The Story Between Us

Beautiful Gift

(A/n: Grey&Italic means it's a flashback ;D)

 

"Well, Me and Minwoo..." You sighed. "...........We dated for quite a long time."  You confessed. "B-but, I didn't know he had another side. ...I didn't know he cheated on me." You told them.

 

"Minwoo yah!" You called out. Minwoo looked back and smiled at you. "Minnie-poo~" He hummed and hugged you. "You ready?" He asked you with a smile. "Of course I am~" You poked his cheek.

You had a fun dinner-date with Minwoo in the mall. You were still high schoolers at the time and Minwoo had already been training.

Many people would comment on how cute and sweet the both of you were.

"Keep this close to your heart, okay, Min~?" He whispered as he wrapped a necklace around your neck. You looked down to your chest and saw a gold heart charm. You held it and saw something engraved on it.

"Min♥Min" It read. You smiled and hugged Minwoo. "Thanks... oppa~" You whispered. Minwoo was shocked when you called him oppa. he hugged you tighter and whispered. "I'll never leave you, my sweet angel."

 

I was such a happy person back then.

                                                                I had a lot of fun with him.

                                                                                                                  I didn't expect him to do this to me.

 

 

*I can't wait for our date~* You thought to yourself as you were walking to the park to meet Minwoo.

"Yah! Minwoo~ Come here, you cute kid!" You heard a familiar voice scream.

You hid behind a tree and peeked. Your eyes widened as you saw Minwoo with Krystal.

*W-What is he doing with her?* You shouted in your head.

You saw Krystal wrap his arms around Minwoo's neck and he smiled. "Are you sure you won't dump Minyoung for me?" She asked him. Minwoo chuckled.

"Minyoung's pretty and fun, but, I'm growing tired of her. I'll dump her later." He told her and kissed her.

Your eyes widened and you took a step back. Tears started forming in your eyes.

*H-how could he? After all I've done for him. After what he told me. A-After... I called him oppa.* You started to break down.

You hands turned into a fist and your atmosphere changed. You got two rocks and glared at the two.

"YOU BIG JERKS!" You screamed and hit both of them with the rocks.

Krystal looked at you with a surprised face while Minwoo looked at you with a straight face.

"Good, I don't need to repeat myself." He smirked and walked towards you.

You wanted to beat him up on the spot but, you couldn't move your body.

"It's over, Minyoung." He whispered in your ears and walked towards Krystal.

"Bye, exxie~" Krystal chuckled and left with Minwoo.

You were breathing heavily and you looked at your necklace. This doesn't mean anything to him does it?

You quickly ran to your house and told your brother you wanted to move and transfer schools. You wouldn't answer him why but, he followed what you said.

"I'll get my revenge on you, No Minwoo." You muttered as you burned all the pictures and gifts Minwoo gave you.

You started a brand new life but, your attitude wasn't the same as before.

 

You sighed and had teary eyes.

"Min..." Jinyoung walked closer and hugged you. "I will never do that to you." He whispered.

A tear dropped and ran down your cheeks. "How are you sure?" You asked him and went to your room.

 

 

~~~~~
idk about you guys but, this chapter made me teary ;~~~~;
Tell me what you think~
And thanks to all who commented and subscribed~ <3
 
Comment Replies:
IsabellaChocolate: Read chapter 9 ;)
 
VOTE!