OPPA?!

Beautiful Gift

"This is delicious!" Baro exclaimed while eating and eating. "Yah! Stop eating like that! You'll get fat!" CNU poked Baro cheek. "That was awesome!" Jinyoung said and stretched his arms. "Thanks~" You smiled and finished eating.

"Who's going to clean the dishes?" CNU asked. "Not it!" CNU quickly screamed. "Not it!" You screamed immediately after him. "Not it!" Gongchan screamed.  "Not it!" Sandeul and Jinyoung screamed at the same time. "Nuth eef!" Baro screamed while his mouth was full. All of you merong-ed him and went to the living room.

"Let's play!" You suggested and the boys agreed. You got the bag of games and chose Tekken. "3 on 3!" You said. "Let's play the Black or White game to see the teams." CNU said. "Hana. Dul. Set. Ne!" Jinyoung screamed and everyone held there hands out.

You, Sandeul and Gongchan had your palms up while Jinyoung, CNU and Baro had their pals down.

1st Battle - Sandeul vs. CNU.

"You're going down, hyung!" Sandeul glared. He used Lee while CNU used Paul.

"Kick him Sandeul-ah!!" You screamed. "Punch him! Punch him!" Baro yelled.

K.O! Winner - Sandeul.

"Oh Yeah!!!" Sandeul screamed and pumped his fist in the air.

2nd Battle - Sandeul vs. Baro.

"I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baro screamed and high fived CNU and Jinyoung.

K.O! Winner - Sandeul 

"OH YEAH~ I'M ON A ROLLL~!!" he screamed. "Go, hyung!!" Gongchan screamed. You high fived him and smiled.

3rd Battle - Sandeul vs. Jinyoung

K.O! Winner - Jinyoung.

"It's okay, Sandeul! We still have 2 players!" You encouraged him.

"I'm not going to lose! Noona's cheering for me!" Gongchan screamed.

4th Battle - Gongchan vs. Jinyoung.

The battle took quite a long time. They both have little life left. All they need is one more hit.

K.O! Winner - Jinyoung.

"WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~????" Gongchan screamed and passed the controller to you.

"This is the end Jin, You're going to be beaten by a girl!" You snapped at him.

Final Battle! Minyoung vs. Jinyoung

"Go Noona!!!" "Go Jinyoung!!" The teams cheered.

The battle took a really long time. Both of you were great players.

You smirked and said, "Goodbye." You pressed a bunch of buttons swiftly and in a second,

K.O! Winner - Minyoung.

"Told ya!" You smirked at him. "Hyung got beaten by a girl!!!" Gingchan laughed. "What was that? D-Did you see that?!" Jinyoung asked in disbelief. CNU patted him on the back and laughed. "Min kicked your !" he said in between laughs.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom~" You said and walked towards it.

"I can't berieve it!" Jinyoung said in english.

Ding! Dong!

"Boys! I got some great news!" A guy yelled from outside. 

"Shiz, It's Manager hyung!" CNU gasped. "Gongchan! Go make sure Min stays in the bathroom! and keep her quiet!" Jinyoung loudly whispered and Gongchan quickly went to the bathroom.

"Guys! open it!" Their manager screamed at that moment You went out. "I'll go get it!" "WAIT!" Gongchan got you and brought you to the bathroom. He locked it and gestured you to keep quiet.

Sandeul opened the door. "Sorry for the wait hyungnim." He bowed and let him enter. "Did I hear a girl just now?" Everyone started to panic and act cool.

"Girl? what girl?! There was no girl here!" Jinyoung screamed. CNU hit his head.

"Right, well, I got great news!" He said. "what is it?" "You guys get to go on a radio show!" "Chincha?!" Baro screamed and he nodded. "Awesome" Jinyoung smiled.

"Where's Gongchan?" he asked suspiciously. "In the bathroom." Baro quickly said. "He ate something really bad and.... you know." he added. Their manager nodded and continued what he was telling them.

"Well, anyways, you shou---"

"WHAT THE HECK GONGCHAN?!" You screamed as you escaped the bathroom. The boys were shocked seeing you standing outside the bathroom, completely seen by their manager.

"Sorry, hyungs..." Gongchan said and held his arm. "Who was it anyways?" You asked and saw a tall figure.

He turned to look at you. Your eyes widened and couldn't believe who it was.

".......O-Oppa?"  You whispered.     

"OPPA?!"