Don't You Think...

Beautiful Gift

You woke up with the sun shining through your eyes. You blinked a couple times to make your vision clear. 'Eh? what's this brown and white thing?' You thought as you saw a blurry vision. You scrunched in your eyes and opened them wide.

Once you got your vision right, you realized that you were huggung Jinyoung! "OMO." You whispered and covered your mouth. You were facing him while his body was facing down.

You had your am around his chest and his arm arounf your shoulders. You gulped and blushed while looking at his calm sleeping face.

'H-he's kinda handsome~' You thought and mentally slapped yourself when you realized what you thought. You slowly went out of his hug and sat at the edge of the bed. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the time. 7:32. You sighed and went to the kitchen,

"I should probably make them breakfast." You told yourself and got the ingredients.

"Mmm~ What smells so good?" Sandeul sniffed while rubbing his eyes. "Noona~~~" Gongchan smiled. "Oh, Annyeong~" You greeted him. "GOOOOOOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~~~~" Jinyoung chimed and stretched his arms out.

"Ooh~ What's for breakfast?" He asked as he appeared behind you.

You looked at your back and got startled by Jinyoung. "What the?!" You said and stumbled backwards. "Hey! Be careful!" Jinyoung yelled in a concered tone. "You might ruin the food!" He added. You glared at him and he laughed.

"Hyungs..." Gongchan called his 3 hyungs. "What is it, my Chan~" Sandeul smiled. "Do you think..... Do you think Jin hyung likes noona?" He asked them while looking at the 2. "Yup. All of us like her." Sandeul answered.

"ugh! Why doesn't anyone get it! I said, do you think hyung likes-her-likes-her." Gongchan asked annoyed.

"Now that you mention it......." Baro trailed off and looked at the both of you. "It looks like it." CNU continued. "See his smile? and his eyes.. It's clearly telling us he likes her. He just,...." CNU wondered. "Doesn't know it, yet?" Sandeul conitnued. CNU nodded and high fived him.

"What about Noona?" Gongchan asked. "Do you think she likes hyung?" he added. "I'm not really sure about it. I can't read girls." CNU joked. "But, don't you---" "Guys~ Breakfast!" You cut Gongchan off. "Let's talk about this later." Baro said. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chap~

*coughs* I see Jinnie over here likes you ( * u * )

Moar comments please~~~~

I like reading them :DD