You're Awake!

Beautiful Gift

"WOAH!" You lightly screamed as you shot up. "Ah, my head hurts..... Where the hell am I?" You looked around an unfamiliar room. You heard laughs coming out of the room. "Boys." You glared at the door.

You looked down to see your still in your dress. You sighed in relief. "Need to find something to hit them with..." YOu said as you looked for stuff around the room. "Pillow, I'm depending on you." You whispered as you got a pillow.

You swung the door wide open and the boys stared at you. "Who are you and what do you want from me?!" You screamed while holding the pillow.

"You're awake~" Gongchan smiled. "Good Morning!" Jinyoung waved. "Huh? I asked you a question..." You said, dumbfounded.

"We're b1a4. We're going to take care of you." CNU explained. "I'm CNU." "Jinyoung!" "Sandeul!" "Baro!" "Gongchan!" They introduced themselves to you.

"Eat breakfast~" Sandeul smiled. You slowly went to the dining room. "Aren't you going to put that down?" Baro pointed at the pillow. You looked at it and threw it to the living room. "OW!" Jinyoyung screamed and rubbed the back of his head. "Mian." You said in a blank expression.

"Pancakes or Cereal?" Gongchan asked. You took a look at the pancakes to see them all burnt. "Did you murder them or something?" You weirdly looked at his pancakes. "Sorry it's my first time cooking.." He looked down. You stood up and got some cereal.

You sat down and ate your breakfast. "Am I really going to stay here?" You asked. "Yup~" Sandeul smiled. You nodded and ate a spoonful. 'What if I make a run for it now?' You thaught. You looked at each one of them and quickly ran towards the door. "CNU!! HER PSP!" Jinyoung screamed and you stopped when you heard 'PSP'

"You wouldn't." You glared at CNU who had your PSP. "Get away from the door or anneyong psp!" He said as he was about to drop it. "NO!!!!" You ran up to him and tried to grab it. He tossed it to Gongchan and luckily, caught it.

You ran towards Gongchan as he lifted his arms up. "Gimme it!! Gimme it!!" You screamed like a child. He then threw it to Baro.And boy, were you angry.

"GIVE ME THE ING PSP OR ELSE I WILL BREAK YOU PUNY LITTLE BACK!" You screamed at Baro with an I'll-kill-you-right-now face. He gulped and gave you the PSP. "Now I know why they told us not to anger her." Baro whispered to Sandeul as they both gulped and nodded.

You hugged your PSP tightly and realized you were still in your dress. "I'm gonna change~" You said and skipped to the room where you were in. You walked backwards as you realized you didn't know where your clothes were. "Uh... W-Where are my clothes exactly?" You asked. CNU tossed a big purple bag. You caught it and said thanks.

You got a tank top and some shorts. You stepped out and the boys stared at you again. "What?" You chuckled. They gulpled as they looked at you from head to toe and started to blush. 

You wwent to sit on the couch beside Jinyoung. "Wanna play?" You asked him. He blinked a couple times and smiled. "Sure."