smiled and hugged him. "Min! How are you~~?" He asked as he hugged you back. He was taller than you so, he let you down and explain everything.

"Min, Manager hyung, what's your relationship?" Sandeul asked. You giggled. "He's my...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" ..Older brother."

The boys sighed in relief. "Manager hyung has a sister?!" Gongchan asked. "We kinda noticed that too." Baro hit Gongchan's head.

"Chae Youngwon, Chae Minyoung. Kinda makes sense actually." CNU said. "If you look at them closely, they kinda look the same." (A/n: Imagine Min's brother as ..... dalmatian's youngwon with brown hair.)

"Hyung, how old are you exactly?" Baro asked. "26. Wae?" he looked at them as the coughed. "26?! How come you look so .. young?" Baro said. "Because we're a good-looking family!" You winked.

"I haven't seen you in a while. How's you and Hyemi?" You nudged your older brother. "Ahehe.. It's okay." "What about you and----" Your shoulders deflated and you became sad knowing about who he's talking about.

"Right, sorry." He patted your back. "Eh, It's okay. I'm over him. He's probably out there cheating on another girl." You joked but, hid your sadness.

"Wait, who is this 'he'?" Jinyoung asked. "Nobody." You answered.

"Wait, how come your here?" He asked. "About that...." You were going to explain everything Haneul and your other friends did. "Her crazy friends gave her a sleeping pill, gave her to us for some crazy reason." CNU said.

"Haneul?" he asked and you nodded. "Well, that's a good explanation fro me. All I know is that if it's Haneul, it's crazy but, good things come out of it." He smiled and left.

"You have an older brother?! And it's hyungnim?!" Sandeul said in disbelief. "Well, yeah. Things happen." you said and remembered what Gongchan did.

You looked for him and gave him a you-will-pay look. "Gongchan," You smiled with the look still on. "Y-yes noona?" He gulped. You stood up and he ran away.

"COME  HERE YOU LITTLE TWERP!" You screamed and chased after him. "NOONA! I'M SORRY!!!!!" He yelped. The boys laughed at you and Gongchan. Jinyoung just looked at you and chuckled.

*It's a good thing it was just your brother. I didn't know what I would do if it was something else.* He thought.